Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'stralia
sub find
    #2813337 - 06/21/04 07:21 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I went to the same spot i found these: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

i only found about this much in the same spot i found the last ones. I only got about half as much if not less and they were the ones in the hard to reach places i couldn't be stuffed to reach for last time. I was hoping there would be some more seeing as it's rained a lot of times lately but maybe they need more time to grow... i hope i didn't squish any pins whilst reaching for them...

Here's some pics of the subs in their habitat, had to kind of hang off a log in a very uncomfy position to get these shots :smile:

That one (or a similair one) was quite big...

+ I found these in a pine forrest. They look like less mature subs.

These images show some blueing.

The smallest one did seem to have some blueing but it was hard to capture on camera. The underside looked quite dark as did the stem, dark and very thin. It looked like a sub tho, the stem had the shiny appearance, the fibre texture and was hollow.

I made a sporeprint of the two slightly larger ones and it checked out okay (brown/purple) the smallest one left no print so i threw it out just to be safe. I am pretty sure they are subs but if anybody here thinks otherwise PLEASE do tell me!

And here's an amazing pic of a shitload of tiny shrooms, the area they covered is larger than i could fit in the frame without losing the detail of the shrooms...

Edited by el_duderino (06/21/04 07:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
Re: sub find [Re: el_duderino]
    #2813349 - 06/21/04 07:34 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Nice find dude! Some of those suckers look pretty large :smile:

Offlinesuboriginal
enthusiast

#2813361 - 06/21/04 07:42 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Love that last pic el... where r u from btw...? Wierd long stems in that 1st and 4th pic... pic 2 resembles Adelaidian subs, pics 3, 5 and 6 resemble Melbourne subs and the bruising stands out like dog's balls... but those gangly stems in the 1st and 4th pics... odd!

--------------------
Peace, love and organic brown rice...

Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Re: sub find [Re: suboriginal]
    #2813381 - 06/21/04 07:59 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yeh I'm from Adelaide.
I've only found subs two times and both times they were huge. I found smaller subs in the pine forrest but only three. I'm happy with the size but i wish i could find more, i expected there to be a new generation of subs at the spot i found them b4 but none popped up. There were only the ones i left behind from last time.

OfflineOOISI
Suburbanaut
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: SA
    #2813418 - 06/21/04 08:33 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

cool subs dude. You find them south of adelaide?
the long slender stems are normally mottled from my observation.
may i ask, you did you find any in rank grass?

--------------------
Subaeruginosa Guide

Bless the Lord, O my soul O my soul Worship His holy name.

Edited by OOISI (06/21/04 08:36 AM)

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #2814119 - 06/21/04 01:02 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Nice finds. Those subs have very long and skinny stems. Kind of makes me wonder if they might be a different species.

The mushrooms in your last picture *look* like some type of Coprinus mushroom.

Invisibletryptonite
mushroom ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: aussie
Re: sub find [Re: Gumby]
    #2816096 - 06/22/04 02:48 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yeah SA get very unusual subs some even fruit off different substrates. I think they might be a variation like eucalypta, etc. OOISI sent out a sample to bluemeanie for analysis he will tell us if it is a new species. great pics el D btw. its about timeu took some habitat shots  :smirk:

--------------------

Entheogen Trade List

Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Re: sub find [Re: OOISI]
    #2816163 - 06/22/04 03:54 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah i found them down in Second Valley. It seems though that it will be a while before a new flush of mushrooms is large enough to consume (or even appear at all) so i need to find a new spot!
All of the subs were found in a thick patch of very wet grass, apart from the small subs that i found in pine needles.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale