Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineVegansausage
Stranger
Heroic dose entities
    #28119577 - 01/01/23 02:32 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Hello, first time post after first time 5.5g dose. Anyone else  encounter entities at this dose? I could hear them but not see them, and wow the "language" they used to communicate isn't readily describable. Beeps, whistles and clicks doesn't do it justice. Once they noticed they were being observed from beyond the veil they became alarmed, as though they weren't used to being watched, and the tone of their comms changed just enough to let me know they knew I was there.

Is this a common or relatable experience? Cheers :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
LSD Self Administrative Director
Male User Gallery

Re: Heroic dose entities [Re: Vegansausage]
    #28119581 - 01/01/23 02:40 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

According to quantum physics, electrons sort of know when they are being observed. This is just my two cents and I don't really know what I'm talking about. And I've never done a heroic dose.

--------------------

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #28119613 - 01/01/23 04:31 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Yes.

I think my last trip report is floating around.

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

OnlineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Heroic dose entities [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #28119614 - 01/01/23 04:32 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Invisible entities are common OP. Quite often you can feel a sense of connection and be able to communicate telepathically as well.

Many people don't get these sort of hallucinations on shrooms until after they've taken DMT, I was like that. Other people have reported seeing spaceships crash into their bedrooms complete with aliens on high shroom doses. Wild stuff.

But yeah man, you're not alone.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Heroic dose entities [Re: Northerner]
    #28119678 - 01/01/23 06:31 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

salvia, seemed to bring several visitors out of the shadows, and for me they seemed to be indigenous people from guatemala or somewhere south of north america.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinewinzlo7
Harbinger of Truth
Male

#28148856 - 01/20/23 12:11 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I've seen something similar. Talking heads that were like wtf are you doing here. They took me apart and put be back together again like they removed the benefit I had recieved from previous doses

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #28149523 - 01/20/23 07:58 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Never encountered anything even remotely resembling an entity on mushrooms at any dose. Mushrooms were always very geometric for me. 4-aco-met on the other hand had a lot of weird organic stuff, so it's not like I don't get that sort of thing on any psychedelic, but never with mushrooms even at very high doses.

I did get auditory hallucinations at high doses on mushrooms, mainly repeating series of electronic-like sounds, or series of notes, or something similar to bird calls, but these started off as nonsensical clips of speech and mindfuck that grew faster and louder until they were just complex repeating series of notes. Difficult to describe, vaguely similar to the sounds after the end of Sgt Peppers, or the opening to Pink Floyd's Time.

It didn't seem like anything other than something like music though, but music isn't quite the right word, just repeating patterns and series of notes. In the beginning it was really roaring too, and then it calmed down a bit into something like described above.

OfflineMountainDweller
Stranger

#28166624 - 01/31/23 08:17 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I've actually been scouring trip reports for the exact same thing you speak of! Clicks, hums, pops, electronic sounds of which all seem to be organic language. It doesn't seem random or just an auditory hallucination, its sounds and "feels" like something communicating. God I wish I could explain it better. I've been trying to explain it to myself lol. It's happened only a couple times and both low/higher dose. Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

OfflinePancyanterA
Stranger
Re: Heroic dose entities [Re: MountainDweller]
    #28167366 - 02/01/23 10:48 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I’ve ate 5grams twice now. First time was Golden teachers  lemon tech/tea. It was horrible but I had also been drinking quite a bit prior and only sober for 2 days on the day I consumed them. Was also debating if I even wanted to trip, but it was one of those if not today, when will be the next chance?

It wasn’t pleasant at all I felt like a horrible human. To the point I was like well…. I’m not committing suicide that’s not an option. And I was “so happy” that I’m not actually a piece of shit with weight on my conscious because I felt so low I couldn’t imagine if I actually did. Everything fun wise was quite dulled, which isn’t why I use them in the first place, but it still just kind of sucked. However this trip did have a huge impact on me for the better. I am grateful for it. In fact just 2hrs after consuming around 11AM I was walking my dog outside waving at cars as they drove past because I wanted out of the bed I was laying in and wanted to do something for someone because I felt selfish. So I walked my dog and felt better acknowledging others and being acknowledged vs looking away as they drove past lol 

Second time with 5grams was Burma and I ate them raw. Not bad but I really expected a whole lot more. It had its cool moments and wasn’t a rough experience. One major thing I would come out into the light and walking back into the darkened room, I could hardly make anything out. Looking in the mirror (I do this a lot and don’t get why people say don’t don’t do it. I gain so much from simply staring at myself in the mirror) I couldn’t even make myself out. It was so weird and showed me in a positive way that I’m nothing. Irrelevant in the big picture. But at the same time being nothing is the same as being everything. As the nothing was the everything. Took me sone time afterwards to connect those dots but I got it at the time.

Never met any entities not even on DMT. Amazing rolling and morphing shapes and colors, the buzzing clicking type sounds…. Never any entities.

I was actually pretty bummed out yesterday out of nowhere and one of the things I was thinking was about this. Like is there something wrong with me? Why is there still certain lingering issues I’ve been attempting to heal and why have I never met any of these entities even on dmt?

I’m about ready to eat 10grams. 5 golden teacher and 5 Burma. I feel like I might need to go deeper than average. Maybe something deeply subconscious with me or something I don’t know, but I’m to the point I’m about to start “challenging” these mushrooms and “God/universe”.

I’m getting desperate at this point. All part of the journey I’m sure. I’m confident that one way or the other it will all work out it always does. Maybe I’m searching too deep or expecting too much. But I’m ready to go deep, and I really don’t care if it’s a bad experience. That’s part of life. Sometimes it sucks.

My biggest issues are social anxiety and being truly happy/fulfilled in life. Which of course is highly complicated and multi faced! Of course not 24/7 I realize this, but I really feel like I have and still do miss out on a lot of life, which has lead to destructive thoughts/habits/perceptions. And I’m trying hard to sort this out.

Don’t even know if entities could actually help. Sometimes I wonder if they’re even pure/good or not.

Edited by PancyanterA (02/01/23 10:57 AM)

OfflinePancyanterA
Stranger
Re: Heroic dose entities [Re: PancyanterA]
    #28177170 - 02/08/23 06:46 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

7 grams yesterday. I second guessed doubling the dose from 5-10 felt it might be a little reckless. 3.5GT 3.5B lemon tek/tea. Had some encounters looking out the front window. As that sound started getting louder and the geometric patterns started emerging I was like holy crap is it…. Yes!!! It is!!! lol

Was a wonderful experience all around. Love, joy, pride, understanding… such a positive mental boost.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag