Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineCrackatoa
Stranger in a strange land
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Over by your Mama's house Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: NuclearTidalWave] * 10
    #28117751 - 12/30/22 04:58 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

:philososloth:

GROW LOG

Plates streaked for FP+, Pan BVI, Nec-D, and Bisp Streaked on 1/5/2023. Will have pics when they germinate.

Tidal Wave

Blue Meanie (cube)

ARX (very dirty print)

No growth yet

FP+ F8

Pan Cyan Nec-D

Pan Cyan BVI

Pan Bisp

Trasnfers from TW, FP+, Nec-D, Bisp is going down 1/8. FP+ is a goner, waiting for more spores. TW T-1 is looking bacterial. Blue Meanie and ARX are still showing no growth as of 1/12. Blue Meanie showing growth finally 1/15, may have been a day or 2 before. Making transfers 1/15 and making SSLC's of BVI, Bisp, Nec-D. ARX not showing any growth still. I'm restreaking a new set of swabs of the FP+, and adding Mak TP and PE/RW.

Edited by Crackatoa (01/15/23 06:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSirPsycho
Purple Belt in Google-Fu

Loc: Rent free in your head
Trusted Cultivator
Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: Crackatoa] * 4
    #28117758 - 12/30/22 05:03 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Oh shit, the big guns are coming out

--------------------
:pm:Ask me about free Ps tampanesis, Ps subtropicalis and Ps cubensis (ESS) prints:pm:
Balance in life is like running on ice.

🅑🅞🅣🅣🅛🅔 🅖🅐🅝🅖

"Mist your balls and fan your asshole" - Pandaskis, 2023

OfflineCrackatoa
Stranger in a strange land

Loc: Over by your Mama's house Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: SirPsycho] * 6
    #28117759 - 12/30/22 05:06 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

:bathtub40lol:
Don't tell nobody but I've never finished a LAGM

--------------------

Crack's Tek's and Shit

Edited by Crackatoa (12/30/22 05:08 PM)

Offlinerockyfungus
dirty
 User Gallery

Loc: Front range
Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: Crackatoa] * 2
    #28117812 - 12/30/22 05:47 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Was going to say!

OfflineVietboyX
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: Noncense] * 5
    #28117819 - 12/30/22 05:56 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Ahhhh shi, few months on the discord and lurked on the org but never posted on the forums ready for my first year.

I will be growing

Nutcracker
Ghost
Normak
APE
PE

Possibly some allenii
Possibly some RW

:regularshroom: LAGM 2023 :regularshroom:
I'm usually pretty active on the discord and trying to hang out on the org more so here's my LAGM! Hopefully can get some nice feedback and learn a lot along the way.

01/06/2023

I know I'm a little late to the party but... RW has been sent to the germ plate! I petaled the swab onto two different plates in hopes that they both germ.

Will be sending the rest of the spores to germ plates soon, just been kinda lazy with my work.

01/09/2023
Just poured some plates to germ more spores. If you ever get petri dishes, celltreat is op (bc non said so). I just ordered my first box so will be playing with plenty of agar soon.

Also sent APE and SM to agar

01/18/2023
Hey guys! Been trying to keep the motivation up to keep updating my lagm with some personal stuff going on right now. Got some good updates though!

APE and SM have germed

Looking forward to take some transfers from these and sending them to grain soon :smile:

Edited by VietboyX (01/18/23 02:44 PM)

InvisibleHILLBILLY OUTLAWS
Above And Beyond!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Luckenbach Texas
Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: Noncense] * 4
    #28117864 - 12/30/22 06:31 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Let’s go VietboyX

--------------------

🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼    🄲 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶 🅆 🅁 🄰 🄿
TEAM SPREAD THE LOVE!
Smellyhobbit said:
Embarrassment and bashfulness are leeches on your ability to learn.

Offlinejay.achS
Traveler
Male User Gallery

Loc: USDA Zone 8
Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: HILLBILLY OUTLAW] * 3
    #28117931 - 12/30/22 07:27 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

---------------------------
01/24/2023  (Week 04)

4 T2 plates, Blue Blue: Gandalf
    4 T2 plates, Purple Purple: APEU
    4 T2 plates, Blue Purple: Mex APE
    4 T2 plates, none: Whyte Gold

No Germ on the FP+ but one of my BKMak plates has growth!  We'll let the BKMak grow for another week and let the FP+ ride.

8 various T-1 plates (before) and BKMak T-0 in the upper left

T-1 plates (after)

01/19/2023  (Week 03)

4 T1 plates, Blue Blue: Gandalf
    4 T1 plates, Purple Purple: APEU
    4 T1 plates, Blue Purple: Mex APE
    4 T1 plates, none: Whyte Gold

No Germ on the FP+ or BKMak yet, we are going to let them roll for a awhile

16 various T-1 plates

01/09/2023  (Week 02)

Good germination from the WhyteGold print.  Everything else is a no-show.  I think this is due to how I use swabs.  I re-streaked new plates on everything except the FP+.  This time, I held the swab in the sterile water for a one count, and then rubbed up the donor swab with a clean, sterile swab.

We see if this makes a difference.  If it doesn't, I may be storing the swabs too close to where I run my dehydrator.

WhyteGold T-0 plates.

01/03/2023  (Week 01)

Swabs done!

I am tracking my plates w/ blue and purple painters tape.  Tonight I swabbed:
    6 Blue: BKMak
    4 Blue Blue: Gandalf
    6 Purple : FP+
    4 Purple Purple: APEU
    4 Blue Purple: Mex APE
    4 none: Whyte Gold

12/30/2022  (Week 00)

Gottd@mn.  I am IN!

All cubes, almost all new to me:
    APEU
    BKMak
    FP+ (my last shot at this -- if I don't make it, I will have be beg for more swabs)
    Gandalf
    Mex APE
    Whyte Gold (the only print I pulled)

Edited by jay.ach (01/24/23 07:41 PM)

InvisibleEgon_Spengler
Ever lurkin never workin
 User Gallery

Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: jay.ach] * 7
    #28117963 - 12/30/22 07:49 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

This is my first year participating in LAGM, and I’ll be germinating the following:

Ps. cubensis PExTW “Ricky”
Ps. cubensis TAT “Yeti”
Ps. subaeruginosa
Pan tropicalis

-New additions-
Pan cyan BVI
Pan bisporus

UPDATE 1/1: INOCULATION

Not much to see yet, inoculated two germ plates per variety. Subs and Yeti both got one plate streaked and one dunked with tip left in.  This is my second attempt at germinating the Pan Trop, had to more severely scrape some paper fibers off the card stock that the spores printed on. Hopefully it’ll take this time. I was excited by the pale Rusty color of the Ricky print when I opened the foil. Hadn’t been expecting that.

Anyway, good luck and happy growing, all.

UPDATE 1/4

Subaeruginosa plates both bit the dust. But it’s all good, I’ve got another swab and some fresh LME plates, I’ll try again. Outdoor fruits will do that sometimes.

Also one of two Pan tropicalis plates is germinating something, but I’m not familiar enough with pan myc to know with any certainty that that’s what I’m looking for or not. This print was given to me on paper card stock, and I had to scrape some of the paper fibers onto the media to get anything. We’ll see how it goes. My only other Pan grow (bisporus) looked a lil whispy too, and was very fast to germinate. So maybe it’ll be alright.

UPDATE 2/4: TRANSFERS AND NEW STUFF

Aight, so after 30 days of day job and IRL inconveniences getting in the way of fun cult time, I’ve finally gotten back at it. Tonight I have made T1 transfers from the “Ricky” and Pan trop germ plates. Yeti never did nothing, no germ, no contam. So I started the second swab. I also swabbed and dunked my second Sub swab, so both of those cultures have been re-started.

In addition, I’ve thrown in some germ plates for Pan cyan BVI, and Pan bisporus. I’ll check back in soon, hopefully won’t be another whole month.

UPDATE 2/7: SAD TROMBONE SOUND

Subaeruginosa caint catch a break
:feelsbatman:

UPDATE 2/7: Pan Germination

Pan Cyan BVI

Pan bisporus

UPDATE 2/11: Transfers

Ricky and Pan Trop T1’s are ready for grain.
Pan Cyan BVI and Bisporus germ plates ready to donate T1’s.

Ricky (TWxPE)

Pan Tropicalis

--------------------

Edited by Egon_Spengler (02/11/23 10:24 AM)

OfflineCocaineBuffet
Stranger
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: Crackatoa] * 3
    #28117977 - 12/30/22 08:14 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Crackatoa said:
:bathtub40lol:
Don't tell nobody but I've never finished a LAGM

:whathesaid:

... Actually I finished my first but WAY WAY later.

Offlineside-eye
potate

Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: CocaineBuffet] * 4
    #28118042 - 12/30/22 09:07 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Non - I gave up on the RW spores cause a bunch of us couldn't get em to germ. Could you please swap that out for GPE in the op? Much appreciated!

=== Hanoi ===
7 Jan 2023 - I have MS syringes of Hanoi var. Today I put em on agar and streaked.

14 Jan 2023 - Still no growth to report. I attached the spore syringe to a massage gun and let her rip for a couple minutes, so I feel certain it was shaken enough.
2 Feb 2023 - Still no growth. I'm not sure if it was the syringe, streaking pattern, or luck. I will be making more plates of this soon and doing a better job streaking.

=== Goliath Penis Envy ===
31 Jan 2023 - Petaled and nocced two plates of GPE. 

=== Redboy Revert ===
2 Feb 2023 - This one is on the backburner. Already have a brown cube going so not super interested in running another at the same time.

Edited by side-eye (02/02/23 04:40 PM)

InvisibleElVatoFirme
The Thread Killer™

Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: CocaineBuffet] * 4
    #28118050 - 12/30/22 09:11 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

ElVatoFirme's_LAGM23_Grow_Log

P. cubensis:
• Avery's Albino
• Alacabenzi
• Vader

P. natalensis:
• TBD

Happy growing, everyone! This is my first time growing along, I'll see if I can manage the consistency required to complete this haha.

:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

1 January 2023

I had prepared no-pour agar for my first time using reusable petris (also a first for me) on 30 December 2022, and they came out a little (i.e. a lot) more wet than I expected.

I let them dry in the SAB all day 31 December 2022, but today they were still a bit too moist for my liking. So I'm letting them dry up one more day, and I should be able to get spores on plates tomorrow.

2 January 2023

Four of the plates were dry enough for me to feel comfortable proceeding.

Three varieties of P. cubensis:
> Avery's Albino
> Alacabenzi
> Vader

One "exotic":
> P. natalensis

I decided to add Vader to the list. I've read that this is a cross between Playa and GT, however the swabs I have were labeled as "EIF x GT". I'm not entirely sure what "EIF" is, nor am I sure about the origins of Playa :shrug:

4 January 2023

Potential germination on 3 plates:

Avery's Albino:

Vader:

And Alacabenzi, but it's so slight that my lower quality camera doesn't adequately pick it up.

I believe there's some bacteria on the Vader, but I suppose I'll know for sure soon enough.

Honestly, I had expected the natalensis to be first to germ but to my surprise I'm not seeing any signs of Life yet.

9 January 2023

The Avery's Albino and natalensis were far enough along for me to feel comfortable with taking a transfer from each.

The Vader, however, may not have germinated at all, yet. What I had seen might have actually been the beginning of some sort of bacteria. I'm not entirely sure. Either way, it was certainly not ready for moving on.

The Alacabenzi appears to have a section of cube mycelium, but I decided to hold off on taking a cut until I'm more sure.

I'm not surprised that the Avery and natal are moving so quickly in comparison to the other two, since the swabs are relatively fresh - just a few weeks old, tops.

A closer-up shot of the natalensis germ plate:

Edited by ElVatoFirme (01/09/23 11:46 PM)

OfflineNoncense
Saul Pamets
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: Noncense] * 3
    #28118083 - 12/30/22 09:30 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

All links for reserved slots have been updated and added into main post, if I messed your link up or you would like to add or remove things from the main body please send me a DM or hopefully I notice and fix it, lets keep this train rollin Yall.

InvisibleEgon_Spengler
Ever lurkin never workin
 User Gallery

Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: Noncense] * 5
    #28118085 - 12/30/22 09:33 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Noncense said:
All links for reserved slots have been updated and added into main post, if I messed your link up or you would like to add or remove things from the main body please send me a DM or hopefully I notice and fix it, lets keep this train rollin Yall.

Thanks for organizing the party, Noncense!!!

Get Well Soon, BIGFOOT!

--------------------

InvisibleDragonaut

#28118086 - 12/30/22 09:33 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

chungus

:threadmonitor:

--------------------
:dragon:

OfflineNoncense
Saul Pamets
Male User Gallery

Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: Egon_Spengler] * 4
    #28118107 - 12/30/22 09:47 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Egon_Spengler said:
Quote:

Noncense said:

Thanks for organizing the party, Noncense!!!

Get Well Soon, BIGFOOT!

I cant believe you found an actual gif of him at the Great Glizzy Get Down, amazing.

:priceclap:

Edited by Noncense (12/31/22 06:39 PM)

OfflineNoncense
Saul Pamets
Male User Gallery

#28118113 - 12/30/22 09:51 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

O I should probably start my own post

Ill be growing some of my own projects and some gifts from friends

Cubensis:
Gifts from friends
KLF
KSAT
White Rabbit
TYC
PE/RW
Holy Ghost

Stabilization Efforts
Thrape F3-F?

Exotics:
Nats
Tamps
Pans - BVI ?

12.31.22 Preparation for initial inoculations complete

1.1.23 captains log

inoculated 8 plates with the following:
White Rabbit, KLF, KSAT & Gx X MG 2
I opted to do a serial swabbing on one plate and plant the tip removed into another plate as I am still actively searching for new monokaryons for future crossing projects.

Captains log 1.5.23
We have germination! and as said above I have been trying to grab monos with serial swabbing so I went in and grabbed some lonely colonies to grow out and verify later with a scope. I also added Texas Yellow Cap, Holy Ghost, and Fahts PE/RW f3/f4?? to my list. enjoy my shitty photos where you can observe the small colonies for my suspected monos and a photo of the holy ghost fruit the spores came from for fun.

CL 1.7.23
Took some monos I confirmed w/ a scope from LAGM spore germ on agar with some pre existing monos I had already confirmed (slightly cheating from DEC 2022) together on plates.
GPE monos 1-3 w/ KSAT 1-2(2x) and Klf 2-3

*note* Moving forward these will refered to as the "Costco Tuna Can" crosses due to the fact that Goliath Penis Envy produces massive fruits and KLF and KSAT both produce short squats as wide as a tuna can sometime.

First T1's of the year from TYC, Holy Ghost, PE/RW, KSAT, and KLF. Triple transfers because thats how I roll when starting from spore to help maintain diversity.

CL 1.22.23
Put Holy Ghost, Thrape F3, and White Rabbit to grain (Milo / Wheat 4lb bags Flash prepped)
Mating projects looks like garbage, and and the rest of the plates are going to need to go to a t2 to be ready for grain but hey atleast we got two winners.

No pictures this week, thrape f3, TYC, and White Rabbit are looking good with their first shake Ill be letting the spawn run a little long due to some unforeseen home improvement my landlord needs to do (hole in my bathtub?) maybe ill just setup a small thing in the closet so I can have the contractors still come in. Less than ideal but what can ya do when you have a new water feature in your basement due to neglect on the home owners part.

9.23.23 update

As some of you may know I went on a 6 month hiking trip so I withdraw my work from lagm, as the year comes to a close I look forward to reviewing this entire thread and tracking down some folks for their prizes.

Edited by Noncense (09/23/23 03:48 PM)

Invisiblevan hattonFacebookDiscord
Still a noob
 User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
Trusted Cultivator
    #28118115 - 12/30/22 09:52 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

ill take a spot. :cheers:

1-7-23 started Ovoids and Rw on agar will update pics later.

1-11-23 both plates have germed already and first transfers taken.

--------------------
If I ever give out misinformation please inform me so I can have the correct information. :cheers:

Tmethyl said:
Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a monotub that wasn't pinning fast enough. The force of the kick rearranged the genetics of the mushrooms, we now call them Penis Envy.

Caps McGee said:
:thumbsup:
Fun part is figuring out what works best for you

Edited by van hatton (01/12/23 11:45 AM)

InvisibleQuantumReality
Mycopath 🗡
 User Gallery

Loc: BoobyTraps
Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: Noncense] * 6
    #28118141 - 12/30/22 10:08 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

FEATURING

Trainwreck

Shakti

Choda

• January 9th - It Begins •

:sunny:

So I've finally kicked things off, been a bit behind with everything in general atm, got a very sick dog, shes on borrowed time so we've just been making the most of the time we have left with her.
I'll be dedicating this one to my dog, Dusty. Let's hope I dont screw this up!

Ok, so since I've been a bit behind, this includes all of my current plates, so since I was doing a few plates for LAGM, I thought I'd just go ahead and make a bunch which will inspire me to get to work!

Out of the stack I've selected 9 plates to germ these 3 varieties.
1 swab from each pack to start, 3 plates per swab.

Side note:
I don't bother snapping off the end of the swab and jamming it in the agar anymore, I like to scalpel off the fibres from the end of the swab containing the thickest/cleanest spore deposits and bury them into the center of the plate.
Been having great success this way. Saves jamming possible contaminated swab handles into plates👍

• January 15th •

We've got signs of life on all 3 Trainwreck plates

2 out of 3 Shakti plates

However no signs of any germ on the Choda plates...

There might be some Choda germination on the 'Fibre' plate, but it could just be the cotton from the swab. Hard to tell right now

So I'm gonna go ahead and use my last Choda swab from the set and noc up 4 more plates this time.

Look what we've got here on our last swab, some fruity penis gill flakes... Doesn't look too promising...

So I went ahead and noc'd 4 new plates up.
I swiped 2, swiped the 3rd and then lodged some cleaner sporey swab fibre into that plate, and then the 4tg plate I cut the penis flakes off the swab tip, snapped the handle off the swab and jammed it into the plate

Let's hope this last swab does the trick🤞

• February 26th •

Has it already been over a month since my last update?
Ok so, the Choda swabs bit the dust. No germ. So I've scrapped them from my LAGM.
Bit of a spew as I was looking forward to running them.
For now it's just Train & Shak. Let's do it!

So I finally got my ass around to making the first transfers from my train & shak germ plates.

Not a whole lot more to report.
Might add in some new spores soon.
Maybe some PE Goliath &/or T.A.M

Will update shortly :strokebeard2:

Edited by QuantumReality (02/25/23 08:35 AM)

OfflineISOTOPE
Pilot
Male

Loc: Somewhere on Earth
Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: Noncense] * 3
    #28118166 - 12/30/22 10:28 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Reserving a spot for the following:
P. cubensis (Nutcracker)
P. cubensis x P. natalensis Aka "Yellow Umbo"
P. Subtropicalis "hoogshagenii var convexa"

-Jan 1st 2023, swabbed Subtropicalis and Yellow Umbo spores to plates. Now the wait.

-Jan 7th, swabbed a few plates with Nutcracker spores (the black thing in the dish is just a jar sticker slapped on bottom)

-Feb 8th I've been a bit distracted with some other projects but got some P. sub to T3 and plan on making LC's soon for all varietys... Stay tuned!

- March 16th P. Sub pins and fruit on plate!

And so naturally I cloned them. Maybe another transfer with those and I'll go LC.

Edited by ISOTOPE (03/16/23 06:07 PM)

OfflineSilvJailbiddi
Pirate Gecko
 User Gallery

Re: LAGM v. 2.023 [Re: ISOTOPE] * 7
    #28118170 - 12/30/22 10:34 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

SilvJailbiddis Goodtimes Grow log

Species and Varieties for this grow log

Ps. Subtropicalis, AA+, ATL#7 and Ps.Caerulescens

Spores sponsored by

Melgo ( Subtropicalis ), Nichrome ( AA+,Caerulescens ) and KROM ( ATL#7 )

January 11, 2023

Caerulescens, AA+ and ATL#7 spores were put on agar today. Awaiting Subtropicalis

January 12, 2023

ATL#7 spores germinated in just over 24 hours

January 13, 2023

AA+ germinated

January 17, 2023

Transfers were taken from ATL#7 and AA+ germination plates. Still waiting on Caerulescens to germinate

January 18, 2023

Noticed some activity on one of the Caerulescens plate right on the streaked areas. Hoping they aren’t any mold spores.

January 25, 2023

Caerulescens germination turned out clean with typical tomentose tufts.T1  transfers were made

AA+ still looks a bit odd with the usual transparent growth I get, T2 done, hoping they aren’t some weird mold

ATL#7 T1 looking clean as a whistle. But here you can check out the mycelium growing sub-surface clearly. This will go straight to grain in a few days

January 31, 2023

AA+ T2 got mold, got trashed and new transfers were taken from the T1

Caerulescens T1 looking sus, but then there isn’t any mold as far I can see. If things go sideways I will send the germ plate to grains, as they look solid after taking a new transfer

ATL#7 T1 was sent to two wheat jars and half of the germ plate was sent to a small jar

February 6, 2023

AA+ T2 got the same weird mold second time, so the clean T1 sent to grain

Half of Caerulescens germ plate was sent to grain after taking a tranfer from some fast growth onto a new plate. The T1 taken earlier looked sus, so they were not going to grain

Not satisfied with the agar drop today. Woke up too early and decided to get to work intending to get it done today so that I can work on my creative stuff without having to feel bad about postponing mycology work. Would be surprised if the jars turns out well.

Meanwhile ATL#7 moving along good so far in all jars

Hasn’t stuffed the polyfill too tight this time as last time the mycelium were like :windowtantrum: gasping for air. They are gonna be in there for a while for me to get stones.  Hope they have a good time in there :hellyeah: :lookslucrative:

February 8, 2023

Shook these ATL#7 jars today, this is 8 days in. I shuffled around the wedge after inoculating to get as many contact points which fastened up the colonisation. The jar which was inoculated with the germ plate(last picture) showing much diversity and more importantly clean

AA+ jar is showing healthy growth which was inoculated with suspicious T1. The word from Nichrome who I got it from is, there might be some spore drift causing unintentional genetic variations, he said his AA+ has got some playa attributes. On plates they looked very wispy and thin, on grains they almost look similar to caerulescens, like aerogel

AA+

Caerulescens

Caerulescens mycelium has finally leapt off after a day and half, now moving really slow as they should be

Haven’t got much hopes for both AA+ and Caerulescens jars, as I was a bit jittery and clumsy through the whole SAB session. So with all possibilities in play, there is much to look forward to in the coming days

February 10, 2023

All ATL#7 jars have recovered and moving fine so far

February 13, 2023

All the above are from the same ATL#7 jar, there was a small white chunk noticed a couple days after shaking. It grew into the size it is now. As I’m new with stone producers have asked opinions of others. Some said it is some contam and some said this is how stones start out. Not sure though, decided to keep them around as I don’t see any other signs of fucked-up-ness with the jar

The other jar with T1 and the germ plate jar are doing normally. Without the chalky marshmallow like growths in them. Will probably spawn the ones below.

AA+ jar showing great braids of mycelium. Shook it today. This and the caerulescen jar I had no hopes for, but they doing great although caerulescens jar has plenty of time to get fucked with its painstakingly slow growth(covered only a wheat grain sized distance so far in 8 days

February 16, 2023

Caerulescens

Caerulescens mycelium moves like a snail on slow mo, so far everything clean. 10 days now

ATL#7

Jar B which looked a bit sus, with the white marshmallows now turning brown taking the typical sclerotia look

Jar A looks clean with multiple developing sclerotias

This might just be the fastest performing culture I have seen so far. Both the T1 jars were 50% on day8 and shaken. Recovered next day, second day after shake initial sclerotia growths observed which were white. Day 14 they turn brown, with day 16 sclerotias developing at multiple spots. The jar with the germ plate is yet to develop anything but stays clean.

AA+

AA+ jar recovered the next day and moving along well and good. 3 days after shake, nearing full colonisation

February 21, 2023

Caerulescens jar was given a shake today

February 23, 2023

AA+ jar was spawned to a shoebox 1:3 with straight coir compressed and then a half inch top layer which was compressed again. I know, the jars looks a bit sweaty, I had to turn off the air conditioning in the room as I was sick. It was a bit hot in the room for them. Wasn’t hard to shake the spawn though. Will see how this turns out in a couple weeks

Caerulescens jar recovering in the same pace they were colonising before the shake

February 24, 2023

One of the ATL#7 jar with stones that were the size of wheat grains was spawned to coir 1:3 in a fahtloc with a couple holes of 4cm diameter covered with whatman 41 filter papers. I didn’t go for the jcm chamber as I am mostly looking for stones,even if there are fruits I just wanted to give them enough air so made larger holes. I plan on heavy misting if there are signs of drying due to more fae

March 2, 2023

AA+

7 days after spawning, so far good

ATL#7

ATL#7 reached full colonisation at day 4 end, was about to case this morning, woke up to pins instead :creepylurker:. So no casing.

Not great pics, will add better pics in the coming updates

Caerulescens

The jar that was shaken on 23rd Feb looks its fully colonised, but it looks very loose and wispy. Gonna have to ask an experienced eye to judge the growth. It did recover after shake, also the grains bruised blue. Mold doesnt take this long, so my guess is that it is clean,will ask for an expert opinion before spawning. They gonna be done outdoors,so clean or not they gonna go to coir and left along with the plants in the terrace garden

March 3, 2023

ATL#7 growth progression from March 3rd- Day 7 to March 9- Day 13

First flush produced 50g wet fruits. The caps were well developed but it was still small and I saw no spores. Only the stones that forced themselves out were collected and the rest were left in the sub, which were around 48g of sclerotia. The substrate was given a heavy misting for the next couple days. Hoping the next flush brings fatties with some clone candidates and printable caps.

March 21, 2023

AA+ shoebox has primordia like 11 days back, and I saw they are moving too damn slow. I’m not sure it is the high substrate ratio or bacteria or it is the thicker than usual top layer and high substrate ratio.

Caerulescens grains went from clean looking to really suspicious over a couple weeks, the grains look loose even after full colonisation. Looking at the current prospects they will go to a plant pot. Awaiting new plates, will take fresh transfers from caeru T1. Will add pics soon for both AA+ and  Caerulescens

Edited by SilvJailbiddi (03/21/23 11:54 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract