Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
found a huge patch of blue meanies with my mates and we dried them out in the oven, think we ewent a bit far maybe, they turned into mushroom crisps (mhips!?!) does anybody know that if when overcooked that they change chemically so that they just poison your body, i had a severe attack on my nervous system and i couldn't walk at all, my head was fine but my legs buckled on after 50m or so of walking, and it kicked me in the gut for the next 2-3 days, usually it's only a gut wrencher for the next day but it just kept going! what drug could it have been that would 0of attacked the nervous system in that way?