Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: reports of 'trips'?
    #279430 - 03/26/01 05:27 PM (23 years, 7 days ago)

STRAINS are not seperated by intoxication factors. Strains are seperated by geographical location, i.e. where they originated from. I have seen no post by vendors trying to state that there shrooms cause some different experience. Some claim to have more potent strains, since I have yet to purchase and consume such strains, I cannot make a statement about that. From my experience, all cubensis do not look alike.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineholographic mind
veteran

Re: reports of 'trips'? [Re: ]
    #279478 - 03/26/01 05:32 PM (23 years, 7 days ago)

teon ryche hawk claims that different strains produce different trips. that is his angle! its hype!

Anonymous

Re: reports of 'trips'? [Re: holographic mind]
    #279523 - 03/26/01 06:12 PM (23 years, 7 days ago)

Holograhic, never bought anything from the guy. Only dealt with sporeworks. Like I said before, don't buy cubensis prints or syringes. Is he for real? Now I understand what you and kast were talking about. Sorry for the argument the other day.

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #281011 - 03/28/01 07:39 PM (23 years, 5 days ago)

hehe way to go pavlov, i agree with you. shroom trips are like snowflakes are acid trips no 2 are alike if they was you'd get bored and quite doing them.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Offlinelounge lizard
enthusiast
Loc: Midwest
    #281048 - 03/28/01 08:19 PM (23 years, 5 days ago)

I would think that five grams of any mushrooms would create an ass stomping experience. Can't say I've ever had the balls to go that high on a dosage. A few grams does me mighty fine.

I feel cheated, where can I get the stuff that makes eggs look like brains?

--------------------
"I feel cheated, where can I get  the stuff that makes eggs look like brains?" --Bill Hicks
Support the FSR:D

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

Re: reports of 'trips'? [Re: Taz]
    #281055 - 03/28/01 08:25 PM (23 years, 5 days ago)

Once apon a midnight dreary I experimented on a group of droogs I know. The first time I told each group of ginuea pigs what strain they were getting and explained the 'highs' associated with that particular strain, the strains were an assortment of GT, ThaiKS, and Equador. The second time I gave all of the voyagers the exact same strain (b+) which was not administered the first time. I explained again the effects of each strain when asked or I told them it was 'the same stuff you had last time', when it was all really B+. The placebo effect worked great they all felt exactly what they had before. The third time I gave them all B+ again and when asked I told them it was just a type they didnt have before and I explained that it was indeed much stronger than the ones they had tried on the other times and this one would kick them into orbit, guess what....they ALL insisted that they had the hardest trip they had ever had and that the ONLY thing they ever wanted again was B+.

When it comes to descriptions of the types of 'highs' that different strains give you never underestimate the power of your own imagination on the results. If were were talking P.Cubenisis VS Azures, I would totally agree that there is a difference but when it comes to cubies the differences are negligable, I wont dissagree with the closet conniseur who will insist on the differences but I would be hard pressed to believe that those differences were so extreme that one could pick out strains of Cubies in a blind sample.

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale