Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineXXXguntherXXX
Stranger
Male User Gallery

I love mushrooms!
    #2808250 - 06/19/04 05:40 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hey guys.

I'm just coming down off of my second mushroom trip! It was great, and I still feel it, which is why I am typing here. It's abut 6 am here, I dunno what time this forum runs off of, but i can't sleep, so i decided to make a trip report.

I ate about 3 grams, but i didn't feel it right away. My friend was tripping hard (it was his first trip... he loved it :smile:) but i only felt in a really good mood. I smoked a joint, thn felt really "pot high" but i wasn't tripping yet.

After about a couple hours I didnt expect there to be anything, and at the time i was cool with it. Me and a friend walked to Tim Horton's to get coffee and donuts for everyone at the house, and i dunno if it was the walking, but i started tripping hard in Tim Horton's. It looked like the face of the cashier was vibrating really fast. it was fucked up... then we listened to tool (yum i love tool when on mushrooms) and just chillaxed all night.

but it was weird that it tok like 2 hours for the mushrooms to kick in... anyone know why, or had this happen to you?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
Re: I love mushrooms! [Re: XXXguntherXXX]
    #2808444 - 06/19/04 10:16 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

First of all, congrats on another successful trip. How long did you wait in between your trips?

I usually eat about 3 grams as well. First time I tripped really hard, second time it was also pretty intense, and this third time wasn't intense at all, but I think that is because I threw up a tiny bit during my come up stage. The reason I mention this is- the second time, my friend and I ate the shrooms at about 9:30 am and I personally didn't feel them until about 11. By 10:30 I was a little "worried" that I wouldn't experience a trip, which was a little disconcerting. But about fifteen minutes later I was giggling and by 11, I was into the trip. This most recent time I didn't feel much at all for the first couple of hours (like you). Even when they did kick in, I didn't have much visual activity. It was mostly a mind fuck until my friend and I first tried to go to bed. Before he started having a panic attack, I had a visual of all these circles all over his wall. Then, when I'd close my eyes, I could see mushrooms and then as I was having "thoughts", it was like I could see inside my mind and saw some little creature tugging at my brain for each "thought" I had. This last part was definitely the most enjoyable part of the trip for me, and it was after it had taken two hours to kick in, two hours of a couple visuals and complete mind fuck, and then an hour or so of closed-eye visuals prior to my friend freaking out.

It was weird that they took a while to kick in, but I guess they do that sometimes. I think it just depends on how fast your stomach processes them. This most recent time, I did have some chicken just before eating the mushrooms, so that probably delayed their kicking in.

Happy shrooming!

OfflineXXXguntherXXX
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: I love mushrooms! [Re: Bonez420]
    #2808959 - 06/19/04 04:41 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

My last trip was about three weeks ago.

Yeah, I was thinking that maybe me walking helped my body process them.

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: I love mushrooms! [Re: XXXguntherXXX]
    #2809021 - 06/19/04 05:21 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

If you eat the mushroom, you will trip.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience