Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Temperance bars. Deseret News Salt Lake City Utah. Notice the wording. They shut down the comments.
    #28077274 - 11/30/22 10:49 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

https://www.deseret.com/magazine/2022/11/10/23404503/inside-the-new-temperance-alcohol-soberity-bars-health

Sounds great early in the morning before the daily grind than coffee or a Bloody Vagina early in the morning in such places that even THINK!  Of such an option. 

VEGAN and an APPLE CIDER shot.  Just legalize all plants, barks, and mushrooms.  Will give up alcohol now if not threatened by a cell, fines, probation, manufacturing a controlled substance just for growing mushrooms for myself, and so on. 

I know how to keep healthy and alcohol is not I suppose but a sip of wine.:finger:  I think people know all these things already besides the fast food types and youth and the interests in taco bell, it is cheap, and McDonalds, it is cheap, and so on. 

They are going to be flocking to these new "bars".  Because if there is one thing the Z's want, it is Vegan and Apple Cider Vinegar shots in the morning.

COMMENTS TURNED OFF!  DO NOT THINK FOR YOURSELF!  Like abortion laws think they want to do away with regular bars here in Utah and control all drugs endlessly through the extreemly reasonable prices the the big Pharm companies charge and that racket they have going.

But am sure the drinkers and drug users will turn to these alternatives.  How much?  20 dollars?  Lol.  What about the sugar and fast food lobbyists for our politicians?  Well.  Enjoy that inflation as now it is at 50 cents more to a dollar fifty on the dollar menu's.  But you get to endlessly hang out with your friends!

DENNY's.!  We are talking really rich people here and you have to tip.  Pennies?  Some actually do!:coaster:

Oh those were the days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Temperance bars. Deseret News Salt Lake City Utah. Notice the wording. They shut down the comments. [Re: Barnaby]
    #28078962 - 12/02/22 12:32 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

BUUTTTT...if they open them up like Starbucks early before the bars then is not a bad thing to rejuvinate. :lahey:  Learned a lot reading about Hunter Stockton of the Jazz and his life.  And a lot about grapefruit and why so much of it.  And Circus Circus back when it was, Circus Circus.

Now on to Freemont Street on the 11th.  Old Vegas, a comfort to it, as THEY WILL NEVER FUCK WITH US HERE.  Yeah you pretty much have to shoot someone in the middle of it to do so.

I feel a safety in that as I went last time after a shooting by gang kids on it but if one just goes two blocks from it they even have bars on the glass that a clerk has to unlock to just buy it in the cooler section and not just beer.

On with it.  Daytime booking but don't arrive anywhere to check in at Vegas unless it is 4 p.m.  My schedule is perfect.  Enjoy your travels people. 

Greenland is next, actually Denver 4 nights which let the nostalgia come back!  Then Greenland.  Little known fact is that is was named that and Iceland, Iceland, to get people to settle in Greenland.  Highest suicide rate in the world!

God just watching a Youtube video on it and it is like, just no.  I could do it but like a local said, much like Wyoming people all there is to do is drink and shoot animals and hike some mountains.  Up for the last one. 

Seriously just watching it  6 billion people in the world now, yet it still hurts.  BECAUSE A few I knew did.  It never really leaves one.  One just has to let it go and I got his sorrow.  On with the living, we all have a timeclock on our lives, no need to rush it ahead of time.

Utah is number 2 where I live in suicide rates for the young in the States.  The self righteiousness and judgements by many is amusing after awhile. 

It really doesn't matter to me anymore but I get others that have been through it. 

Temperance or no religion?  Which would cut down on it more?  Temperance is a bullshit word.  Punishment, humiliation, Mormon laughter, spread those cheeks after getting nude, public shaming, hard to get a job, probation, fines, endless judgement and this is the gospel and Jesus land.  For 7 hits, squares of LSD First degree Felony, plead to a third out kindness by them lol.  Fuck them.  But I let it go. 

I like how a talking head on the internet put it and made it very simple.  The cure to all racism and bigotry and religious hate. 

Figure it out on your own, lol.  What I learned is they feed off it, profit off of it, and in the Spirit World we we still rule.  Nope.  But I give God/life its own time and I put on fake smiles and say fake things, tired of it yet on with it. 

I know the system now.  Have suffered greatly.  And talking to a Mormon, well then, you learned your lesson.:pillpopper:  Pills are big here.

Time for some Apple Cider Vinegar shots.  Is good for you which it is.  I know how to heal without paying idiotic prices.  Will be going into SLC today with the late Rowdy Piper sunglasses on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract