Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
What's the Strangest thing You've Ever seen at a Live Show?
    #28071942 - 11/27/22 05:48 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Last nite, I saw the most bizarre sight at the Madeon DJ set show: some dude was reading some kind of text with fine print with all of these highlighted passages that looked like a Thesaurus or maybe a Bible or Religious Text. He had a little clip-on reading light too. He stood in the back, near the center, reading almost the whole time, occasionally glancing up. He never danced. 

This happened to be one of the most synchronistic experiences of my life. Over the weekend, 2 days before, i was reading a book called Mistborn and one of characters in the book brings books with him to fancy Royalty balls and reads while people were formally dancing.

It was like the modern-version of what I just read in Mistborn! The Cosmic Synchronicity was never so strong! And the event of seeing that guy reading a book in the middle of a EDM show was never so strange....

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBikerB
Shucket Bitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: What's the Strangest thing You've Ever seen at a Live Show? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #28072102 - 11/27/22 07:16 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Swan Lake in an actual water pool in Mannheim Germany.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder