Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: why did we invade iraq, again? [Re: Xlea321]
    #2802688 - 06/17/04 02:34 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

pot.kettle.black.liar

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: why did we invade iraq, again? [Re: CJay]
    #2802714 - 06/17/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Tell you what slo-mo, show me that line in the actual report and we'll talk.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2802732 - 06/17/04 02:54 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

PinochhiAl, you can question my comprehension all you wish. It stacks well above yours.

What there is no question about is you are a liar. A dishonest sack. You have done more to demonstrate that in the last few days than I would have thought possible.

Now.... I'll yet again repeat the challenge I have made to you multiple times recently. Show me where I have lied. I'll gladly show where you have done so. Keep repeating your claims and I'll go ahead and put together a list whether you do or not.

I'll also repeat my previous comments made when asking you to back up the claim.....

You don't have the balls.

You don't have the brains.

You don't have the ability. There are none to be found.

Unlike you, some of us believe we are judged on what we do. You seem to think people are stupid and don't see what a dishonest ass you are. Well wake up. Many see. More will.

Now, grow up, grow a pair, learn the importance of the truth.

Sadly, I don't think you have what it takes.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2802736 - 06/17/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
:drama:

It's not drama PinochhiAl, it's just another person who recognizes you for what you are.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: why did we invade iraq, again? [Re: afoaf]
    #2802738 - 06/17/04 02:57 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: why did we invade iraq, again? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2804683 - 06/18/04 05:54 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yet more posts of constant bitching like a schoolgirl. Are you never tempted to try thinking?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Riding a bassline
    #2804829 - 06/18/04 08:29 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Your own post says it - you amaze me. Your own post, a source you must surely not doubt:

there was NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE of a link between Iraq and Al-Quaeda

'In fact, nowhere does the Commission make the claim that Iraq and al-Qaida never cooperated. What it does say is "We have no credible evidence that Iraq and al Qaeda cooperated on attacks against the United States."'

Ok I'll take you thru real slow -

The comission does not make the claim that Iraq and Al-Quaeda never co-operated.
(ie. they have a hunch Iraq & Al Quaeda might have co-operated)

What it says is that there is no credible evidence they co-operated.
(ie. It is nothing more than a hunch, nothing more than the product of someone's imagination. There is nothing to substantiate the hunch, and there are certainly no facts to back up the hunch. The hunch is NOT CREDIBLE EVIDENCE - there is no evidence. There is no case)

So bearing that in mind -

I know The White House administration have had the Taliban over for dinner a few years back. Ok so I have no credible evidence that the White House co-operated with the Taliban in taking away the rights of Afgan women and in terrorising the population. However based on the just approach of the Whitehouse, I do not need it.
I assert they were in cahoots! And my case is as strong as the White House's Iraq-Al Quaeda case.(If not far stronger, since the Taliban were happy guests of the administration and bin Laden wouldn't even go near his 'co-operator's' country)

Try not to be so blinded by your vanity and inability to accept a reality that challenges your assumption (that US = always unquestionably just and right). 'Think for yourself, question authority'

But if you need some authorative words, I will now show you links to the commission's reports, and the quote you request:

'Outline of 9/11 plot'
http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing12/staff_statement_16.pdf

Not one mention of Saddam or Iraq in there.......they were not involved in the plot

Ok now the big one....brace yourself

'Overview of the Enemy'

http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing12/staff_statement_15.pdf

That line in the actual report - as you request, it's on p5:

'We have no credible evidence that Iraq and al Quaeda cooperated on attacks against the United States.'

Sorry bud, looks like GWB and co. talk a load of shite  :sun:

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2804942 - 06/18/04 09:19 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
I am luvdemshrooms.

You can't be - you're honest.

I guess that means....Alex is luvdemshrooms!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: why did we invade iraq, again? [Re: GazzBut]
    #2804988 - 06/18/04 09:36 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Yet more posts of constant bitching like a schoolgirl. Are you never tempted to try thinking?

Come on now Gaz surely you can see LDS is merely asking Alex to backup what he has said. Although I am quite sure I have more chance of getting pregnant than that happening...

Alex don't take this the wrong way but you should really start thinking before you post. You have accused both LDS and more recently pinksharkmark of being liars and yet you can offer no evidence to support these claims, this in my opinion is damaging whatever credibility you still have left....

EDIT: Removed double quote

Edited by st0nedphucker (06/19/04 02:28 AM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: why did we invade iraq, again? [Re: GazzBut]
    #2806058 - 06/18/04 02:34 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Are you never tempted to point out what a lying sack your fellow countryman is? Or does the fact that he shares your ideology prevent that?

It certainly colors your judgement.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2806065 - 06/18/04 02:35 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ok I'll take you thru real slow -

Too slow for me, but maybe if you take it down another few notches you'll catch on.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: why did we invade iraq, again? [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #2806079 - 06/18/04 02:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Come on now Gaz surely you can see LDS is merely asking Alex to backup what he has said.

Exactly.

Quote:

Although I am quite sure I have more chance of getting pregnant than that happening...

Quite right.

Quote:

this in my opinion is damaging whatever credibility you still have left

The only credibility he has left is with some of his ideological soulmates.

Edit: added highlighted words.

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (06/18/04 02:40 PM)

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Riding a bassline
    #2806624 - 06/18/04 05:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Earth calling luvdemshrooms - speak forth on the issue, or is it that hard for you to face it -

'Overview of the Enemy'

http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing12/staff_statement_15.pdf

That line in the actual report - as you request, it's on p5:

'We have no credible evidence that Iraq and al Quaeda cooperated on attacks against the United States.'

Sorry bud, looks like GWB and co. talk a load of shite

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2806635 - 06/18/04 05:23 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

:rotfl:

Read a bit more on the statements of the commission members.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2806645 - 06/18/04 05:26 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

And this.

Iraq, al-Qaida and the 9/11 panel
Panel shortchanged topic in its report

June 18, 2004

The Sept. 11 commission isn't the first authority to say there is "no credible evidence" that Iraq cooperated with al-Qaida on terrorist attacks on the United States. "We've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with Sept. 11th," said President Bush almost a year ago, earning fewer headlines than the commission's recent report has.

But it doesn't matter that Bush said that does it? Your minds made up.

Not that it will matter.

--------------------

OfflineSquattingMarmot
Inquiring Mind
    #2806735 - 06/18/04 05:57 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Here's the text of Bushes letter that launched the war in Iraq, I'll highlight the important areas.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/03/20030319-1.html

March 18, 2003

Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)

Consistent with section 3(b) of the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 (Public Law 107-243), and based on information available to me, including that in the enclosed document, I determine that:

(1) reliance by the United States on further diplomatic and other peaceful means alone will neither (A) adequately protect the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq nor (B) likely lead to enforcement of all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq; and

(2) acting pursuant to the Constitution and Public Law 107-243 is consistent with the United States and other countries continuing to take the necessary actions against international terrorists and terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations, or persons who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

Sincerely,

GEORGE W. BUSH

---

Sure sounds like he claimed Iraq had something to do with 9/11 to me.

--------------------
"In the United States anybody can be president. Thats the problem."

"The gray-haired douche bag, Barbara Bush, has a slogan: "Encourage your child to read every day." What she should be is encouraging children to question what they read every day."

- George Carlin

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: why did we invade iraq, again? [Re: SquattingMarmot]
    #2806753 - 06/18/04 06:02 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Unfortunately for your "point", the word Iraq does not appear in that sentence. If it had, you would have a point.

Why does remind me so much of the "imminent" claims?

Perhaps because it's a false as that?

Show me a quote with a link showing Bush at any time stated Iraq was involved with the attack.

While I'm waiting I'll walk and swim around the world.

--------------------

OfflineSquattingMarmot
Inquiring Mind
    #2806768 - 06/18/04 06:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Tell me, how many nations, other than Iraq, has the US invaded since March 18th 2003?

Since this letter is a declaration of a war on Iraq, I don't think he needs to say the countries name every other line.

--------------------

"The gray-haired douche bag, Barbara Bush, has a slogan: "Encourage your child to read every day." What she should be is encouraging children to question what they read every day."

- George Carlin

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: why did we invade iraq, again? [Re: SquattingMarmot]
    #2806781 - 06/18/04 06:22 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

and

(2) acting pursuant to the Constitution and Public Law 107-243 is consistent with the United States and other countries continuing to take the necessary actions against international terrorists and terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations, or persons who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

Is bthere something you don't understand about the word "and"?

It's a seperate sentence with a seperate subject.

--------------------

OfflineSquattingMarmot
Inquiring Mind
    #2806988 - 06/18/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

:wtf:

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. This is a list of the reasons for invading Iraq that Bush gave to the Congress. On this list it says

Quote:

...take the necessary actions against international terrorists and terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations, or persons who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

What other nation could he be refering to?

--------------------

- George Carlin

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds