Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Turns out DHS IS working with private companies to censor speech! [Re: Tulipslave] * 1
    #28029109 - 11/02/22 08:19 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Tulipslave said:
Quote:

christopera said:
The point really is that it doesn't matter if Twitter and Facebook used DHS to help moderate and police their forums, that is because they own the content and wanted to do it. Anybody can walk away from these platforms at any time and their life will probably be improved.

It does matter when it's our tax dollars paying for a private, inessential, useless company that should be paying out of pocket to private citizens to do the same job

Why is it that nobody applies this logic to coal mines and farms?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Turns out DHS IS working with private companies to censor speech! [Re: Kryptos]
    #28029115 - 11/02/22 08:27 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

It's ok , Elon Musk is dismantling deep state .        That as far as I got with video .  I don't think I need to watch the whole thing I can kinda see where that's going .

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Turns out DHS IS working with private companies to censor speech! [Re: Psilynut2]
    #28029127 - 11/02/22 08:35 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Elon already had to delete his own post about obviously made up nonsense about the Pelosi attack. It's working dudes, he's censoring himself!

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Turns out DHS IS working with private companies to censor speech! [Re: christopera]
    #28029147 - 11/02/22 08:56 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

I'm hoping whatever stupid shit he does with Twitter leads to someone else running Tesla .
. Id love to buy an older used one but the fact that I can't buy updated parts for them from Tesla or that it may be really difficult  just seems really stupid to me . 
  Last time I checked , I can go to Porsche and get anything from a new wheel lock key to a new engine  for my 22 year old car .
  Tesla feels like the dollar store of car dealer world when you go in .  It really made me laugh .

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Turns out DHS IS working with private companies to censor speech! [Re: Psilynut2]
    #28029150 - 11/02/22 08:59 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

I have friends that own an S and they haven't had issues with the service. They came and picked up the car and repaired it all easy peasy. But they were all under warranty. Not sure how the non warranty cars work.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

Re: Turns out DHS IS working with private companies to censor speech! [Re: Kryptos]
    #28029156 - 11/02/22 09:07 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

Tulipslave said:
Quote:

christopera said:
The point really is that it doesn't matter if Twitter and Facebook used DHS to help moderate and police their forums, that is because they own the content and wanted to do it. Anybody can walk away from these platforms at any time and their life will probably be improved.

It does matter when it's our tax dollars paying for a private, inessential, useless company that should be paying out of pocket to private citizens to do the same job

Because even if I morally disagree with coal mining and non-sustainable farming, those industries do at least provide taniglbe goods....and farms produce essential tangible goods.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Turns out DHS IS working with private companies to censor speech! [Re: christopera]
    #28029269 - 11/02/22 10:52 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I have friends that own an S and they haven't had issues with the service. They came and picked up the car and repaired it all easy peasy. But they were all under warranty. Not sure how the non warranty cars work.

We waited almost a year for our Y , when they dropped it off they didn't even knock on our door to tell us they dropped it off .
  They sent us a text , " hey , your car is there . "
  It wasn't in our driveway though , it was down the street in someone else's driveway .  They didn't knock on their door either or even text us back , we found it on our own an hr later .
  If you want to fix a car out of warranty you'll probably have more luck finding parts for a
  A vintage BMW motorcycle because the factory still makes them .
    You can get vintage parts from Porsche , merc , and bmw , you can get parts for old skylines from Nissan , you can get parts for old supras from Toyota racing division .  You can go to Chevy and ask them if they'll sell you a big block and they'll be overwhelmed by the options .
  If you go to Tesla trying to fix your own car they'll likely just tell you to buy a new one .

Edited by Psilynut2 (11/02/22 11:09 AM)

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#28029275 - 11/02/22 10:58 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Well, the good news is that the Tesla has like many magnitudes less parts to fail. The bad news is that Tesla has no real legacy or framework to support the repairs that might be needed outside of their warranty department. I think it is like a 3 year wait for aftermarket companies to be allowed to make parts. So it is probably happening for Tesla's.

--------------------

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

#28029279 - 11/02/22 10:59 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

We waited almost a year for our Y , when they dropped it off they didn't even knock on our door to tell us they dropped it off .
  They sent us a text , " hey , your car is there . "
  It wasn't in our driveway though , it was down the street in someone else's driveway .  They didn't knock on their door either or even text us back , we found it on our own an hr later .
  If you want to fix a car out of warranty you'll probably have more luck finding parts for a
  A vintage BMW motorcycle because the factory still makes them .
    You can get vintage parts from Porsche , merc , and bmw , you can get parts for old skylines from Nissan , you can get parts for old supras from Toyota racing division .  You can go to Chevy and ask them if they'll sell a big block and be overwhelmed by the options .
  If you go to Tesla trying to fix your own car they'll likely just tell you to buy a new one .

It's pretty amazing that a company as grandiose as Tesla, with all their "smart folks" can't correctly match two sets of numbers

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Turns out DHS IS working with private companies to censor speech! [Re: Tulipslave]
    #28029296 - 11/02/22 11:13 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

There are some cool things though , I can pull out my phone and know where my wife's car is anytime , it will also tell me where she's navigating to and what she is listening to .
  I don't think she has realized it yet either .

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#28029406 - 11/02/22 01:11 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

She banging other dudes?

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #28029463 - 11/02/22 01:47 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

She’s charging in someone else’s garage

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US
    #28029466 - 11/02/22 01:48 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
Facebook and Twitter provided a portal that DHS and other orgs could access if they wanted. They did this because they wanted the help, but they never demanded it, and the DHS never demanded it either.

You don't seem to remember when Google and Facebook got called to Congress after joking about how little money they got for Russian ads, and they were grilled by Congress and told to bring it to zero?

Sure, Twitter didn't HAVE to censor Scott Ritter, but social media knows better than to oppose what the US wants.  Plus, their executive positions started filling up with ex-FBI officials.  Hmmm.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Turns out DHS IS working with private companies to censor speech! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #28029480 - 11/02/22 02:01 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

They don't have to censor anyone convicted of pedophilia , but I imagine allot of people are happy they do .

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

#28029496 - 11/02/22 02:11 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

She banging other dudes?

Nope , I can literally see when her car is a block away so when I'm beating off I know when the garage door is about to open .

Quote:

She’s charging in someone else’s garage

The entire charge history is there .  There isn't a charging plug that gets jammed into her port that I dont know about .

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Turns out DHS IS working with private companies to censor speech! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #28029542 - 11/02/22 02:47 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

christopera said:
Facebook and Twitter provided a portal that DHS and other orgs could access if they wanted. They did this because they wanted the help, but they never demanded it, and the DHS never demanded it either.

You don't seem to remember when Google and Facebook got called to Congress after joking about how little money they got for Russian ads, and they were grilled by Congress and told to bring it to zero?

Sure, Twitter didn't HAVE to censor Scott Ritter, but social media knows better than to oppose what the US wants.  Plus, their executive positions started filling up with ex-FBI officials.  Hmmm.

You are so butthurt over your favorite people. They can go host a site of their own. Boom, their content is back online.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US
    #28029638 - 11/02/22 03:44 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

So you're ok with the Government pressuring private companies to censor content?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Turns out DHS IS working with private companies to censor speech! [Re: Tulipslave]
    #28029642 - 11/02/22 03:48 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Tulipslave said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

Tulipslave said:
Quote:

christopera said:

Because even if I morally disagree with coal mining and non-sustainable farming, those industries do at least provide taniglbe goods....and farms produce essential tangible goods.

If they're so essential, then why is a third of their income taxpayer funded?

They should pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Welcome to the free market.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#28029758 - 11/02/22 05:09 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
They don't have to censor anyone convicted of pedophilia , but I imagine allot of people are happy they do .

Seriously how is that dude even allowed on social media. Usually when someone is convicted of seducing underage girls online, they are restricted from using the internet.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#28029777 - 11/02/22 05:15 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

christopera said:

It wasn’t the liberals actually threatening these companies if they didn’t do what the government wanted. It was people like Donald Trump, who repeatedly called for companies to be lose their liability protections and be forced to platform content and people that had been banned. How do you not remember this. It was a constant drumbeat of threats for years.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder