Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFurrySheep
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Loc: nURHEAD
Is it worth it?
    #2801325 - 06/17/04 02:25 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I thought about going to get some shrooms alter on tonight because the conditions are perfect and there is a very good chance ill find some. I havent been all year and I feel like im missing out. What scares me is about a month or so ago.. i rode by during the daytime and a cop had someone pulled over right by the field, It appeared like he busted him for shrooming. And I have heard stories of people getting busted their at night. The field is pretty secluded. Ive never been busted and find assloads shrooms almost everytime i went, ofcourse that is when not as many people knew about it. I check the other fields and there are no way to access them. But this field is really secluded and produces lots of shrooms im afraid it might be hot though. I dunno what to do, i mean i really want some shrooms, maybe u guys could give me some insight.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrySheep
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Loc: nURHEAD
Re: Is it worth it? [Re: FurrySheep]
    #2801337 - 06/17/04 02:29 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

sorry about the poor grammer, it's gettin late

OfflineOoze
Oozalicious

Loc: FL
    #2801352 - 06/17/04 02:42 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Well its hard to give you advice without knowing anything about the field except what you tell us. First of all it sounds like you want to go right now...its pretty late so even if the field was hot, theres a chance its not being looked over right now. You saw the cop during the day and its now the middle of the night. Maybe if its not that far of a drive you could swing buy and scope the area out...maybe park your car and sit and wait to see if anyone approaches you. Whatever you decide use your common sense and stay out of trouble...there is plenty of time and places to get what you want.

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

Re: Is it worth it? [Re: Ooze]
    #2801364 - 06/17/04 02:52 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

wise advice from a newb. If you get caught picking shrooms at night you have no defence. You cant say you didnt know they were shrooms cuz who the fuck jus goes around picking mushrooms at night? dont risk jail time for a trip dude. not worth it

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2801588 - 06/17/04 06:58 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I have no idea how to answer or help you,

One thing that may help you;
Quote:

find assloads shrooms almost everytime

-Definately do not stick anymore mushrooms in your ass.
-Use a paper bag.

Anonymous

#2801705 - 06/17/04 08:09 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yeah sticking them in your butt is no good :-D but serously tho.. if u say theres alot and u are sure than id say go at night or during the day.. park right next to the fieldwith the car on.. jump the fence and get as many as you can in 1 minute or so..then jump back and speed away like a fuckin bandit!! damn the man! :-D

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies