Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Share your thoughts....advance science(MDMA)
    #2800886 - 06/17/04 12:29 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Share your beliefs about MDMA / Ecstasy
Do you have experiences of, or beliefs about, the effects of the drug ecstasy? Researchers from the Centre for Public Health, Liverpool JMU (UK), Department of Psychology, University of Liverpool (UK), and MAPS (USA) wish to learn more about subjective experiences of ecstasy. We also wish to hear from individuals who have never used ecstasy before but who are willing to share their opinions about what they believe the effects of ecstasy might be. You do not have to currently use illegal drugs to take part.

We hope to learn more about different groups of ecstasy users and the types of use that ecstasy is put to. Hence we are interested in all types of experience with ecstasy, including recreational, therapeutic, and spiritual uses. This information should provide us with a better understanding of the role ecstasy and other entactogens play in people's lives. We hope that this study will enable us to provide information about drugs targeted to a specific setting or type of use.

The study takes the form of a questionnaire that can be downloaded from the internet and completed in the volunteer's own time. It will take about 35-45 minutes to complete.

Thank you for your interest,

Dr Harry Sumnall (Centre for Public Health, Liverpool John Moores University, UK)
Dr Ilsa Jerome (MAPS, USA)
Dr Jon Cole (Department of Psychology, University of Liverpool, UK)

Do your part!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: Share your thoughts....advance science(MDMA) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2800888 - 06/17/04 12:30 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I feel MDA has vastly more therapeutic value, but any positive attention toward a psychedelic I will be part of, thanks for the link!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub