Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant
    #27988146 - 10/08/22 12:31 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant
October 7, 2022 - 12News

The FBI said Chelluy Loghan Sevilla started causing problems about an hour into the flight. He later admitted to taking psilocybin prior to boarding.

WASHINGTON — A man was arrested and charged after a violent, drug-induced outburst on a flight from Miami to Washington D.C., according to the FBI.

The mid-flight incident happened Tuesday. Chelluy Loghan Sevilla is charged with assault and interfering with flight crew members and attendants.

According to court documents, Sevilla was in seat 29C on a flight from Miami International Airport to Washington Dulles International Airport when he started causing problems about an hour into the flight.

Passengers told the FBI that Sevilla was yelling and broke the bathroom door, opening it while it was locked and another passenger was inside.

A father and his daughter were in the seats next to Sevilla. They told authorities that they could tell he "wasn't right." After Sevilla grabbed the daughter's arm, the father and daughter were moved to other seats, the FBI said.

According to authorities, Sevilla was wandering around the plane, "running up and down the aisle, clapping loudly near the cockpit and yelling obscenities." They also said he was getting in other passengers' faces "staring and smiling at them."

After flight attendants convinced him to take his seat, Sevilla's screams got louder, the FBI said. He then laid on the floor, and as a flight attendant tried to get him to take his seat again, Sevilla jumped up off the floor and attacked her. The FBI said he grabbed and twisted her right breast.

Passengers, along with other flight attendants and an onboard law enforcement officer, were able to subdue and restrain Sevilla, according to court documents. While they were restraining him, Sevilla twisted the arm of another flight attendant, authorities said.

While handcuffed for the remainder of the flight, Sevilla continued to scream and yell incoherent things, according to court documents.

Once the plane landed, Sevilla was arrested and taken to the local FBI office, where he told authorities he consumed psilocybin at the Miami airport prior to boarding, court documents said. Psilocybin is a naturally occurring psychedelic compound produced by more than 200 species of fungi. They're often referred to as "magic mushrooms."

During the interview, Sevilla said he remembered being out of his seat, being loud and touching people, the FBI said. He also said it wasn't his first time taking the drug and he wasn't surprised that he acted the way he did after taking it. The FBI said Sevilla apologized for his actions.

The Captain told the FBI that he declared a Level 2 disturbance – the second highest threat level – and requested law enforcement meet the aircraft on arrival.

Sevilla has been released on bail until his next court appearance on October 13. If found guilty, he faces a maximum sentence of 20 years imprisonment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: veggie] * 2
    #27988223 - 10/08/22 01:10 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Why do drugs always get blamed even when the situation shows it was clearly the fault of the idiot who took them?

:badmanthisfeels:

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: veggie] * 1
    #27988477 - 10/08/22 03:14 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Why do that to yourself?  Airports and the TSA are hell on earth then on the plain they watch you like a hawk.  Just, why.  I can't think of any other place unless one is in jail or prison of ever taking them.  And if I forgot about them before tsa.  Book the next flight.  I did in Vegas for the next day.

Learn how to take a loss.  That would be complete torture.  They make everyone feel like you are a terrorist going through tsa for an hour plus then on the flight even with a bolted cockpit they eye you so closely, just some drinks at the airport bar.

They are bored out of their minds until the get to their home hub.  How it works.  I get it yet just don't.

Offlinethirtygoats
Male
Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: The Blind Ass] * 3
    #27988817 - 10/08/22 05:46 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

The average person is an idiot, and the guy in the story isn't far from what would happen with a lot of people if they took certain drugs. Since the average person is an idiot who isn't healthy and also has a mind full of fiction and bullshit, negative effects from drugs are almost guaranteed with them. They can't even figure out why exactly the drug shouldn't be blamed because they live in a society that causes them to constantly be on-edge and alert, never be able to use drugs in peace, therefore they are mostly unable to think logically or deeply, or use drugs to think deeply. Always emotional, angry, and ready to get loud and fight like dumb animals.

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi

Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: thirtygoats]
    #27988956 - 10/08/22 07:10 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

:nodofunderstanding:

--------------------

Offlineeggopm3
Stranger
Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #27989749 - 10/09/22 08:52 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

"He also said it wasn't his first time taking the drug and he wasn't surprised that he acted the way he did after taking it."

ugh what an asshole. It's one thing to think you might want to try tripping on a plane (bad idea to begin with, seems like a guaranteed bad trip being in a confined space surrounded by strangers, but ok i wont judge as long as you can handle your shit), but it's another thing entirely if you already know that you have a tendency to act with aggressive violating behavior when under the influence.

I do worry we'll see more stories like this as psychedelics become more widespread in mainstream culture.

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi

Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: eggopm3]
    #27989795 - 10/09/22 09:24 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

it does not bode well.

--------------------

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Do U know who yur fuckin with?
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: The Blind Ass] * 1
    #27989844 - 10/09/22 09:56 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Some dumb fucks just can't handle their drugs
Back in my day being able to get totally fucked up and still maintain your behavior was something to be proud of
:oldman:

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi

Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #27989884 - 10/09/22 10:19 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

:sadyes:

--------------------

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: The Blind Ass] * 1
    #27989901 - 10/09/22 10:29 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Wait...did he actually take mushrooms or did he take "psilocybin"

I've had people try to sell me obvious RC's as "mushroom powder" or "synthetic psilocybin" on many occasions.

It's a lot easier to get the lay person to buy random powders if you claim it is something they are familiar with....but of course they never come with dosing instructions.

Offlinesonoramo
Contaminant
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, baby!
Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: veggie] * 2
    #27990780 - 10/09/22 07:03 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I think this could support the case for decriminalization. Sevilla's behavior would have been illegal and prosecutable whether he actually consumed a scheduled substance or not. He inconvenienced and possibly endangered other passengers.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: sonoramo]
    #27990896 - 10/09/22 08:09 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

An idiot.  Not duct taped to his seat.  Really the flight attendants do EVERYTHING to calm a person down.  And yeah, handle your drugs as another poster put it and take pride in it.  Airport is not the place.  God just on nothing I feel the fear.

I fly quite a bit and there hasn't been one flight in my lifetime where someone has got out of control.  It is just basically sit and do your own thing and sometimes strike up a conversation with another.

Worst I have seen is a happy drunk that they took in front and rest of the flight was peaceful.  Hearing about flights landing because of a person at a different stop to get the person off the plane would really piss me off.

Flying overall is so much better than any other means of travel.  Not a patient person.

OfflineKmacmo
The aborted pin
Other

Loc: Central hemisphere
    #27991292 - 10/10/22 03:28 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Think of how many people are rotting away in prison all because of one bad night they had too much to drink and done something stupid... The alcohol never gets blamed its the person's fault we all understand that so this shouldn't be any different.

Problem is the media love to blame psychedelics cause that's good for views, then the public jump on that waggon and blame psychedelics too.

And Ofcourse the easiest solution to stop everyone panicking is just to ban the substances problem solved now everyone is happy.

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: Kmacmo]
    #27991314 - 10/10/22 04:04 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Yet you blame alcohol.  Notice how you do that and why they serve that on flights.  Dumb. How many people that order drinks on a flight get arrested on a flight?

Yet you want to demonize the press as alcohol is the worst and some idiot takes shrooms on a flight and blame alcohol.

It is a conspiracy.  Lol.:lahey:

Having taken hundreds of flights in my lifetime, never has it been so and you spread this stupid garbage like it is news.  Grow up.

OfflineKmacmo
The aborted pin
Other

#27991386 - 10/10/22 06:11 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I'm sorry you misunderstood me. I'm blaming the person not the drugs.

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: Kmacmo] * 1
    #27993072 - 10/11/22 01:37 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

It has been misunderstood.  Thank you.  I am a M and dumb as shit.  Thank you for the clarification.:rolleyes:

OfflineKmacmo
The aborted pin
Other

Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: veggie]
    #27993564 - 10/11/22 11:08 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Now that I read it again I see how you thought that. My bad I could have wrote it better (sorry I was high).
Your alright, we both messed up abit. It happens

--------------------

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery

Loc: SCranton
Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: thirtygoats] * 1
    #27994383 - 10/11/22 08:24 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

You got it spot on tho.
Let psilocybin or mush be mentioned and the media digs it into the dirt.
When its always the human at fault, same with guns.

Alcohol though? Dui with a death gets no real media coverage...

Grab a tit and yell a bit, oh lawd hell has frozen over.

Why can't we publicize idiots
...so people will MAYBE act less like idiots. The drugs are not the culprit here

Quote:

thirtygoats said:
The average person is an idiot, and the guy in the story isn't far from what would happen with a lot of people if they took certain drugs. Since the average person is an idiot who isn't healthy and also has a mind full of fiction and bullshit, negative effects from drugs are almost guaranteed with them. They can't even figure out why exactly the drug shouldn't be blamed because they live in a society that causes them to constantly be on-edge and alert, never be able to use drugs in peace, therefore they are mostly unable to think logically or deeply, or use drugs to think deeply. Always emotional, angry, and ready to get loud and fight like dumb animals.

This..

--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: Kmacmo]
    #27994755 - 10/12/22 06:58 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Kmacmo said:
I'm sorry you misunderstood me. I'm blaming the person not the drugs.

Don't take it personally, Barnaby is usually too drunk to understand anything too complicated. I just think you hit a nerve, she is alcohols greatest champion.

OfflineMr.MagicMushrooms
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Man on mushrooms arrested after attacking flight attendant [Re: Holybullshit] * 1
    #27998134 - 10/14/22 06:52 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I trip in public all the time and big trips too, I would never have this kind of reaction, this is less about him doing psychedelics on a plane and more about him not developing a healthy controlled relationship with psychedelics in the first place. Tripping on a plane sounds interesting except for the sitting in one place for to long. I always wanted to take a big trip and go skydiving (with an instructor of course)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds