Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Swami]
    #2798678 - 06/16/04 10:38 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"Maria Sabina, the Godmother of magic mushrooms, felt no difference between synthetic psilocybin and locally grown mushrooms."

She beleived that they had isolated the spirit of the mushroom...a very accurate way of seeing it both scientifically and shamanically. Now. most commercial shrooms are dried on a food dehydrator while I have used a dessicant and dried them in total darkness which makes a huge difference in potency. Another point is that close attention must be paid to temperature and the light cycle which makes a huge difference in yield. It is small points like these that make the difference. It is called forming a spiritual bond with the organism. Good gardeners do this every day. Have you ever known someone with a "green thumb"? You compare shrooms grown in this manner to ones sold by a dealer and the homegrown is usually twice as good. Try it if you haven't and you will see. It is scientifically verifiable. To say this is not spiritual is ridiculous as all aspects of our interaction with the creation around us have a spiritual nature. As far as using scientific method to verify subjective experience. Can you measure an attitude change? That is certainly a spiritual event, as a spirit is an attitude. Your spirit is your attitude towards yourself. In such a way all things alive or not have such a soirit and can assume a life of their own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #2798729 - 06/16/04 10:51 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Attention to detail and care in growing to produce large, healthy, potent fruits is one thing; forming a bond that can be detected upon ingestion is completely different and not possible.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2798758 - 06/16/04 11:06 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You do not get it!!! They are the same thing. Everything has physical, psychological, and spiritual properties. These properties influence each other. I am not claiming special powers. Anyone that wants to learn can learn these things. Such attention to detail is fundemental to the way we live our lives. Viewing something as sacred changes our attitude to it and ultimately changes the way we percieve it and interact with it. If I did not believe life was sacred, for instance, I would walk the streets with a shotgun and play video games in real life. There is no separation point for the spiritual and physical worlds as they coincide. That is true spiritualism. Making outrageous claims is just self importance asserting itself not spiritualism.

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (06/16/04 11:12 AM)

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #2798831 - 06/16/04 11:35 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

attention to detail, is much like living in the present. to me being spiritual is all about living in the present... so taking care of something or someone, plant or animal, develops a bond, spiritualy-mentaly in my eyes.

just a comment
peace
Casil

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Todcasil]
    #2798849 - 06/16/04 11:40 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I agree.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2798967 - 06/16/04 12:17 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Nice tangent. Why does nearly everyone like to complicate issues? Is that avoidance or what?

Can you tell your own mushrooms (or herb) from a blind random sample? Yes or no?

I will wager heavily on the no.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2799102 - 06/16/04 12:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I have found that the shrooms I grew were twice as strong as 3 samples per weight that were collected by friends, off the black market, who wanted my input. Since I grow shrooms only rarely and I WILL NOT be my friends supplier I gave them my opinion. I have given samples to friends in the past, though, and their potency was noted. I gotta get in the mood to do it though...maybe once every other year for the last 3 - 4 years. I like it, but it ain't my whole life. If someone else exercised the same care they would get the same result. A bond was formed both physically and spiritually. Hell. you can bond with a turnip if your a good farmer and you love them. I seen a guy on TV growing 500 lb pumpkins, and he described the process in a spiritual way though he was not a "shaman". As far as weed goes... I don't go there. I tried it (more than 50 time in the Army) and I just got sleepy. The lifestyle often associated with it I find to be repellant, though I know all people who do weed are not that way, many seem to be. I seek to live in a moral, upright, clean manner and psychedelics have helped me to learn that path.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2799130 - 06/16/04 12:57 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

200+ words - where was the SIMPLE yes or no? Does spirituality = obtuseness?

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2799204 - 06/16/04 01:14 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Come on now, personal insults are cheap. I am just long winded, but I don't tie myself down with a yes or a no. I'm not a little mouse to wander so innocently into your trap. Tie yourself to the word of another and you have nowhere to go...I think I hit 51 words then...better..no 58..no 60...ah hell I give up.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#2799364 - 06/16/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yes i can.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2799590 - 06/16/04 03:01 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
There is no separation point for the spiritual and physical worlds as they coincide. That is true spiritualism. Making outrageous claims is just self importance asserting itself not spiritualism.

I like and agree wit the way you put it.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: filthysock]
    #2799605 - 06/16/04 03:03 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You guys don't know shit about anything. Check:

spirituality in less than 5 minutes

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2799667 - 06/16/04 03:22 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Ninjas are cool. I got a friend who went to a Ninjitsu school in Japan. He can run up a 10 foot wall and over it. He does not consider himself spiritual, though, he is just a martial arts freak...though the spiritual side of this is properly subtle.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: exclusive58]
    #2799671 - 06/16/04 03:23 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

this is a painting I did of a photo I took (with a LOMO) at SCHIPOL airport (Amsterdam) while I was peaking on Mushrooms after my business trip.
It shows the British Midlands Flight being prepared after sundown and various light effects in the distance.
does it resemble anything familiar to you.
(I must say that the experience is not reccommended - i.e. tripping in an airport - but sometimes I have to - I must)

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#2799677 - 06/16/04 03:24 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

fuck dude there is nothing aspiritual about jumping over a ten foot wall, that shit is DOPE! So how do you do it, and has he ever shown you and if so what kind of a wall was it?

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #2799680 - 06/16/04 03:25 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

nice painting

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2799734 - 06/16/04 03:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I saw him do it... I did not say jump I said run. I have also seen him break 3 2x4s that I was holding together and I did not feel his fist impact the boards. They came apart in my hand. He is a bad ass guy. He is built like a body builder and limber as a gymnist. He is a good friend of mine who I have known for a decade. His religion I think is firefighting as he is a VERY gung ho captain on a large municipal fire department. Dude was riding with the NYFD on 9/11 and was involved in that whole mess. He is a very extraordinary man.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#2800344 - 06/16/04 07:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

this topic has become irrelevent !

ninja web pages ate my balls

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Todcasil]
    #2800779 - 06/16/04 09:37 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

A good California roll is a pretty decent blueprint for successful living. Not too much crab, not too much avocado, not too much mayo, all of the elements must be balanced and presented with aesthetic skill.

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Positronius]
    #2905834 - 07/19/04 03:46 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Hey everyone,
well I came back from Amsterdam a few days ago, and I had a terrificly enjoyable time. Obviously I smoked alot of pot, but I also remembered some recommendations i got from here.

First off, i did what Cervantes advised me to do, which is going to the Van Gogh museum on a low dose of shrooms. I took half a dose of shrooms and had a very very mild trip. I should have taken the whole box, because in smartshops they tell you that philosopher's stones are the less potent ones. Extraordinary paintings in there, they were so beautiful that i sometimes stayed in front of a painting for like 10 minutes, and i had a hard time getting away from them, i got attached to them.

Well i'm not gonna tell you my whole 6 day trip in Amsterdam, even though i could, but i just wanted to tell all of you which are the stuff i brought back with me:
- 10 grams of dried shrooms
- 10 grams of Syrian Rue
- 15 grams of cactus powder to make mescaline tea with
- a 5 year old peyote
- a gram of Salvia extract x10
- a gram of dream extract that supposively makes lucid dreaming alot easier
- a space joint...lol, just to try it out!
- and of course lots of weed

I could have purchased Ayahuasca, but i felt i wasn't ready for such a thing.

So i just got a couple questions though:
- in the smart shop they told me to just eat the peyote to have a mild trip. Is this true? and i think i am going to consume the same day the peyote and the cactus powder, do you have any advice on which one i should take first?
- also, how intense will the trip be if i take both the peyote and the cactus powder? do you think i should preferably share with a friend?

All right well that was it. I'm keeping this thread in my mind for the future consumption of all of this, because there is some really great advices here! thanx everyone!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck