Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Rolling Papers

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
When your're in a bind
    #2798258 - 06/16/04 09:49 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I came home from a 10 hour shift to a supply of grass that was basically at it's end. Only a tiny roach left...probably the size of half of your pinkie nail. Believe it or not, but lately I've been using it for the sole reason of painkiller. I'm new at this job and the body is still adjusting, so I get pretty sore. Anyway, it was pretty tiny for pliers and I had no pipe. Also had to be very discreet. I was in a bind.

When you are in a bind.."How to Make a Quick, Easy and Cheap Pipe 101"

1. Find an aluminum can. Rinse it out well with hot water
2. On the outside of the can, in line above the mouth(where you drink from) and in the middle of the can, poke 5 tiny holes relatively close to each other with a tack, pin or something(this will be your screen), A bit further back poke 1 hole(make this one a little bigger than the tiny ones)...this will be your shotgun.
3. Push down slightly on the little holes so you create a slight dent
4. place roach on holes, finger on shotgun, enhale through mouthpiece...and ENJOY!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: aca
Re: When your're in a bind [Re: Spooge]
    #2798330 - 06/16/04 10:20 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'd rather incorporate the roach into a mini spliff than smoke out of an aluminium can :/

But whatever does the trick for ya I suppose :smile:

Loc: Everywhere else
    #2798341 - 06/16/04 10:25 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Man, when you're in the bottom of the barrel situation nothing works better than small pipes or waterpipes. 

How to Make a Shotty

Take a small plastic container (bigger than a kinder-egg, ketchup bottle-sized is stretching it). 
Take a telescoping antenna (for your/your friends busted radio or tv or whatever).

Stick 'em together as you would were you making your typical piece-of-ass bong (I usually go for the use-the-lighter-to-soften-the-plastic, punch-the-antenna-through, plastic-cools-and-hardens-to-perfect-seal method), though this is largely dependent on materials and means at hand.  Add a punch if you want.

Crumple up a little bit of rolling paper and stuff it about a pinky's depth down the antenna.  The paper should be crumpled just tightly enough that the springyness from it's wanting to unfurl will hold it in place.  This then forms the bottom of your bowl.  Stuff the wee lil bit of pot in on top of the paper, smoke as a one-hit bong.  The act of smoking to the bottom of the bowl causes the paper to burn out from underneath it and it gets sucked down the tube into the nasty bongwater.  Added bonus features:
    No fuss, no muss!  :eek: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Relatively cheap! :moneyeyes: :stash: :spliff: :whoa:

Don't worry, I'm wrong.

The Wanderer

Loc: Somewhere In Time
    #2798417 - 06/16/04 10:54 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Marijuana smokers never cease to amaze me with their resourcefulness.  One way or another, pot will be smoked.
I've done the can trick once, but I'd much rather have my 9" gandalfy pipe that I crafted myself. :smile:

"Dude, I'm the Genie, Man!" said the genie.
"Yeah, man. It's like you appear outa nowhere!" said the Wanderer in awe, as he passed the pipe to the genie.

Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
    #2798778 - 06/16/04 01:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Heck i've been stuck out in bumfuckegypt broke down on the road with nothing in the car to smoke with... then i thought mmm i wonder.. so we pushed in the cig lighter let it get red hot, droped on the bud, and just sucked up the smoke. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Also, you can take a toilet paper roll and cut a small hole on one end and put small piece of tin foil over the hole, poke small holes in the tin foil and you have a steam roller.

Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

Edited by iluan (06/16/04 01:17 PM)

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2799331 - 06/16/04 03:48 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

I used a heating stove, put it on full, dropped the hash on it and sucked the smoke coming up! I think thats about the simplest/most primitive creative way I've ever smoked... it worked.

Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Rolling Papers

Community >> The Pub