Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetool4444
Stranger
First Trip
    #2797000 - 06/16/04 12:26 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hey i had my first trip yesterday. All i can say is wow. i never thought it would be like that. I took them and sat around for awhile my friends starting tripping way before me, so i just sat watching the animatrix. Then i looked down at the rug and the pattern started growing and moving around liek little vines. Then i went out side and was lookign at the concret and the concret starting moving in patterns but i still wasnt tripping hard. The grass would move and breath and i watched a plant walk away from me, that was wiered. I then went back in adn sat awhile still not seeing alot of stuff. Then i laid on my friends bed looking at it. It started to move and grow, looked liek sand dunes over time but the sand was falling of the end of teh bed to, so i knew i was in for it now. We then went back into the room with the tv and we put on lateralus. It started getting crazy from there. My friend then pulled out his snake, wow it was amazing looking. Any ways we set there for awhile just looking listening i then changed the song and laid down on the floor. The hard wood floor statring having little streams of water runnign accross it and then turned to an inch of water, which i thoguht was super crazy. When we started coming down we went out side and everything looked so clear and beautiful. I then looked up at the sky and saw very vivid eyes and faces looking dwona at me but it looked so real it seemed like a picture. We then went to the lake to see how beautiful it was. Then we were finally all the way down. Nothign went bad except teh snaked scared me a few times i thought it was going to bite me. It was great and next time i plan on going out side alot and really thinking. O ya by the way icecream sandwhiches are super good on shrooms and so is alex greys art work (www.alexgrey.com).

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: First Trip [Re: tool4444]
    #2797016 - 06/16/04 12:29 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

glad you had a good time

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
    #2798115 - 06/16/04 08:27 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Other good artist for shrooming: MC Escher (sp?)

Congrats on a good first trip!

OfflinePanoramix
Getafix
Male

Loc: Everywhere else
    #2798449 - 06/16/04 11:08 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, sounds like a nice time. Were they fresh? Any idea how much you did if not? Going outside for a while is always a good idea, to my mind. I've never really hung out with a snake tripping, myself. I'm more comfortable with mammals, I guess.

--------------------
Don't worry, I'm wrong.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience