Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGnoma2345
Stranger
My Experience With DP/DR, PTSD, and Depression
    #27963235 - 09/22/22 08:01 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

I experienced a decade of tracers, DP/DR, crippling depression, and PTSD following my first experience with drugs as a young teen. It was cannabis laced with PCP. Long story short, I ended up knocking myself unconscious and had to be institutionalized due to a panic disorder and suicidal ideation caused by my experience sending me into DP/DR.

Cannabis to this day still sends me to hell on occasion, but I chose to learn to handle weed before attempting mushrooms.

With all that being said, I don't experience the same anxiety with shrooms.

Start SMALL. Begin with 0.5 G dried weight. Between that and 1 G had me feeling like I had just surfaced from being held under water my entire life. Light breathing visuals, halos, and a sense of mental/emotional clarity I had never experienced before.

There are a few things I'd suggest to my fellow DP/DR sufferers:

Be at home.

Choose a sunny day.

Know breathing exercises.

Don't do more than 1 G on your first go.

If you can't sleep in the quiet dark alone without some kind of stimuli like music or YouTube - Do that for a week first. Odd, I know, but that was crucial for me since I had to get in touch with my inner monolog. Here for any questions if you guys have them. Didn't know really where to start.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals