Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinechubbycharley
the chubbiest ofthe charleys
Male
Loc: everywhere
Trip report: Bonnaroo goodies :)
    #2793950 - 06/15/04 05:06 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

well, last night i ate about 2g's dried cubes, washed down with some coke (the cola). i had eaten some chips a burrito about an hour earlier. i was with a friend who ate the same dose. i got these mushrooms from some guy at Bonnaroo (we left early b/c of the damn rain,  right before the Dead went on, i would have stayed, but my brother and cousin wanted to go, i was a little annoyed, but then again i had just eaten about 1g of mushrooms and was feeling the love and didn't mind going with the flow :smile: )

any ways, we dosed at 11:30 PM and then smoked some very kind herb i also got at Bonnaroo. we smoked a bowl of the kinds after we smoked a joint of my friend's mid grade buds. then we put on the best drug film ever, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and waited for the show. at about 12:05 i closed my eyes and could just make out some very small CEV's, about 10 min later, i again closed my eyes could see the red diamond pattern that comes with low doses, then seemingly behind it, i saw a spinning pattern emerge and that lead to a fit of laughing that lasted another 10-15 min. then we really started to come up. the CEV's were great, swirling, rotating, shifting, color-changing, patterns of fragmented concentric circles mostly. as far as OEV's go, the lights seemed brighter, the whole world was shifting and changing shape, growing then shrinking, right before my eyes. i was looking through a tall drinking glass that was in front of the only light that was on in my friends bedroom, a directional lamp, not too bright, on the table in front of his futon(not sure of the spelling, but a bed that can fold into a couch, you know what i'm talking about :wink: ) the glass had a blue rim around the top and was transparent, i could see rings in the glass that went from the top around the back, to the bottom around the front. i could see the red diamonds where ever i looked, at the tv, the light, the shadows, it was great. at one point, i held a plastic baggie up to my eyes and looked through it, everything was... soft, round, fuzzy, and every object on the table was breathing, the light caused a glare on the baggie that made everything a milky white. that was fun, i called it "plastic bag vision" (how creative). at one point i looked at my right hand which was deformed, big thumb, constantly changing sizes, and all of a sudden, my hand looked very baby like and then aged into an old man's hand. i saw this as interesting and wasn't freaked out by it.

so we were sitting there, and i was starting to get a stomach ache. later my friend told me he had to take a piss, and i said i also had to piss, then i stated that i thought i had to shit also. i decided to use the upstairs bathroom, which has a rather large mirror, which i was afraid of, but not to the point of causing anything bad. i sat down on the toilet and looked at the shower curtain, it has a large yellow flower pattern. the flowers were coming out at me. i looked outside the second story window to the dark street below, i was looking through the screen so everything seemed fragmented. i was looking at the trees, saying hello to them, waving to them, looking at the faces in the leaves. at this point the audio hallucinations were awesome, cars driving down the dark road sounded like space ships flying by, the drip of the sink was echoing and reverberating. then i started to take a shit. now let me tell you, this is one of the strangest feelings i have ever experienced. it felt like a liquid was pouring out of me, the sound echoing all the while. i felt like i was turning inside out, falling, melting through myself. i was peaking at this point and realized that i had just shat out the mushrooms, but the "silly-psybin" (as we were calling it)still remained. i could hear the movie in the bedroom, the Bazooko circus scene. i felt cleaner inside. there was just a night light on in the bathroom with a shade that had a picture of Buddha and lots of his faces, all happy, keeping me happy, it was great. after i was done, i started to feel like a mushroom, only i was still melting, into the toilet. now this didn't scare me at all, i was pushing on my theigh with my finger the whole time, watching my flesh act like silly putty. when i decided to stand up, i flushed the toilet, it seemed very loud. i then took a few steps to the sink and looked in the mirror, not at my face, i was too scared for that. when i looked into the mirror, i realized that it was another dimension, a blurry dimension. when i moved my arm, it left a trail. i then washed my hands, as i leaned closer to the mirror, i glanced up and looked into my own eyes. this sent a wave of fear down my spine as the person who was looking back at me was not actually me, but a representation of me in another dimension. it freaked me right out, but i didn't let it ruin my trip.

once i left the bathroom, i felt happier. i opened the door the to my friend's bedroom, right next to the bathroom, and entered. i was pleased to find him on the bed (a bunk bed by the way) playing with a small crystal ball that was hanging from the top bunk. i sat down next to him and he told me of it's energy. i could also feel it. i was still peaking, or nearing the come-down and we sat and spoke jiberish for a few min. then we decided to smoke out of the peace pipe my friend has (nicknamed the Tomabong, not actually a bong, but shaped like a tomahawk) after that, i enjoyed some more CEV's, this time, 3-d shapes become apparent. we then chose to use the last zig-zag orange paper and roll a fattie with the little bit of mushroom shake sprinkled on top. i was chosen to roll it as my skills in this area have all ways prevailed. it was still hard to roll none the less. we went outside, to his back porch the smoke it. we kept referring to the mushrooms in the joint as the "trippin balls" and we were smoking the "trippin balls". we sat on a bench and i again looked at all the faces in the trees around me. then we went back in and went upstairs and sat on his bed some more. then i realized that everything has it's own life. every object holds it's own experiences and the older objects in the room (the cord of an old pair of headphones that was hanging over the top bunk set this off) are somehow wiser then the younger objects.

that pretty much concluded the trips as we packed a bowl and couldn't finish half of it when we decided to pass out.

i awoke at about 2:30 PM this morning... err.. afternoon felling fine. i didn't learn much about my self, but i had shitloads of fun and one  of the best trips so far. this one makes 8 tips in all and i can't wait to add a 9th.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
Re: Trip report: Bonnaroo goodies :) [Re: chubbycharley]
    #2796641 - 06/15/04 11:15 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

awesome, you can;t wash down mushies with coke (the drug) anyway... unless you.... never mind

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

InvisibleChronic7
 User Gallery

Re: Trip report: Bonnaroo goodies :) [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2802359 - 06/17/04 02:30 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

DO NOT wash them down with the drug coke!!!!!

Trust me, your come down WILL be your last one ever, you wont want to touch coke again, i nearly killed myself i was so depressed.

Offlinechubbycharley
the chubbiest ofthe charleys
Male
Loc: everywhere
Re: Trip report: Bonnaroo goodies :) [Re: Chronic7]
    #2802937 - 06/17/04 06:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, i try to stay away from coke as a general rule. it is too evil and harmful :thumbdown: besides, hallucinogenic drugs are more fun :crazy2:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience