Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineXXXguntherXXX
Stranger
Male User Gallery

First Time Trip Report
    #2792565 - 06/14/04 03:48 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Hello.

I've been coming to the Shroomery for about a month now, just reading everyone elses posts and ultimatly gaining a lot of knowledge on Mushrooms. This is my first post.

My first trip (and only so far) was amazing! I ate about 2.5 grams, and it blew my mind! I didn't really mind the taste (IMHO they taste like hamster food... you know, the little pellots. Think about it :smile: )
so there went my only real worry about trying shrooms.

I was at a friend's house, and rigt after I ate them we were watching Famliy Guy. After about 30 minutes, I felt "funny" and found myself to be laughing a lot more. When Famliy Guy was over, Futurama came on next. About half way through that, (it was the episode where Dr. Zoidberg had to go back to his home planet to mate) I started having audio hallucenations (<- Probably spelled it wrong). The voices of people started to slow down, and have an underwater sound, if you know what I mean. At that point I noticed my friend's arm and the couch I was sitting on seemed to be melting. Then I was constently looking around the room because it looked like the walls were breathing. I could see Mike (the melty-arm guy) in my peripheral (<- probably spelled wrong too) vision, and it looked like he was looking at me, but I wasn't sure. When I looked at him to see if he was looking at me, he actually was, and it scared the hell out of me. When I looked at him, I had this really weird feeling. It kind of felt like what I think pure horror would feel like. My stomach sank. It was great.

After that my other friend that I was with wanted to go outside for a smoke (she has to smoke outside) so Mike and I went along with her to leep her company. When I stood up, I stood there for about a minute before I walked so I could get used to the feeling. It felt great to stand.

When we finally got outside (it was raining so we had to stand under the awening so we didn't get wet) I felt great. I was at the peak of my trip. I had awesome visuals and I couldn't feel any of my body. We were talking and Mike said: "Is that Dustin walking this way?" We looked and it was. I noticed a string on my sleeve, and started to play with it. It didn't feel like long at all, but when I looked up, Dustin was standing there, and again, the feeling of pure horror. He scared the hell out of me!

To describe Dustin in a word would be gothic. He has the make-up and a trench-coat and the works.

When we got inside, he took his coat off, and he was wearing arm-warmers. I looked at them and was instantly mesmorized by the pattern. It was great. Afterwards I didn't want to sit down, so I walked aorund the house while they watched TV and talked, and I talked with them. When I got into the kitchen (it's a tile floor) it felt like the tiles were wet, but I wasn't sure if it was just the shrooms. She came in and said that it was dry.

About half an hour later of me walking around in circles and rambling on about nothing, but everything at the same time, Dustin went to get a drink of water. Now this is the part that freaked me out the most. After he went into the kitchen, all we heard was Dustin say: "Shit!" and we could hear the jug of water drop. When we got in there, most of the floor was covered in water. After I realized what had happened I freaked out, because it was like I had some sort of premenition (spelling again) about Dustin dropping the water. I don't know if it was actually me having a premenition, but I was freaked out.

After that Kristen gave me a peice of ice. I was confused as to why she gave me a peice of ice, and said: "Why am I holding ice?" She just smiled. When it started melting it was such a cool feeling. Just to feel the really cold water, slowly trickle down my hand and arm was amazing.

Soon after, a couple more of my friend came over and I was having a great time, and they were having fun watching and fucking with me.

But all in all... I LOVE SHROOMS  :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

I realize a few people here think that tripping indoors is a waste of time, but it was raining and blah blah blah so please don't lecture me about tripping indoors.

Now Dustin wants to try shrooms, so we are gonna get about 6 grams and split it and trip. I suggested tripping outdoors, during the day right when we wake up, so our stomaches would be empty, but for his first time he wants to do it indoors so I said cool.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
Re: First Time Trip Report [Re: XXXguntherXXX]
    #2792712 - 06/14/04 04:51 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like you had fun. Congratulations. I have nothing against being indoors (haven't done it a whole lot, but it's not bad when I'm indoors) but being outdoors is simply spectacular. Have fun! :smile:

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2796543 - 06/15/04 10:49 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

congrats for entering the world of mushies

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2796558 - 06/15/04 10:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

btw it seems like you freaked out a lot and got the shit scared out of you and you still liked it? thats k3y.... i wouldn't suggest being with people that fuck with you.

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
    #2797483 - 06/16/04 02:20 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Trippin in doors is pretty damn good, I dont know why some people say it sucks, it sure as hell doesnt.

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'stralia
Re: First Time Trip Report [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2797979 - 06/16/04 06:42 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

my guess is that tripping anywhere is damn good.
Of course if it's some sort of hostile environment then maybe not.

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #2798392 - 06/16/04 10:45 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Tripping in doors is the greatest! (in my opinion) it enables you to concentrate on the high and fuck around, i like to just lie down in a dark room listening to real trippy tunes such as nirvana (Never Mind is best album for tripping) or a real good one is "Chillout Moods", it triggers something inside of you, makes you feel extremely enlightened and a sense of well being comes over you. I find if i go out side i just end up making a fool out of my self (reason because i often look screwed up, retarted and cant get a grip lol) and just get paranoid, plus i dont feel like walking or moving while im tripping, keeping still feels soooo good.i just like to get lost in my thoughts and admire the visuals, i could sit looking at a wall for hours just enjoying the high.

OfflineXXXguntherXXX
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: First Time Trip Report [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #2799063 - 06/16/04 02:40 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Naw, I didn't really freak out to the point where I had a bad trip. It was fun

InvisiblecApTaInCrAp
Delightfullyexcellent
 User Gallery

#2799904 - 06/16/04 06:49 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

lol, sounds like you had a good time..cool cool...i dont mind tripping inside..usually means more comfortable spots to sit and music more often then not, but dont get me wrong tripping outside is nice too

Offlinedarkfall_reign
CH
Loc: Utah
    #2802984 - 06/17/04 06:21 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I got lost once tripping outside.. When i found my wasy back to camp, i was bleeding from brancehes and crying... never again...

--------------------
"It cant rain all the time"

Offlinekingjames488
Stranger
Re: First Time Trip Report [Re: darkfall_reign]
    #10198910 - 04/20/09 02:03 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

sounds like you had fun man :P

i dont know why people dont like tripping indoors... but ive never done it outside yet so i guess ill see?

also dont know why people dont like watching t.v.... i found it fukin amazing.
trilar park boys, family guy, american dad... all good.

maybe my views will change too :P

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience