Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Bonnaroo 2004 Report
    #2790676 - 06/13/04 07:06 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hey guys, we just got back from Bonnaroo. Wish we could have stayed all night but we had to move for a caravan of cars and decided to go ahead and get out while traffic was good.

We left home just east of Chattanooga at about 11:30 and showed up Thursday at about 1PM and waited in line with cars til about 5:45PM. Cops were not bad coming in, the state troopers were everywhere though and they looked pissed but everyone was just sitting so they couldn't really pull anyone over or harass them. Tickets were taken and we ended up in Camp "Wilma" which was a couple blocks left of the I-24 west entrance.

There were four acts on Thursday but we didn't see any, we just explored and met peoiple, smoked lots of excellent weed. There were tons of beasters there, but a few people were selling true quality bud. $80 a quarter was what I eventually paid for some beautiful headies from a kind gentleman :smile:  We saw one medical emergency on thursday, a kid was having a seizure or something and they had to tie his legs and arms together and cart him out. Other than that, there were no others I know

Friday was a blur, after the wake and bake we went shopping and found ganj krispies and ate two. The girl also had a tincture made from two passes throughn oil in a crock pot that would make 40 krispies/cookies/whatever. Got a nice bamboo bong for $20 from a traveling vendor. Saw SCI and Dave that night folowed by watching fire dancers for hours  :stoned: Lots of cool vendors in centeroo, trippy recycled material sculptures and of course the bobble heads.

Saturday some strong winds and heavy rains moved in making the fields extremely muddy. Things finally died down around 9 or 9.30 PM so we made our long journery to see the Dead. Finally found the love on the way, fractals  :sun: Couldn't say no thanks enough to shrooms, they were everywhere but doses were mostly liquid, these were the first blotters I found. There was no flood that I know of, but plently of people with their own. I wasn't too active and moving during the dead though. The Dead were incredible

Woke up this morning confused and thinking it was 8 PM instead of AM. Hungover and burnt, the only way I could describe how I felt, but refreshed and renewed at the same time.  We took pics at Centeroo, saw a couple acts, made a few final rounds around the whole area and made our way home to clean up. Storms were rolling in again as we left and traffic was flowing beautifully. Light enforcement on the exit, I had something special on my side and made it through without a  glance  :heart:

This was my first time at Bonnaroo and I was blown away, couldn't believe I was just one hour from home and in a different world in every aspect. The people were so kind for the most part, but there were quite a few belligerent drunks spreading bad vibes, don't know if its worse than its been before though. Overall good vibes prevailed. I'm sure I'm leaving out lots of details but my memory is bad right now and I need sleep, will update lateer hopefully with digi pics of the pamphlet, complimentary cd, bamboo bong, fractals, and others

:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Bonnaroo 2004 Report [Re: Organic]
    #2790682 - 06/13/04 07:09 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hehe! Glad y'all had a good time! :laugh: Coffee Co. is about an hour from me too, going in the other direction, though.

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: Bonnaroo 2004 Report *DELETED* [Re: Organic]
    #2790736 - 06/13/04 07:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

Anonymous

Re: Bonnaroo 2004 Report *DELETED* [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #2790758 - 06/13/04 07:51 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Organic

Edited by Organic (06/13/04 11:09 PM)

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2790762 - 06/13/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Where they good?

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Anonymous

Re: Bonnaroo 2004 Report *DELETED* [Re: filthysock]
    #2790782 - 06/13/04 08:00 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Organic

Offlinesplifftoter
High Class

#2791098 - 06/13/04 09:57 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Man i really hope that this drought is replenished this summer, but i guess its not looking too good...anyway did you check out Chris Robinson by chance? If so how was his show? Chris is so fucking good

Anonymous

Re: Bonnaroo 2004 Report [Re: splifftoter]
    #2791112 - 06/13/04 10:01 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

no didn't see chris, we were at sci then.

Edited by Organic (06/14/04 12:16 PM)

OfflineHooked
Humble hedonist
Loc: Denver, Colorado
    #2791117 - 06/13/04 10:02 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Perhaps more blotter will be found with the tours coming out of Bonnaroo, SCI and The Dead (of course). Perhaps people haven't had the chance to lay it yet...? Or they're waiting? I'll know by Tuesday or Wednesday, when Los Muertos roll in here and throw down for five nights at Red Rocks. Probably only seeing a night or two, but I'll be up there shakin' down with the freaks all week.

Glad the weather was decent for part of the time. My friend drove out there on Thursday, and as I type this he's probably enjoying the closing act. Was the closing act Phish by any chance? Seeing as how they were all there...Hope I make it to this festival sometime.

I hate to quit pumping you for dose information, but how do these fractals compare to last summer's (if you sampled last summer's)? Or any other patterns from last year?

--------------------
...someday

Offlinesplifftoter
High Class

Re: Bonnaroo 2004 Report [Re: Hooked]
    #2791150 - 06/13/04 10:12 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

well i have to wait till the last Dead show this summer to get my chances so i hope its still around then...damn thatd be hard to have to choose between SCI and CR
peace

Anonymous

Re: Bonnaroo 2004 Report [Re: Hooked]
    #2791157 - 06/13/04 10:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

We left before Trey or Phish. I'm not sure if they got together or not, you should check the live feed a few threads down, its still going on. I'll be at the Dead's closing show in Atlanta if you happen to make it :sun:

These ARE different fractals than the ones posted on this site, there may yet be "the" flood tonight or you may be right, they are waiting (which I respect entirely after this event). No more dose info guys, I'm sure more people will fill you guys in more as they return tonight and tomorrow. (please no PMs either)

:sun:

Offlinesplifftoter
High Class

#2791244 - 06/13/04 10:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

im hopefully going to be at that show

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2791445 - 06/14/04 12:40 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Organic, what was the deal with the liquid? Was that shit lsd or not. I dont think it was.

I managed to get a 10 strip for 70 of "dragonfly" from a guy saying "real paper lsd". I think its from the dragon/faeries batch that has been around a while. I managed to find my doses right before dead too. There was definatly 10x more lsd at last year bonnaroo, but its all good. 10 hits will be enough to trip me a few friends out 2 times which will last me a yaer.

Shrooms where almost unsellable to a point because they where soooo saturated...

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Bonnaroo 2004 Report [Re: baraka]
    #2791612 - 06/14/04 03:18 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hopefully the dead at the shoreline will bring some love to the bay area.

Anonymous

Re: Bonnaroo 2004 Report [Re: baraka]
    #2791736 - 06/14/04 06:51 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I really wish I had got to meet you but there was too much stuff to do. Lets trade #s next year.

Edited by Organic (06/14/04 11:34 AM)

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#2792001 - 06/14/04 10:23 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

A little voice in my head bangs its little head against the walls of my head every time people talk about the drugs at shows. We all know its there why talk about it. Bragging doesnt do any good. I dont mean any disrespect I just dont think its cool. Its cool talking about all the bum stuff getting kicked around though.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2792052 - 06/14/04 10:40 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

sucks that doses weren't around too much..or atleast real ones, but sounds like you had a fun time. I can't wait to go to bonnaroo...i'm thinking next year i will.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Anonymous

Re: Bonnaroo 2004 Report [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2792080 - 06/14/04 10:47 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You'll be banging your head a long time. Its been said before and said again, if you don't think cops know about Bonnaroo and drug availability you are joking yourself. There is no bragging going on, do I have to remind you this is a website devoted to the discussion of psychedelic drugs? Not shows.

You should go to the event and experience it yourself, the situation is NOT sketchy or hanging by a thread by any means. Cops, citizens, and business owners alike love Bonnaroo and all of its paying participants, no matter what they are fucked up on.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#2792135 - 06/14/04 11:00 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I have been there and many other places. Its a well known fact what goes on n such. I just dont want to see the last few families around getting heat. Its all fun n games and its all BS till some one goes down some how. Not saying its encriminating by talking about drugs or any thing that has been said here. Its just that I dont like know I feel loose lips sink ships.

Anonymous

Re: Bonnaroo 2004 Report [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2792269 - 06/14/04 11:39 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think anyone will get heat since no one is saying what crystal or source they got it from. If you notice also, there was no family flood so there is no ship to sink. Also, I deleted a lot of my posts in this thread after the person I responded to had time to read it. Please don't imply I or anyone else in this thread have 'loose lips', I find that very disrespectful considering the lengths some of us go to make knowledge and :sun: available to others.

edit: If you think I said too much anywhere, PM me and point it out and I'll consider editing it, but right now I don't see anything. I don't want you to misinterpret and think I do not care about the family's safety, if you knew me you would not.

Edited by Organic (06/14/04 11:41 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale