Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Should I try tinder? Mid 30’s dude.
    #27882395 - 07/30/22 01:31 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I don’t know anything about it. I’m mid 30’s. The plan is to get women to come see me play at open mics. I’m very good.  Does this sound like a plan?
Is it a good place to meet sugar mommas?
What if you live with a relative and can’t bring them there?Lol!
Is it like bar flys?
I think I’d wanna do it once or twice not something regularly.
I haven’t dated in many many years, my exes were all really old.
I’m pretty good looking but my teeth are yellow for what it’s worth.
I only have luck with older women at bars.
I’m over bars, now these days I have one or two glasses of wine tops. I’m taking a break from herb, I do cbd occasionally.
This sounds scandalous but is it worth a try?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Should I try tinder? Mid 30’s dude. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27882404 - 07/30/22 02:08 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Yes. Just stock up on antibiotics or use condoms.

Anonymous #1

Re: Should I try tinder? Mid 30’s dude. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #27882730 - 07/30/22 10:11 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

That sounds gross what are the antibiotics for? Is this serious advice or sarcasm?
Could I saw no one night stands if I just want company? And maybe I’ll just gain dating experience? Serious question.
I haven’t had a girlfriend my age since junior high.

Anonymous #2

#27883211 - 07/30/22 05:52 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Infections homie. Sexually transmitted infections.

Anonymous #3

#27884485 - 07/31/22 07:02 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Don’t listen to virgin #2. The only way he could get a woman to touch him is by paying one, but he’s a germaphobe

You’re not going to get a bunch of infections just because you’re fucking around on tinder. I mean, it’s always wise to practice safe sex, but don’t listen to retard #2

Anonymous #4

Re: Should I try tinder? Mid 30’s dude. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #27884492 - 07/31/22 07:08 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
Don’t listen to virgin #2. The only way he could get a woman to touch him is by paying one, but he’s a germaphobe

You’re not going to get a bunch of infections just because you’re fucking around on tinder. I mean, it’s always wise to practice safe sex, but don’t listen to retard #2

Anonymous #5

Re: Should I try tinder? Mid 30’s dude. [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #27884499 - 07/31/22 07:13 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I've had sex with probably.... I dont know to be honest. Hundreds. Literally hundreds.

Online dating has made it so incredibly easy to find sex and for an addict like myself it just guarantees constant fucking.

I got chlamydia one time. And she was sus as fuck but I wanted the sex.

Got a shot from a doctor and was fine in a few days.

I share this info just to let you know.... you probably are not gonna get a disease. And wear a condom if you still feel nervous about it. I almost never did.

If you want a quality relationship you can actually get one on Tinder. Just dont progress to sex for a month. Just talk with each other. She will fall for you if you do it that way too.

Or you could go to a bar I guess. But I've found a lot of empty personality women there. Ideally you go do something you enjoy like rock climbing or hiking or surfing or something like that.... and you find a girl there doing the same thing. Thats probably gonna net you the happiest life.

2 cents from a sex addict. Lol. Grain of salt me.

Anonymous #3

Re: Should I try tinder? Mid 30’s dude. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27884505 - 07/31/22 07:16 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

#5 is right.

Tinder has gotten progressively less sleazy over the years. There’s as many women on there now just looking for dates as there are women looking to meet up and fuck right away.

Anonymous #1

Re: Should I try tinder? Mid 30’s dude. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #27884800 - 07/31/22 11:33 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Ya bars are ridiculous now these days. I quit drinking heavily 3 years ago and now I can go out dancing only having one or two glasses of wine. I defeated booze. And wine literally doesn’t get me drunk. I actually went dancing last night, had a blast. Those girls just like familiar faces to dance with. They don’t wanna hook up.
I’m thinking about taking dance classes.

I thought tinder was for 21 year olds. I hang out at boomer bars. I just don’t vibe well with the younger crowds.
Are there milfs on there?

I’m not desperate anymore, however since I don’t want kids, I don’t want a life of regret, so I’d be happy with a long term partner.
Honestly I’ve had way more luck hanging by the dance floor compare to hanging by the pool table.
I guess since I’m feeling better now these days I might as well socialize. See where it goes. I don’t want drama though. I know the bar girls all see multiple people to see who they like better. I bet tinder is the same.

Anonymous #5

#27884834 - 08/01/22 01:14 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Ya bars are ridiculous now these days. I quit drinking heavily 3 years ago and now I can go out dancing only having one or two glasses of wine. I defeated booze. And wine literally doesn’t get me drunk. I actually went dancing last night, had a blast. Those girls just like familiar faces to dance with. They don’t wanna hook up.
I’m thinking about taking dance classes.

I thought tinder was for 21 year olds. I hang out at boomer bars. I just don’t vibe well with the younger crowds.
Are there milfs on there?

I’m not desperate anymore, however since I don’t want kids, I don’t want a life of regret, so I’d be happy with a long term partner.
Honestly I’ve had way more luck hanging by the dance floor compare to hanging by the pool table.
I guess since I’m feeling better now these days I might as well socialize. See where it goes. I don’t want drama though. I know the bar girls all see multiple people to see who they like better. I bet tinder is the same.

Tinder has an anti-pedo method. Or not really "pedo" but age gap thing. You wont be able to match with women much younger than you. So if youre 35 youll see 28-45 or so. And theres boatloads of them.

Everyone sees multiple people sure. But if you become a real thing then the other fades out. And its more like..... they have people they text. Women going around fucking 10 dudes exist but they are rare. Usually if its a situation like that its one guy they go to for sex.

But who cares? If they like you they stop seeing the other guy. And stop texting whoever they text.

Women seem to have habits. At 6 am they wake up and they know they can text Jeremy. Jeremey is a bit nerdy and not her type but hes good for convo at 6 am. Then lunch rolls around and Paul is up for a text or maybe a quick cheeky chat on the phone while she has a smoke.

Dont make it all such a big deal in your mind. If you guys get together youre prolly all shes going to be touching.

Its suuuuuper suuuuuper simple on Tinder. Dont. Say. Sex. Just have a normal convo with her. And go out to dinner somewhere. The longer your convo is the better. The more detailed and interesting the better. Its so god damn basic its crazy.

I've seen the tinder on these womens phones. Its thousands of men all saying "wanna fuck" or "check out my dick". They get WAY more attention than any men do. And its instant. They could get a date or a fuck within the hour at any point on any day holidays included.

Anonymous #1

Re: Should I try tinder? Mid 30’s dude. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27884858 - 08/01/22 02:20 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Here’s a funny trick boomer women at bars do.
You walk in and right away they come up to you and act like you’re getting laid. Last week this lady went right up to me and said she’s wondering how she’s getting home tonight.
I said my car’s out front. She drags me to the dance floor and makes me dance for hours. When the band stops, she bolts out the door, no hug or goodbye. They just wanna dance. I’ve fallen for this trick so many times lol.

Because, most men only dance if they think they’re getting laid. If they’re a new couple they dance. Once they’re together for a while the man doesn’t wanna dance anymore.
Women hate this lol. I figured this out on my own.

Where I’m at bars suck, people are less happy, the good days are over. People take off their wedding rings. It’s a hot gross mess.
So I just have fun with no expectations. Also lots of women don’t like super drunk people. They just make them dance like fools. It’s hilarious.

Anonymous #1

#27884861 - 08/01/22 02:35 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

If an older lady really wants to hook up a young guy she’ll wait till her friends leave or be sneaky about it. Sometimes they just wanna dance and show you off. Other women talk shit about them though. It’s like frowning upon. I heard out of towners are a good chance(cough married), but locals just might take you home and let you live there for a little while. That is the best. Nice house, she spoils you, but as time goes by she starts treating you like a kid. That’s when it’s time to move out. I kinda wanna do that again lol!

Anonymous #6

#27884882 - 08/01/22 03:26 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

just find mutual connections with someone whilst doing a hobby.
if they're the kind of woman to go to an open mic night, they will be there without you asking them.

tinder has never worked for me. i'm coming up to 30 myself and terrible with interaction however ive learnt if it's in an environment that doesn't seem to be based on looks and more things in interest then it goes a lot easier.

Anonymous #7

Re: Should I try tinder? Mid 30’s dude. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #27885470 - 08/01/22 02:41 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

tinder sucks

Anonymous #2

Re: Should I try tinder? Mid 30’s dude. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #27886108 - 08/01/22 08:45 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

U suck

Anonymous #8

#27886543 - 08/02/22 07:49 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

ya dating apps/sites were great for me

Anonymous #9

Re: Should I try tinder? Mid 30’s dude. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #27892710 - 08/06/22 04:49 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

This is my tinder girlfriend

Why would you search the internet for a girlfriend lol.

Internet people are crazy

Anonymous #10

Re: Should I try tinder? Mid 30’s dude. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #27892753 - 08/06/22 05:25 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Shut the fuck up and do it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom