Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejman69er
journeyman
Re: How many shrooms does one really need?
    #277646 - 03/23/01 11:18 PM (23 years, 10 days ago)

From what I have seen. You have alot of younger people growing in there parents house, people growing at college, people that grow because they love em, dealers, people who have nothing better to do, people who grow for themselves and all there friends, experiments and so on. In this day and age there are a million and one reasons why people would grow in bulk, casually, for fun, etc...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLiquidGaia
Loc: USA,
Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: jman69er]
    #277675 - 03/23/01 11:26 PM (23 years, 10 days ago)

people normally (who are not dealers) want to produce a lot of shrooms for so that they could shroom with friends, shrooming alone would be rather boring.

as for dealers, they can suck it, I dislike dealers and the entire shit drug community (ie. the heroine/speed/cocaine/crack/pcp dealers and what not)

(sorry I know that is completely unrelated but I felt I had so share my feeling, that is why a have a foaf who grows shrooms, to prevent me from dealing with dealer scum).

---
Let the Love flow and good Vibes Vibrate

--------------------
[green]Let the Love flow and Good Vibes resonate.[/green]
[red]
Love You All,[/red][blue]
Liquid Gaia[/blue]

Anonymous

Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: LiquidGaia]
    #277678 - 03/23/01 11:34 PM (23 years, 10 days ago)

You could be tripping with a thousand people, but your always tripping alone! Sometimes I forget there are other people.

Offlineemetheus
enthusiast
Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: LiquidGaia]
    #277837 - 03/24/01 08:33 AM (23 years, 10 days ago)

man, you mean you've never bought a bag of weed or sold a joint ?
i don't think i would believe any one who uses drugs who told me that they have never sold anything.
i personally am grateful to those who risk their life and freedom to get me the shit i want.

Visit http://mycotopia.yage.net

--------------------
Visit http://mycotopia.yage.net

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: emetheus]
    #277840 - 03/24/01 08:40 AM (23 years, 10 days ago)

right on. emetheus, I like your attitude. if more people would ban together instead of not we could get things legaalized. but people are just soooo afraid of big brother. that's how the government can control you is trough fear. which equals tyranny. a government that fears the people...well you have freedom.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

OfflineUshimon
Stranger
Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: Taz]
    #277863 - 03/24/01 10:09 AM (23 years, 10 days ago)

There's also the fact that this can become someones hobby. I just get a thrill from doing something I enjoy the very best that I can!

Besides, just because someone sells good safe shrooms at a reasonable cost for the effort, does not mean that they are a bad person or neccessarily into the rest of the drug scene (heroin,crack,coke...).

OfflineKast
old hand
Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: Ushimon]
    #278043 - 03/24/01 04:01 PM (23 years, 10 days ago)

I agree w/ emetheus, Taz and Ushimon! That's a lot of people to agree with, but I do, so leave me alone.

OfflineChangLee
enthusiast
Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: Kast]
    #278210 - 03/24/01 10:16 PM (23 years, 9 days ago)

for what it's worth, and at the risk of falling from favor, I'll say this:

"NO, I have NEVER sold a drug in my life."

and I never will.

--------------------
". . . and I'm searchin' for the latest thing, a break in this routine--I'm talkin' some new kicks; ones like you ain't never seen. . . . "

Offlinehongus
somebody
Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: ChangLee]
    #278459 - 03/25/01 08:03 AM (23 years, 9 days ago)

i dont sell nothing... even if i sold weed, i would sell it for much less than greed prices... and same would do with mushrooms.

i would love to give shrooms to everyone who asked... sometimes a small "token" price for making me wake up early so they can have a trippy day at the beach gives me no remorse as to selling something. after all, you are putting of your money into it, and their money will just help you give them more in the future...

should i not buy my vegetables because someone else is selling them?

oOo

--------------------
FOR LEASE: Up to 400 characters signature lot. Single owner. Great commercial opportunity.

OfflineKast
old hand
Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: hongus]
    #278509 - 03/25/01 01:15 PM (23 years, 9 days ago)

If I were selling mushrooms, I'd be happy to provide something organic as opposed to man-made chemical- synthesized-nuclear-fuck-you-ups like acid or E.

Invisiblerebelmoon
enthusiast
    #278696 - 03/25/01 05:47 PM (23 years, 9 days ago)

kast:

"If I were selling mushrooms, I'd be happy to provide something organic as opposed to man-made chemical- synthesized-nuclear-fuck-you-ups like acid or E."

whatever. first, acid doesnt "fuck you up". and second, regardless of the effects, all drugs should be legal; all drugs should be readily available through a market. if you dont like them fine. but they are not "evil" or "against nature". man-made? these are arbitrary dualisms.

not kast, but to all the moral prudes:

fuck you to everyone trying to moralize "dug dealers" as if you are soooo superior because you are able to "give them away".

the only reason you are able to refrain from turning mushrooms into a commodity (with arguable success) is because you sell your labor on a different market -- which isnt any fucking better.

just because you have the *leisure time* (capital) to make mushroom cultivation a "hobby" doesnt mean that you are any different than a person who sells their cultivation-labor to pay the rent. to have a "hobby" makes you bourgeois simply because leisure-time is class divided.

authoritarian judgement of "drug dealers" as somehow morally repulsive is bourgeois. it is the sentiment that people should work within the bounds of the state-legitimated capitalist economy. it is basically a fascist dictum to be "normal".

if that isnt enough, you bourgeois "hobbyists" probably have some sort of utopian fantasy that, specifically because you dont *sell* them, by giving mushrooms away you are doing something positive and progressive.

if youve got the capital to burn, give away mushrooms to friends, family, random strangers. but dont make such weak moral assertions about how selling drugs defies the "fungus spirits" -- which might indeed be the case, but it is our entire *commodified culture* which does this not a single personal act of drugdealing.

i think that selling drugs is a more radical act in defiance of commodification than "giving them away" specifically because it is illegal. dropping out of the legal market entirely is more significant than maintaining illegal activities alongside participating in the legal market (by this i mean the hobbyists who still have regular jobs).

put that in yer pipe (for $20).
-daniel.

ps - i dont deal drugs. i dont do drugs or take part in any other illegal activities. in fact this post is a joke. hahahha. you all should be arrested filthy shits!

--------------------
"habit is the ballast that chains the dog to its vomit" - s beckett

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: rebelmoon]
    #278738 - 03/25/01 06:40 PM (23 years, 9 days ago)

aaaaaahhhhhhhahaha
that was funny.

The punks dissing people selling drugs are total losers. First time i tripped was with acid from....you guessed it, a dealer. And boy was I grateful. Of course drugs should be legalized. An adult should be able to purchase shrooms in a coffeeshop-style establishment.

You're brainwashed by the media. Every day you see a movie, or a TV-show, or read an article portraying drug-dealers as scum. In the end you just can't get that image out of your head, even though you do drugs yourselves, which in time turns you into hypocrites and assholes.

There's nothing morally wrong with selling bona-fide shrooms at a fair price. Dealers aren't scum, the cops are scum. The people agreeing with the cops are scum, ergo you are scum. And fuck you.

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #278744 - 03/25/01 06:50 PM (23 years, 9 days ago)

And i guess some of you losers are bitter cause you have lousy connections and always get ripped off.

Offlinehongus
somebody
    #278773 - 03/25/01 07:17 PM (23 years, 9 days ago)

LOL.....

im poor ass boy... if i died i would probably be burned...
but if you want some shrooms, give me a call, i can hoooooook you up....

:D

oOo

--------------------
FOR LEASE: Up to 400 characters signature lot. Single owner. Great commercial opportunity.

Invisiblerebelmoon
enthusiast
Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: hongus]
    #278822 - 03/25/01 08:01 PM (23 years, 8 days ago)

thats why they call me the towtruck! heh.
-daniel.

--------------------

Invisiblerebelmoon
enthusiast
    #278834 - 03/25/01 08:14 PM (23 years, 8 days ago)

also i think there is much to be said for growing local quanitities of mushrooms in a closet instead of mass commercial quantities imported from outside the region. this goes for any other drug as well. once every town in every country has its own local production of illegal substances, xenophobic structuring of borders wont be an effective tool of the state. low profile local distribution that is disconnected from largescale commerical operations simply cannot be regulated. there is no hierarchy to trace and no such thing as a "major bust". it is more of a network of autonomous zones instead of a cartel (modelled after the most fascist elements of the corporation and the gestapo).
-daniel.

--------------------

OfflineKast
old hand
Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: rebelmoon]
    #278857 - 03/25/01 08:37 PM (23 years, 8 days ago)

heh, I could barely be called bourgeois. I know that wasn't entirely directed toward me, but if that's the way you view me, I wish you could see where, and how, I live.

I despise the authority, and the rich, as much as the next guy. But your post is something that should be on national television, not on this board. I can think of only a few people who even fit the criteria you describe.

The only reason MOST people here say they "don't sell" is because of possible legal ramifications.

Dude, acid is semi-synthetic. I've done PLENTY of acid, more than enough, so I'm not speaking from a hippie tree-lover point of view. Acid is so abrasive on the mind, and I can FEEL the chemical coarsing through my brain which to me is alien and uncomfortable. Acid was synthesis in a laboratory by humans, psilocybin is of nature and has been evolutionarily created over the periods of hundreds-of-thousands of years. My remark about acid was simply an overexaggeration more for humor than fact, and not meant to degrade you or anyone else who may enjoy it.

Trust me, you and I are on the same team, I just dont like the idea of my ass being sent to prison, so I mumble under my breath and do what I can, when I can, behind the scenes. And lastly, it's good to know there are people like yourself out there. Your post sounds like something that would come out of MY mouth, and to know that I'm not alone is somehow comforting.

peace

OfflineManWhoWalksWithThreeLegs
Stranger
Loc: PHX, AZ USA
    #278873 - 03/25/01 08:58 PM (23 years, 8 days ago)

first off, where are the mods? this thread should be closed and moved to general discussion as it hardly applies to helping with mushroom cultivation. Secondly, growing something as powerful as our little fun guys shouldn't be about making profit, it should be about creating something bueatiful from relatively nothing with our own hands. I know the muchrooms AFOF grows always mean so much to us. i truly beleive there is a difference in the quality of the trip if the mushrooms are grown out of love for mycology and their gift.

not to rag on those who cultivate mushies for commercial distribution, i know we all owe you a tremendous debt for helping us out when our batch is contaminated and we want to trip anyways. however, these people need to remember exactly why they started growing them (hopefuly for the challenge and grace of the act, not just for money).

i agree with those earlier posts concerning the big brother authoritarian society we exist in. you guys who beleive me should take a look at my signature, you'll get a kick out of it.

thanx for bearing through my two bit ramblings, my only desire is to shed light on the naive and help those up and coming mycologists who could use the advice and wealth of collective info shared by those experienced in this art.

peace.

Edited by ManWhoWalksWithThreeLegs on 03/25/01 10:59 PM.

--------------------
intersynchronicity is the goal, and the merry pranksters showed us the way.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: How many shrooms does one really need? [Re: ManWhoWalksWithThreeLegs]
    #278975 - 03/25/01 11:23 PM (23 years, 8 days ago)

The mods are here, there just isn't a way to move threads right now, so off topic threads have to stay.... Its close them or do nothing....

Cheers,

Thor.....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale