Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Mitragyna speciosa: kratom
    #2775034 - 06/08/04 02:31 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

anyone ever experiemented with this herb?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
Re: Mitragyna speciosa: kratom [Re: kaiowas]
    #2775479 - 06/08/04 05:32 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Ooooooh yes.  :faded:

It's a nice one if you  don't go overboard with it.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2776236 - 06/08/04 10:02 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, Kratom is great. Do a search though.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#2776496 - 06/08/04 11:21 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

man, i wasnt expecting much but that stuff is like heroin. it will mess you up. i love it. iamshaman.com has a great quality extract and leaves

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Re: Mitragyna speciosa: kratom [Re: AhronZombi]
    #2778012 - 06/09/04 01:27 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AhronZombi said:
man, i wasnt expecting much but that stuff is like heroin. it will mess you up. i love it. iamshaman.com has a great quality extract and leaves

Yeah a heavy dose will put you on the nod for sure.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2779097 - 06/09/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Last night and this morning already two thais offered me leaves for 50 baht eachg.

There is also a laerge tree growing on Campus at chulalongkorn University.

mj

In Malaysia it is ued for heroin withdrawel because it is less addicitng than heroin and opium. IT is highly illegal only in Thailand and seeds are hard to come by.

mjshroomer

Karl L. R. Jansen, a good frined of mine wrote several papers in journals on thom (nick-name).

mj

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Mitragyna speciosa: kratom [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2783024 - 06/10/04 08:09 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

does this have it's own withdrawl symptoms?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2783793 - 06/11/04 02:56 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah it does. I wouldn't be able to comment on the severity of them and such, but I'm sure someone else could. Mj would know I think.

I do have a question about Kratom though and cross over tolerance. Anyone know if say, I do opiates for a week right, then I stop ... then I do Kratom for a week, then stop... then I do opiates again, will i have a fresh tolerance to the opiates? I mean is it as if I'm doing an entirely different drug and taking a break from opiates or is not like that?

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Re: Mitragyna speciosa: kratom [Re: Locus]
    #2784079 - 06/11/04 07:12 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Sorrry, it was late and I just spit out an answer... I'll refrain from answering strange questions from now on, I promise.

Edited by HarveyWalbanger (06/12/04 09:06 AM)

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mitragyna speciosa: kratom [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #2786650 - 06/11/04 11:06 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, but you do know that it effects opiate receptors at high doses right?

Another question though.. about the darkening of the skin around the cheeks. How long, how consistent, and how high doses would make this more likely to occur?

--------------------

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #2787294 - 06/12/04 08:53 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Well, for instance, salvia's supposed to effect opiate receptors too... :P

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
    #2787299 - 06/12/04 08:54 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, there is a definite cross tolerance between opiates and kratom.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck