Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDionysus
Initiate

Loc: Canada
Time Frames
    #2786100 - 06/11/04 07:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm thinking that I might begin innoculation this weekend. If I want these shrooms fruiting by the end of august is this enough time? I'm up in the Northwest Territories so it takes a little longer than usual I've found. Should I hold off and try again when I have more time or would it work? I am moving August 23rd and would not be able to bring them with me, that is why I ask.
Thank you for any suggestions.

--------------------
"To arrive at the edge of the world's knowledge, seek out the most complex and sophisticated minds, put them in a room together, and have them ask each other the questions they are asking themselves."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejonneill
Hero
Re: Time Frames [Re: Dionysus]
    #2786133 - 06/11/04 07:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm assuming you are using the PF tek or something like it: an indoor tek. Depending on the strain, your spores can take anywhere from two weeks to months to colonize your initial substrate... Creepers are very fast while B+ are fairly slow, as are Equadorians. Dunking and cold shocking may help your cakes regain lost moisture and trigger mycelial growth spurts, which would make them fruit faster.

Offlineberto23
Stranger
Loc: NJ
Re: Time Frames [Re: Dionysus]
    #2786205 - 06/11/04 07:56 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yes, if all conditions are right... takes about 3 weeks or less for full cultivation (keep at 86 degrees, with lid holes covered in something breathable and jars upside down so CO2 goes out cause its heavier than the rest of air) and then about another 2-3 weeks to finish first flush.  If you start now youll have the cakes spent by late august.  Good luck moving on my birthday  :thumbup: :grin:  Just remember... any slight deviation from optimum conditions could set you back longer than you think it could... buying a tub in tub incubator is highly recomended as well as a well made fruitng chamber.

--------------------
the shnozzberrys taste like shnozzberrys

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract