Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMeNtALDeMoNZ
#1 Dung SproutConsumer

Loc: InYourFace!!!
need a trip tip!!!
    #2782939 - 06/10/04 07:32 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

shroomery fam,
i need a tip,,, not for me,,, but for the wifey,
she never shroomed b4,,, and wants to tonight,,,
she is very sensitive to chemicals,,, so sensitive in fact that
i had to take this bitch to the hospital bcuz she overdosed on 3 yellow jackets(i had 7),,,no joke!!! her hands where all cramped up & shit looked like she had palsey!!! n-e-ways!
she weights like 98.lbs, how much should i give her!????
so she wont be in the corner crying, cuz its my fault, my fault!!!
:satansmoking:

--------------------
BETCHA CAN'T EAT JUST ONE,,,GET YOUR OWN BAG!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: need a trip tip!!! [Re: MeNtALDeMoNZ]
    #2782948 - 06/10/04 07:36 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

first, never quote that song again :/

give her 2 grams with some pot, let her be in a relaxed enviorment, nature is great (not in acity) where other peopel are not. Tell here to eat them and to enjoy, don't expect anything, be in a nice mindset.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineMeNtALDeMoNZ
#1 Dung SproutConsumer

Re: need a trip tip!!! [Re: gdman]
    #2782963 - 06/10/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

LOL---hey that song was the shit at the time!!!!
what does 2 grams look like??? sorry bro i dont have a scale!
i myself usually eat 3-4 medium sized shrooms about 3in. that dose me justice,,, ?????

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#2782965 - 06/10/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

you really need to get a scale, all users of recrational drugs need scales, if for only reasurance that they get what they pay for. That's a good tip.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

OfflineMeNtALDeMoNZ
#1 Dung SproutConsumer

#2782970 - 06/10/04 07:47 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

what kind of scale do you recommend??? gdman,

digital or convential????
  :satansmoking:

--------------------

OfflineMeNtALDeMoNZ
#1 Dung SproutConsumer

#2783014 - 06/10/04 08:04 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

hey gdman420 can u guesstimate if this is 2 grams
thanx bro!

--------------------

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#2783034 - 06/10/04 08:14 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i can estimate .... GHETTO PIPE :lol:

just get a cheap $4 scale at local everything store .... you know, walmart, target, walgreens, the cheap we've got everthing stores.

--------------------

OfflineMeNtALDeMoNZ
#1 Dung SproutConsumer

Re: need a trip tip!!! [Re: jux]
    #2783044 - 06/10/04 08:17 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yeah ghetto-pipe(lol) you like that Lowes special!!!

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#2783059 - 06/10/04 08:24 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

like the homemade pipe, get any scale, it dosen't have to be the best, if all your weighing are shrooms for your head.

--------------------

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bum Fuck Florida
    #2783067 - 06/10/04 08:28 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Nice pipe!!!
A friend of mine who never ate shroomeis before wanted to try some. I recommended 1 1/2 gr. dry. Now that person wants to eat em' all the time. For a first timer, the less the dose the better. It's better that they enjoyed it at a lower level and want to increase the amount on their own for the next time, than scare the shit out of them and they never want to do them again.
Also, digital scales are way more accurate than manual ones. Just go to a jewelry supplier on the net and get a cheap one. Maybe $50 or so.

--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

OfflineMeNtALDeMoNZ
#1 Dung SproutConsumer

Re: need a trip tip!!! [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #2783077 - 06/10/04 08:31 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

thanx fam!!!!

--------------------

OfflineMeNtALDeMoNZ
#1 Dung SproutConsumer

#2783096 - 06/10/04 08:39 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Pay rent & stay bent,,,,one!

--------------------

Offlinesuboriginal
enthusiast

#2784315 - 06/11/04 09:24 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

For the first time, offer her only a TINY amount, if any; less than 1g, about 1 shroom if she REALLY wants to try it. She can always have more if that does nothing after half an hour/ she wants more. Sounds to me like for this chick, the placebo will work just fine, if she's hanging out with peeps that are tripping. She probably just wants to be 'included' in your activities/ feel a part of it, and the actual shroom experience is a bit incidental to this end. And don't offer her a billy/ scoob until the shrooms have already kicked in (not before), and only then if she really wants it/ is comfortable and happy; it can really accentuate the trip, especially for 'newbies', and could easilly tip her over the edge. Also, re recreational users 'packing scales', I personally wouldn't reccomend it. Way up your doses sure, but do it somewhere else/ at a friends place etc (on digital scales; they're cheap these days, and accurate). It would be really unfortunate for you both if for some reason (lets say, she freaks out/ ambo's get called etc, sounds likely to me if she has a decent dose given the history you describe) and your joint ends up getting searched, you could be pinned for DEALING, based on the scales/ circumstances alone... telling the court you only had the scales 'to make sure you weren't getting ripped off' won't go down too well, and will essentially be an admission that you're at the very least, a serious user.
That's my advice, offered 'take it or leave it', call me paranoid or call me wise. Just dinnae' call me Shirly.

--------------------
Peace, love and organic brown rice...

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #2785490 - 06/11/04 03:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

the first time i ate shrooms i ate more than an 1/8 smoked a bowl,fell asleep,and peaked between a level 4/5.Then i came down then had a great time,wish i only took 2 grams or so.it was fun but scared teh shit out of me.

OfflineSlackerKM
Unusual suspect

Re: need a trip tip!!! [Re: tnecseda]
    #2786085 - 06/11/04 07:15 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I agree with suborigional. For a person that sensitive, even 2 grams can be way too much. I weigh 125 pounds, and 1.8 grams was enough to make me trip balls. I would suggest 1 gram or less for your friend.

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bum Fuck Florida
Re: need a trip tip!!! [Re: tnecseda]
    #2786284 - 06/11/04 08:25 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

tnecseda said:
the first time i ate shrooms i ate more than an 1/8 smoked a bowl,fell asleep,and peaked

Did you peak in your sleep?

--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#2787120 - 06/12/04 05:06 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

98 lbs! Be careful with her! People who are sub-50K aren't just more sensitive because of low body weight! I assume she's either very slender or not too tall. In especially the first case you're dealing with a much smaller quantity of CNS lipids (fat present in the nerves and the brain) leading to particularly intense effects.

The magic word is mg/kg, meaning a reasonable dose estimate is to divide the persons weight by 80 (if you're into kilos) or by 175 if you measure in lbs. Then multiply that number with the regular newbie dose to get a dose which would likely be most appropriate in most cases.
Think of your body as a big sack of water: your body gets high by concentration and not fixed dose: you'll need so many milligrams per liter/kg of bodyweight, like the amount of ink in water to give a particular color.

My mom was about 110lbs (small stature) and responded averagely for her weight.
An anorexic girl I knew OD-ed dangerously on one pill of a sedative.

I dunno what "yellow jackets" are (sounds speedy if she cramps up) but if she's of average sensitivity those 3 yellows will definately have hit like more then 5 would. Now 5+ dosage units of anything sounds pretty stiff to start out.
Most pharms and street drugs are made so one or two ought to do the trick with a low rate of ODs or undereffectiveness.

I'm about 275 lbs, so I've got quite the beef on her. I have taken my 1/8 and my 1/4 oz of dried mushrooms and even some 250-300 mikes of LSD after 24 hours of solid tripping. :eek:

Nontheless the amounts I routinely use lies between 0.5-2grams of dried cubies. (like those with the nice pipe.. I love improvised *anything* ever since my dad got us home from the middle of nowhere by fixing the family car with a shoelace, a paperclip and a sticker he peeled off the dash :grin:)

Now as to get her high.. First of all the dosing. NOw good scales are a top-rate investment but the latter word and lack of sources keeps most people scale-less.

In this case I recommend the Mushroom Capsules FAQ I wrote:
http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/24167
because in this case its even better then weighing whole mushrooms on a high quality scale.

In short: 1-2 capsules or 0.5-1 gram dried mushrooms and if needed the same amount not sooner then 1 1/2 hours into it.
My intuition says start her out on 1 capsule = 0.5 gram and perhaps go from there. Be careful with her, she puts trust in you so dont freak her out trying to get her baked properly :thumbup:

Better to under-hit then to over-hit. Its like kids learning to swim: you start em out in the knee-deep water, wait until they make clear its pretty lame and then slowly work towards the deep end. If you'd throw em in the deep end straight away they'll likely be scared as shit of water and will tend to avoid swimming and.. you, because you directly caused their peril by betraying their trust.
We're still kids, its just our games involve tax-papers now :laugh:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinepitt_meadows
Stranger
Loc: pitt meadows, B.C., canan...
Re: need a trip tip!!! [Re: Asante]
    #2810638 - 06/20/04 06:59 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

the first time i did shrooms was in school and i did i think 3.5 to 4 grams and it was the best feeling. and i am almost perfect at gestamating how much shrooms are but for nothing else. and i am good at math but i guess no one cares.

OfflineGod_of_Dreams
MasterMage

Loc: In Your Mind
Re: need a trip tip!!! [Re: pitt_meadows]
    #2812018 - 06/20/04 08:35 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

fo shizzle

GodOfDreams

--------------------
In Your Sleep
I'll Make You Weep
As I change your dream
Into Something That Will Make You Scream

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
Re: need a trip tip!!! [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #2879762 - 07/11/04 09:51 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i didn't sleep for long,after like maybe half an hour to 50 minutes of taking them,i jumped out of bed,i was kind of hazy, i ate something,sppit it the door,and i was like oh shit i'm tripping,i didn't even remember taking it,and from then on,i was out of body going to diffrent places and something kicked the shit of out me in a diffrent dimension.strangest thing ever.took me almost a month to reply
lol

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules