Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinenethrill
passerby
Herpes
    #2777294 - 06/09/04 08:12 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Well after being a careless idiot,thinking with me wrong head,i have contracted...the herp....nice.Fucking a man,it's my own fault and one dosen't think about things like that when you got your heat turned on.
i always hated rubbers and would often"lose it"while in the process
of messing around with it.So i don't know who gave it to me but there a few likey candidtates,don't matter really point is i gots it.umm any other unlucky people out there that share in this affliction? :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
Re: Herpes [Re: nethrill]
    #2777325 - 06/09/04 08:37 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry to hear this. there is a few things you should think about now, like neutritions, to eat healthy and well and working out, this will help your immune system to be stronger and by that you controll this virus better.

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2777419 - 06/09/04 09:11 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

well, i dont have herpes, but i know people that do. they're ok, and you will be ok. you will need to go to your doctor...get some valtrex or something.

you will be ok.

its not my place to lecture you, but start wearing condoms, man. you could have gotten AIDS, and that just isnt worth it.

you will be ok.

ok, with that said, you should start exercising a few times a week, eating healthier, and whatever your doc says. this will prevent outbreaks, you may only get one or two outbreaks a year if you stay healthy.

you will be ok.

please, dont spread this. be honest with your partners...im begging you.

you will be ok.

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Herpes [Re: CleverName]
    #2777495 - 06/09/04 09:37 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I hate to rain on your parade, but condoms dont do the best job at all of preventing herpes, if at all. Herpes can live and effect legs, stomach, the whole deal. Plus, when I wear a condom its not like the rest of me dosent touch her at all, it still happens.

But im sorry to hear it nethrill, ive had some long scares myself but they turned out to be nothing more then lipid buildups. I wish the best to you :smile:, and theres tons of people with herpes around, check out some of the herpes dating sites. Its really the better of the viral STD's, its easily treatable, and theres only one strain.

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
    #2778815 - 06/09/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i also have an std called HPV.there is no cure,only treatment.i've had it for 5 years.i also dont know who i contracted it from.it really dragged me down until i started practicing shamanism.HPV made me grow up really fast.i was really worried about never finding a girl who would love me and everyone thinking of me as a WALKING VIRUS.i am happy to say i have a great girl who thinks im the greatest person alive.keep the faith nethrill

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2779004 - 06/09/04 07:11 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

tell the 'candidates' to go check themselves.

InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
Re: Herpes [Re: Redo]
    #2779255 - 06/09/04 08:29 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

herpes dating sites?

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2779923 - 06/10/04 12:29 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I'm sorry to hear that you contacted herpes.  You'll be alright, just make sure you hook up with a doctor.  And as others have said, make sure that you don't leave your sexual partners in the dark about all this.  I don't think that you would do it, but it is something that should be considered. 

The best of luck to you!!  :heart:

truly,

*me*

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#2780089 - 06/10/04 02:10 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

About condoms effectiveness with the herpes virus, I'm finding sites that say they are effective.But only effective for Women, that sucks for us guys:

well known online doctor, Dr.Mirken http://www.drmirkin.com/women/9301.html

A very scientifically conducted study finding the effectiveness for men and woman, how they got non-herpetic people to join in is beyond me. I guess its cause they are married http://www.arcmesa.com/cont_ed/mddigest/06-28-01.html

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Herpes [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #2781132 - 06/10/04 10:45 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

If your herpes infected leg touches her thigh, she very well could get herpes. Condom dosent cover your legs now does it?

ya, theres herpes date sites =b.

OfflineHerbalDoc
Stranger
    #2782239 - 06/10/04 02:48 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Genital Herpes is a very serious condition and there is no known cure at this time. There are also a few facts, which I am sure ur doctor has already mention to you, which a person such as yourself should know. The illness itself is caused by the herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) which causes repeated eruptions of small, painful blisters on the genitals, around the rectum, or covering adjacent areas of skin; common sites of infection in men include the shaft and head of the penis, the scrotum, inner thighs, and anus. The labia, vagina, cervix, anus, and inner thighs are common sites in women. The mouth can also be a site of infection in both sexes. The condition is not life threating in most cases but it will transmit to any sexual partner(s) (assuming no protection is used during the act, including oral sex). It is worse for women generally as it is implicated in leading to cervix cancer and will kill a child born of such woman having the disease in active state (i.e. in outbreak at the time of natural birth). As I assume ur a male then there is not much to worry about besides outbreaks. The condition is spread by contact, even if outbreak is not present, so, from this day forth, you must use proper protection during any sexual activity and you must, prior to engaging in sexual acts with healthy individuals (that is all individuals), explain the condition and inform the person of possibility of contraction. This will probably mean a large decrease in number of sexual encounters. Be advised that failure to inform possible partners of your condition may lead to legal action of their part should they contract the disease. I hope that you have learned your lesson and that you never ever have unprotected sex again, also the fact that you do not know for sure whom you contracted it from brings me even greater concern. At this time it would be best to contact all recent partners and inform them of your condition so that they may test for the condition themselves. Besides that i wish you the best of luck in containing the symptoms and the illness itself.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2782426 - 06/10/04 03:42 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

your condoms dont cover your legs? am i the only one who wears latex chaps?

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Herpes [Re: CleverName]
    #2782642 - 06/10/04 05:05 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, but they sound sexy clever :laugh:

HerbalDoc, whered you copy and paste that from =b? And show some heart man, this poor soul contracted a virus, Im sure he looked it up on the net and now hes looking for our support.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#2782937 - 06/10/04 07:30 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

My mistake. I thought we were talking about genital herpes, as in the virus is on only your genitals( stupid assumption I know). Not leg herpes.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineHerbalDoc
Stranger
    #2785433 - 06/11/04 03:04 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Actually I am studying to be a doctor and know that by heart as it is one of the most common conditions effecting the population today... :smirk: And I do have a heart, I feel really bad for all the ppl that contract the virus because other failed to inform them of the existing condition. Plus no one told him to go around sleeping with ppl without protection. Never done it myself and expect all other educated ppl out there to take the same percautions. So I do feel bad that he contracted the virus and has a condition tha will be with him forever but at the same time I am much more worried about his future partners who may still contract the virus.

About the possibility of contraction from touching her/your leg, there is a small possibility but the virus usually stays confined to the reproductive organs...

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Herpes [Re: HerbalDoc]
    #2785452 - 06/11/04 03:09 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HerbalDoc said:

About the possibility of contraction from touching her/your leg, there is a small possibility but the virus usually stays confined to the reproductive organs...

Also, what about the fluids passed from the woman down below the condom of the male, that happens more then one would like to think. And I hope your quest to be a doctor goes well :laugh:, im glad to see you concerned about the health of everybody by being informative :laugh:.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2787166 - 06/12/04 06:10 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

as a lipovirus, the herpes family may be inhibited from replicating by administration of food-preservative grade BHT &/or BHA
(for refs, see the pearson & shaw books, or mann's books & journals on megahealth topics, or maybe a googlesearch...)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinenethrill
passerby
Re: Herpes [Re: gnrm23]
    #2787187 - 06/12/04 06:31 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hey herbaldoc.....Got any sisters?bwahahahahaha!

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#2787888 - 06/12/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Well, at least you are able to laugh about this. Good to see.

--------------------

OfflinePotIsYourFriend
Pot Inspector

Re: Herpes [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #2789514 - 06/13/04 07:22 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Most women with herpes never get outbreaks and if they do its years down the road . Now just think about that and if they do have and it don't know it, that can spread fast and to alot of people. 1 in 5 have some sort of herpes and that is about 50 million in the USA alone. They need to find a crue for it fast just right after AIDS <-------- that needs to come first..........

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds