Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Mimosa Hostilis

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineheliospan
Mr.

Loc: Florida
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose - Preparation log & questions
    #2785005 - 06/11/04 03:26 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not sure if how I prepared the seeds had an effect or if it was just coincidence. Whatever it was, neither my friend nor I experienced ANY nausea either of the times we used these seeds.

This was how I prepared them:

*1) Scraped-off the seed coats (by pressing the seeds up against the edge of a scissor with my thumb). Basically, I scraped-off all of the dark brown-colored stuff off until it had the approximate color of a peanut. This took awhile.

*2) Put the seeds into a coffee grinder and made into the finest powder I could. Then, using a paint bush, brushed all of that powder into a regular coffee mug.

*3) Filled the mug with distilled water (any water would do, but I think distilled is the best) and added 1/4 tablespoons of vinegar. (this helps draw-out the LSA and may have some effect on the chemicals that normally cause the nausea.)

*4) Stired periodically for about 15 minutes.

*5) Placed both mugs I was preparing in the microwave for 80 seconds and then used some herbal tea bags I had laying around to make tea with the heated seed-water.

*6) After drinking the tea relatively quickly, I packed a gelcap with ginger root and downed it. Ginger root is an anti-emetic (i.e. lessens nausea).

*7) Kepted a vitamin B-3 and B-6 nearby in case I needed to end the trip if it turned ugly (it totally didn't though).

======================
===========

I did this twice, both times using four seeds. The first time, it felt like X but more intense. I literally could not stop smiling for about two hours (T = 2:00 - 4:00). It was wonderful, totally euphoric. The second time, I took the same amount, but unlike the first time, I kept the seeds in the grinder for a longer time, so the resultant mush was not as coarse. I also used vinegar in the water this time instead of Vitamin-C (as I did the first time). THIS time was, from what I remember, as euphoric as the first time, except around the third or fourth hour, I totally tripped but not so hard that I lost connection with my visual field or couldn't operate normally. It was a threshold experience.

======================
===========

Does anyone know what color the pure LSA is? When I crushed the seeds into a powder, it seperated into two colors of particles: one was a peanut (or any nut) color, and the other was a pinkish color. I was thinking that maybe the LSA was the pink stuff, and if so, then I could use a strainer to seperate it out--the peanut colored pieces were larger than the pink ones. Anyone know anything about this?

--------------------
-Dan

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose - Preparation log & questions [Re: heliospan]
    #2785207 - 06/11/04 04:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i really don't htink preperation has anything to do with nausea too much, i just ate the seeds whole before and didn't experience nausea while a friend did a liquid extraction of the same seeds and was sick.

i'm not really sure about the color of lsa's but i'd guess they'd be white crystaline powders when pure, the pink stuff you see isn't it. heh it'd be funny if the seed had the pure powder just inside and all you had to do was crack them open and dump it out but the alkaloids are dispursed throughout the seed :stoned:

Offlineheliospan
Mr.

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose - Preparation log & questions [Re: John]
    #2785240 - 06/11/04 04:22 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I don't mean PURE lsa.. just the primary componant the contains it. With mimosa hostilis (for mimouasca) seperates into fibers and pink powder; the powder contains the larger portion of DMT, evidentially... thought maybe it would be the same for this. Thanks.

--------------------
-Dan

OfflineJuggtop
Stranger

#2785898 - 06/11/04 07:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

question... are u able to just swallow these pills whole and let your body break them apart?

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose - Preparation log & questions [Re: Juggtop]
    #2785925 - 06/11/04 08:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

probably not, just chew them up real good they don't taste that bad. if you can't gring them and add the some kind of fruit juice doubt you'd even taste them, you could even gring and put into gelcaps :stoned:

Offlineheliospan
Mr.

#2791944 - 06/14/04 12:02 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I have tried preparing the seeds the same way about 4 times since I posted this, and neither of those 4 times did I get any nausea whatsoever. The highest dosage I tried was 5 seeds.

--------------------
-Dan

OfflineHoodedForestDwellr
Terrorist/Musician

Loc: North West US
    #2799285 - 06/16/04 03:34 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Me and 5 other friends ate from 4-8 seeds and only one person had stomach discomfort/nausea...while another friend puked once, but didn't really feel sick at all, it didn't really even phase him. I think extracting them is a waste of time. Eat them!!!

--------------------

--- "As your attorny I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine." - Dr. Gonzo

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2800774 - 06/16/04 11:36 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Scrape the seeds with a little paring knife. Then smash them with a hammer. very simple, and then drop them on your tiongue and without touching the top of your tongu tot he roof of your mouth, swallow then down with a drink of anythin. 2-8 seeds is a dose. If you do double you will get bad stomach cramps and pain. There is a whole 30 page published paper in my forum at the nansnook.com c site inthe journals section called Tales of the shroom.

with Color photos of seeds, etc.

Mj and a pictue of me with a thirty pound bag of seeds.
mj

Itt was also posted here somewher einthe apst archives n but when I look for my items I can never find what I am looking for,

And big woodrose seeds area a ripoff. only thesmall baby ones are good,.

mj

OfflineRequiem
More Better

Loc: Hangin' out on the Sealab
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose - Preparation log & question [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2802316 - 06/17/04 02:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

nm, Found it.

--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Edited by Requiem (06/17/04 03:00 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Mimosa Hostilis

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden