Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

There Is Nothing Good About Living In Ireland! * 1
    #27846290 - 07/02/22 10:25 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

And When I say nothing, I mean absolutely N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the only "relief" is the measly ass little 208 euros they give jobseekers every week.

Living in Ireland is a PRISON OF PAIN AND SUFFERING and the PAIN ONLY GETS WORSE AND WORSE AND WORSE.

WEED ISN'T EVEN LEGAL BUT YOU CAN HAPPILY GO KILL YOURSELF WITH METHADONE, JUNK FOOD, ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, ALL THE WORST THINGS!!! BUT NOT WEED, GOD NO! ANYTHING BUT THE DEVIL'S LETTUCE! SMH STUPID GODDAMN FUCKING RETARDS!!!

I know what you're thinking, "Why don't you just leave?"

WELL NO SHIT DUMBASS! You think I haven't wanted to or tried to? Jesus fuck.

I was homeless in the USA because my stepgranddad attacked me when he was drunk and then called the cops on me and told them I attacked him and got me arrested because he's a worthless POS who abuses people.

My dad had just finished his 12 year prison sentence in November 2015 in the USA and was deported back to Ireland and I decided I wanted to go to Ireland because I thought it would be better.

I was wrong. Dead fucking wrong. Couldn't have been more wrong or any more fucking stupid or ignorant. The Irish guys here are fucking stupid asshole animals who attack people they don't even know for no fucking reason because they're just that fucking retarded and worthless that they just sit around like animals looking to fight. They're honestly worse than the black people I encountered while in Mobile, Alabama. Every single word of what I'm saying is completely true and not exaggerated!!!

I just wanted to take a course that would give me eligibility for a good job in the USA but even that has been difficult because Ireland is such a painful place to live. Literally, PAIN 24/7. ESPECIALLY during the Winter months, which is MOST OF THE FUCKING YEAR. It's literally COLD AS FUCK for like EIGHT FUCKING MONTHS OF THE YEAR! and WINDY AS FUCK to make the cold even worse. Animals hate it here too. I saw a picture of one of my friend's cat's faces and the poor thing looked like it had seen a ghost or something, it looked petrified or traumatized!

Every day I think about suicide. Every day I think about taking out a loan for 500 euros and flying to the USA and being homeless again because I honestly think I would be happier as a homeless person than living here. Every day, I know my life is being wasted here and I wish I could be somewhere like Florida and have a hot girlfriend and a nice place to live. Every day, I just wonder why this had to happen to me.

I would rather kill myself than have to spend the rest of my life here, so in the next few years, I'm probably just gonna say fuck this piece of shit island and fly back to the USA and be homeless, and never look back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: There Is Nothing Good About Living In Ireland! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27849140 - 07/04/22 01:19 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Anonymous #3

#27855024 - 07/08/22 03:55 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I like Irish Drill music.

Anonymous #4

#27855032 - 07/08/22 04:06 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the report.

That does sound like hell on earth. What a bunch of dumbasses.

You've got to get out of there!

Anonymous #5

Re: There Is Nothing Good About Living In Ireland! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #27855055 - 07/08/22 04:24 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

At least you get whiskey for breakfast lunch and dinner. :shrug:

Anonymous #4

Re: There Is Nothing Good About Living In Ireland! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27878363 - 07/26/22 07:10 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Ireland has one of the lowest divorce rates in the world. Find out why that is.

Anonymous #6

#27896657 - 08/09/22 10:39 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

You ever been to Dublin?  I once had a buddy who had a wife from there who took a job as a regional manager at Starbucks and said it was nice.

Anonymous #7

Re: There Is Nothing Good About Living In Ireland! [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #27905844 - 08/16/22 05:19 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

All respect to the Irish, whom i appreciate quite a bit, but if a country has a bit of a name for hard drinking then dont go there unless you have a good pl;an because cvhances are thats going to be a life where living can be hard for the average guy.

The way you talk about the Irish while in their country and take their joblessness assistance money, little as it is.. I wouldnt want you to be in my couintry talking about our people like that.

I understand you are in a difficult situation, but you gottas get out of there, to the us.

Anonymous #8

Re: There Is Nothing Good About Living In Ireland! [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #27961911 - 09/22/22 03:53 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

To be honest,  it's not the Irish that are the problem  it's you.
You're a loser and a born victim - the human equivalent of a wildebeest. Your only purpose in life is as food for those smarter and stronger than you, and that's pretty much everyone. 
Wherever you go you will never fit in.

Anonymous #6

Re: There Is Nothing Good About Living In Ireland! [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #27962816 - 09/22/22 04:47 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Op forgot about Conor Mcgregor and Proper No 12 as well.

Anonymous #9

Re: There Is Nothing Good About Living In Ireland! [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #27975601 - 09/30/22 05:04 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

There's plenty of vacant lots to be homeless in in Florida now #1.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
549 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.