Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ny/europe/other
Music School
    #2783907 - 06/11/04 06:19 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I was reading the post about Juliard and I've often been very indecisive about what I plan on doing with music. I'm a musician also and I plan on going to either a basic university and playing music on the side or a music school and making that my primary objective i guess. I want to play music a lot, and I'm a good musician. I would have gone away to school a year or two ago but i've been kept around here because of a chronic pain condition, and my parents. Anyway, I've never been in a school band and i don't know how to read music. I've always played by ear. I know how to read tabs, but i never do. I don't even know what you do at music schools and such really. I just want to play a lot and really get a band going and play out a lot as much as possible. What do you think I should do?

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media