Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next >
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Prediction: we are less than 200 days away from a devastating Smallpox pandemic. (due before May 20, 2022) [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #27824023 - 06/17/22 01:04 PM (11 days, 1 hour ago)

So let’s call it pipopox

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Prediction: we are less than 200 days away from a devastating Smallpox pandemic. (due before May 20, 2022) [Re: koods]
    #27831507 - 06/22/22 11:52 AM (6 days, 2 hours ago)

If you have monkey pox don’t play with squirrels. Once monkeypox gets into the squirrel population it becomes endemic

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2022/06/monkeypox-outbreak-spread-animal-hosts/661338/

--------------------

OfflineAsanteA
shroomery admin team
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Prediction: we are less than 200 days away from a devastating Smallpox pandemic. (due before May 20, 2022) [Re: koods]
    #27831511 - 06/22/22 11:55 AM (6 days, 2 hours ago)

I thought about that today, squirrels are all over the place in parts of the US anbd quite close to people too, if it gets endemic in them, its there to stay.

--------------------
YE OLDE CLICK-O-RAMA FEST :fairy: ASANTE'S PREPAREDNESS 101
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLION    SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  TREES
OMNICALCULATOR :mushroom: CULTIVATE!! :mushroom: DISCORD :mushroom: REDDIT :mushroom: FACEBOOK

please help the teachings of  The Omnicyclion  reach a wider audience
thank you for volunteering your efforts towards this mind (r)evolution

PAXG: 0x52e54ca2780894ea3f839ca0904be2c319c813e9 what's paxg?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Prediction: we are less than 200 days away from a devastating Smallpox pandemic. (due before May 20, 2022) [Re: Asante]
    #27831516 - 06/22/22 12:02 PM (6 days, 2 hours ago)

I went to my first orgy the other night. I’ve really picked a great time to become a gay slut

They’re calling it MPX in Canada

It’s very curious why this disease is so mild outside of Africa.

--------------------

Edited by koods (06/22/22 12:14 PM)

OfflineAsanteA
shroomery admin team
Male User Gallery

#27831857 - 06/22/22 04:40 PM (5 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:

an unusually humanly contagious pox virus that has unusual clinicalk symptoms.

hmmmm.. almost like its genetically different :ooo:

--------------------

OMNICALCULATOR :mushroom: CULTIVATE!! :mushroom: DISCORD :mushroom: REDDIT :mushroom: FACEBOOK

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Prediction: we are less than 200 days away from a devastating Smallpox pandemic. (due before May 20, 2022) [Re: Asante] * 2
    #27833170 - 06/23/22 05:24 PM (4 days, 20 hours ago)

Damn it Asante, tell your spirit guide to stop sending us plagues :crankey:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Prediction: we are less than 200 days away from a devastating Smallpox pandemic. (due before May 20, 2022) [Re: Asante]
    #27833176 - 06/23/22 05:28 PM (4 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

koods said:

an unusually humanly contagious pox virus that has unusual clinicalk symptoms.

hmmmm.. almost like its genetically different :ooo:

Probably because it’s infecting a healthy demographic.  This outbreak is also occurring in africa, where there are a couple dozen deaths

There’s some evidence that a new mutation arose in africa in 2018 that accounts for improved person to person spread

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/23/health/monkeypox-origin-mutations.html

But that doesn’t account for the difference in outcomes. The monkeypox circulating in the west is the same as the one circulating in africa

--------------------

Edited by koods (06/23/22 05:37 PM)

OfflineAsanteA
shroomery admin team
Male User Gallery

#27833295 - 06/23/22 07:00 PM (4 days, 19 hours ago)

Africans are highly genetically diverse. They are the most likely population to have subgroups who react differently.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27833315 - 06/23/22 07:14 PM (4 days, 19 hours ago)

Well except the outbreak is happening in a relatively small geographic region in Nigeria. Probably the opposite of genetic diversity

The most likely reasons for more morbidity and mortality in africa is untreated HIV and infections occurring in children and the elderly - which we haven’t seen in the west.

Btw, monkeypox has been spreading like an STD in Nigeria for a couple years now. The outbreak that has been ongoing there for five years is driven by person to person contact and not spillover from an animal vector

2018 documented cases of monkeypox being spread between family members:

Quote:

The patient had associated oral and nasal mucosal lesions and ulcers and accompanying generalized lymphadenopathy. Similar signs and symptoms, with varying degrees of severity, developed in 5 other family members living in the same household.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6004876/

Evidence monkeypox may be particularly dangerous for people with compromised immune systems:
Quote:

A 46-year-old male patient with confirmed monkeypox and a history of immunosuppressive illness died.

Quote:

Although detailed epidemiologic investigations to ascertain the source and route of transmission are ongoing, 3 family clusters were found, which might suggest some level of human-to-human transmission in this outbreak. For 1 of the families, the secondary attack rate was 71%.

71%! (5 out of 7 members in the household were infected by the index case) I think that’s higher than covid.

You read these papers and the authors can’t seem to realize there is no actual evidence for animal to human transmission  in Nigeria. It’s all person to person.

--------------------

Edited by koods (06/23/22 07:36 PM)

OfflineNorthernerM
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
    #27833500 - 06/23/22 09:07 PM (4 days, 17 hours ago)

And here I was anticipating a coranapox type global extinction and all I got was this lousy facemask.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineAsanteA
shroomery admin team
Male User Gallery

Re: Prediction: we are less than 200 days away from a devastating Smallpox pandemic. (due before May 20, 2022) [Re: Northerner]
    #27833965 - 06/24/22 07:27 AM (4 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:
And here I was anticipating a coranapox type global extinction and all I got was this lousy facemask.

and pox, because despite a mask you're still getting pox.

--------------------

OfflineBlue Cthulhu
Fresh Spore

Loc: Pluto
    #27836064 - 06/25/22 02:56 PM (2 days, 23 hours ago)

Asante, I'm curious about your reflections upon the meaning of: the blend of accuracy and inaccuracy in these predictions/prophecies. It seems like that blend prevents us from jumping to any kind of firm conclusion, and really challenges the rational mind that wants to fit everything into neat boxes that make sense. Could that be part of their purpose? To stretch our minds to greater horizons?

And could there also be messages about fear and ultimately teaching us to give up fear? This question comes from my own personal journey lately, coming across many different visions of the future from others as well as my own dim sense of the undercurrents of the collective unconscious, and grappling with the enormity of the changes humanity is undergoing...

OfflineAsanteA
shroomery admin team
Male User Gallery

Re: Prediction: we are less than 200 days away from a devastating Smallpox pandemic. (due before May 20, 2022) [Re: Blue Cthulhu]
    #27836119 - 06/25/22 03:43 PM (2 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

Blue Cthulhu said:
Asante, I'm curious about your reflections upon the meaning of: the blend of accuracy and inaccuracy in these predictions/prophecies. It seems like that blend prevents us from jumping to any kind of firm conclusion, and really challenges the rational mind that wants to fit everything into neat boxes that make sense. Could that be part of their purpose? To stretch our minds to greater horizons?

And could there also be messages about fear and ultimately teaching us to give up fear? This question comes from my own personal journey lately, coming across many different visions of the future from others as well as my own dim sense of the undercurrents of the collective unconscious, and grappling with the enormity of the changes humanity is undergoing...

Thank you for gracing this topic with a respectful and serious inquiry regarding the omen part.

On hand it completely didnt happen, on the other hand something eerily similar happened and there might still be surprises.

This is intentional. The Spirit Guide who calls himself God or "the central consciousness of all things" is going somewhere with this and has been.

You know the exponential graph, right? A long period of boiling the frog then a curve upward and a moonshot.

It is very disturbing to receive explicit and highly accurate omen, and this is perceived as an attack on your sense of reality if you arent prepared or unwilling. Every miracle hurts, and the bigger the miracle relative to your willingness to perceive it, the more it hurts.

God (sorry for using the term) is going somewhere with this, he is benevolently boiling the frog here on the Shroomery, not just in my posts, he is slipping in more and more uncanny stuff in the posts, which as you know are timestamped and in many cases spidered by numerous internet archives, so unfalsifyable.

He wants to go on the record. He is doing this worldwide but one of the hotspots is the Shroomery. This will have beneficial effects in all directions.

We are all One, the world is in peril, so this Oneness rises for All, to pull us through the squeeze of the coming decades.

Everywhere, not just here, the intangible is becoming more tangible and the unseen is showing itself.

What makes the Shroomery so special? Take a look at what the Shroomery IS. Its a metropolis for the empowering of visionaries worldwide. Growers grow our tek's. What is a trip but hours of undisturbed communication between the Universe and you? Thats what the Universe wants. That is what the world needs.

The vagueness is not necessary, it is a way to gradually blend in the intruduction of a sentient universe interacting with you every second while giving people every chance to back out of an unwanted situation before it gets too intense.

It will get VERY intense and very explicit and unlikely to be random chance, but this in a way that you have a group of people into itm, studying it and advencing each others understanding, and those uninterested who can just stay out of that sort of thing.

I can tell you that the big guy can bring it :shockandawe:

I have seen completely literal highly detailed predictions, manipulation of fate and of matter, stuff that is only possible if there indeed is a consciousness dimension that should be added in our understanding of the universe. Sentient interaction of the universe wioth yourself.

I have had numerous trips where the Universe used the entheogen as an IMAX theatre to deliver completely coherent messenges, often in rapid complicated rhyme impossible to reproduce, and to teach purpose directed lessons, and use the dream theatre of sleep accordingly.

A useless phrase if that universe is unwilling to go on the record.
It is willing now. Amidst the turmoil of the times, a sense of the Universe acting out as a God will rise as thge intervention progresses.

Right now its mere whispers in the shadows, not-quite predictions training minds to open further for the Universe taking it up one more notch.

The message is clear: overcome your fears and hesitance and hurl yourself into the better aspects of your lives with total commitment, because its all hands on deck, and not even a nuke can put a dent in your immortal soul, which is divinity itself.

ALL IS ONE
YOU ARE THAT

Its worth some social bruises and ridicule, he asked me if I was ok with taking some serious friendly fire with being the wrong loon and I was all for it, the importance of the message and its purpose is worth some discomfort.

Wild stories of zeal, so far its too little, too soon, but more anbd more people are starting to see a pattern contrary to random chance that keeps on piling up.

Exponential. A long boiling of the frog, then its to the moon.

whatever happens happens in the righgt time and the right way so I'm not worried.

--------------------

OfflineBlue Cthulhu
Fresh Spore

#27836169 - 06/25/22 04:19 PM (2 days, 22 hours ago)

If I'm hearing you right, part of what you're saying is that most of us are not ready for pure unadulterated revelation... so maybe we are purposely given incremental shades of truth, or maybe the filters of our mind distort the truth into shades and confusion.

I mean, if we are talking about the Future of the World, then that presupposes a belief in Time, which might indicate a fundamental distortion in and of itself.

OfflineAsanteA
shroomery admin team
Male User Gallery

Re: Prediction: we are less than 200 days away from a devastating Smallpox pandemic. (due before May 20, 2022) [Re: Blue Cthulhu]
    #27836192 - 06/25/22 04:43 PM (2 days, 21 hours ago)

You're hearing me right, its to ease us in.

Some time ago I had an event happen, the event and extremely explicit and utterly unlikely aspects of it falling exactly into place with predictions that were made over several years and were highly emotionally charged. It was such a powerful and meaningful experience that I had to use heart nitro because it was just so much, i was filled with such joy it was like my heart ripped open. My heart was so elated it hurt violently.

People have been known to cry tears of blood og get stigmata or struck down with epilkepsy during chriustian miracles.

--------------------

OfflineBlue Cthulhu
Fresh Spore

#27836641 - 06/25/22 09:42 PM (2 days, 16 hours ago)

I believe we are meant to sustain these miracles without being blown apart or destroyed by Awe. To see them in every moment, right now.

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
    #27836917 - 06/26/22 02:35 AM (2 days, 11 hours ago)

So what is the deal with the monkey pox anyway, if you catch it do you have it for life just in a dormant form or does your body eliminate it all the way?

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Prediction: we are less than 200 days away from a devastating Smallpox pandemic. (due before May 20, 2022) [Re: budmanman]
    #27836939 - 06/26/22 03:32 AM (2 days, 10 hours ago)

You clear it after a few weeks

--------------------

OfflineAsanteA
shroomery admin team
Male User Gallery

#27836980 - 06/26/22 05:17 AM (2 days, 9 hours ago)

This contrary to the horrid Marburg virus. Marburg basically is an ebola-type hemorragic fever with a similar lethality.

With males who survive it, it sometimes stays dormantr for years in theiur testicles, so if the healthy guy years later has sex, a horrid worst category outbreak begins with her.

They are totally unrelated, but Marburg is one of the known pandemic risk virii.

Imagine having sex with someone while perfectly healthy and it giving youtr partner a horrid bubonic plague like disease where they bleed out of their eyes, ears annd even unbroken skin until they are dead.

Pathologists can also catch marburg from dissecting a corpse.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27836985 - 06/26/22 05:45 AM (2 days, 8 hours ago)

It’s been discovered that Ebola causes a very low level infection inside the eye that persists for months after the acute infection.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order