Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

held at gunpoint, and german shephards, for trespassing
    #27832116 - 06/22/22 08:27 PM (5 days, 17 hours ago)

Heres how I had a real gun and 4 german shephards threatening to kill me.
Recently I walked 20 miles then found a native american altar next to a spring, I tell you this rock with 4 bulges on it, like a + sign, was sucking the literal life out of my body. And it was much colder in that area than over the hill. Then I saw a shooting star which was my dead grandpa pointing me up this hill.
Once I hit the road I couldnt see a way further up the hill so I went up through the bushes between two driveways. This forced me onto one driveway and I went up further. There was a house being built up there. There was hummingbird food so I drank some. It seemed like it might contain meth.
There was a cooler filled with dozens of bags and jars of high grade weed, maybe a few ounces total. I took a bag and took from a few different bags maybe 3 grams. I then tried to continue up the hill to leave but there was no way out. Just piles of construction gravel, holes being dug, and a random pair of pants. I realized that if I didnt leave soon somebody could just put me in a hole and bury me. This got real when there was no path out the back.

I had to go back down the driveway and it has been maybe 20-30 minutes. There was a house with a grow tent next to it, seemed innocent enough maybe could fit 20 plants. A guy pops out of the house and its my old friend from 4-6 years ago. Holding a metal handgun. I could tell it was loaded by the weight. He pointed it right at my face...
He told me to sit down on the ground, empty out my bag, and wait for him to call his friend. If I disobey his dogs would kill me before he had to use the gun. That part all made perfect sense.

I thought of offering to work for him. Maybe he needs a loyal employee? Then I thought saying that could get me killed. Almost anything I say could get me killed. I told him my real name. He went inside his house to probably stash things better, and called the cops. I asked him please can I just leave. He said, that I was responsible for him losing inventory 2 weeks before. He said I was involved with the fires. He asked me how long I had used meth. He said someone had stolen a lot of stuff 3 or 5 days before. I was not surprised, with them just leaving shit out in the open.

I was honestly kind of praying. Meditating with my hands together. I was really calm for what it was. I knew killing me would be a big mess. I hate making messes for people. People had seen me going that direction a few hours ago even though I had no phone or ID. Things could add up. I thought from his perspective, I could have been a thief from a gang or something that could seriously threaten him. It would be scary to be him too, or anyone with a random man trespassing your property. I hope that I never decide to trespass someone property again.

The police came and I told the police I had just walked up his driveway and was trespassing. Nothing about the pot or his gun or the implications.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: held at gunpoint, and german shephards, for trespassing [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27832260 - 06/22/22 10:45 PM (5 days, 15 hours ago)

I'm not justifying the threats, but cmon man. Don't steal.

It really shouldn't take a man with a gun to make you do the right thing.

Weed someone else grew is not yours to take.

Anonymous #1

Re: held at gunpoint, and german shephards, for trespassing [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #27832344 - 06/23/22 12:07 AM (5 days, 14 hours ago)

Exactly, can you even imagine being someone who realises it took a gun pointed at them to stop them from stealing 2-3 g of weed when I didnt even need it.

It really makes me think every time I look back at that.

After that I was like I want a gun just so I can point it at someone and not shoot them. I mean like, if they had stolen or something.

Edited by Anonymous (06/23/22 12:09 AM)

Anonymous #3

#27832679 - 06/23/22 10:27 AM (5 days, 3 hours ago)

I'd have let the dogs eat you, called the cops, and told the cops that the dogs must have found you trespassing :shrug: when you snoop through other people's stuff and steal, bad shit can happen

Anonymous #4

#27833058 - 06/23/22 03:46 PM (4 days, 22 hours ago)

You could tell by the weight that the gun he was holding was loaded?

Anonymous #3

Re: held at gunpoint, and german shephards, for trespassing [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #27833582 - 06/23/22 09:57 PM (4 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
You could tell by the weight that the gun he was holding was loaded?

Right? The whole thing kinda sounds like a really bizarre sex dream.. :shrug:

Anonymous #4

Re: held at gunpoint, and german shephards, for trespassing [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #27833841 - 06/24/22 01:44 AM (4 days, 12 hours ago)

It sounds like a meth story.

Anonymous #3

#27833921 - 06/24/22 05:48 AM (4 days, 8 hours ago)

Yeah.. meth in the bird feeder?

:tweak::scarybeat:

Anonymous #1

Re: held at gunpoint, and german shephards, for trespassing [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #27834565 - 06/24/22 04:04 PM (3 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
It sounds like a meth story.

People have dosed me with meth in drinks, but before recently I hadn't had drugs injected into me by tiny needles attached to crosswalk buttons. That was terrifying, every time I forgot to wear gloves or use a rag as protection. I couldn't tell if they were planting needles with the Covid-19 vaccine, or possibly fentanyl.

But no, I havnt willingly used meth for over a year.

Im not the same person who did this story though. Noone is me. I have pled the universe to allow me the truth to never again trespass and steal.

Anonymous #3

#27835028 - 06/24/22 09:24 PM (3 days, 16 hours ago)

:crackvial:

Anonymous #5

#27839506 - 06/27/22 09:23 PM (16 hours, 51 minutes ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
but before recently I hadn't had drugs injected into me by tiny needles attached to crosswalk buttons. That was terrifying, every time I forgot to wear gloves or use a rag as protection. I couldn't tell if they were planting needles with the Covid-19 vaccine, or possibly fentanyl.

.. can you please elaborate on this? Sounds like some shit a tweaker would make up.

Anonymous #6

Re: held at gunpoint, and german shephards, for trespassing [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27839607 - 06/27/22 10:26 PM (15 hours, 48 minutes ago)

Probably shouldn't have done those hot rails...

:meff:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies