Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | Next > | Last >
OfflineEnjoil
I'm a teapot

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #27830114 - 06/21/22 10:01 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I’m curious because the k2 was crazy potent. I’m worried about people dropping from that shit…

Ha ha! I remember being so high on spice I could not remember how to get off the floor. One time I cried! For real! And another time it felt like my soul got teleported to the far reaches of space( it felt like around Pluto somewhere!) and I was left this empty vessel with no purpose and no direction. I told my dude I was dying and he told me to shut up “the neighbors are going to call the cops!”

I was like “fuck the cops, fuck the neighbors! My soul is gone!! And your worried about cops!?”  Ha ha ha! It took a few minutes but I got my soul back in me! That was the worst feeling ever! Pure agony! Ha ha.

Im really picky about what I put in my pipe now! Lol

Edited by Enjoil (06/21/22 10:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhrontist
Determined
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #27830318 - 06/21/22 12:37 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mr Piggy said:
I hate to have to tell you this, but if you live in the northern hemisphere it's time to start over.

You put your plants out too soon and they are going into flower because the daylight hours were too short.  Soon the hours will be long enough that they will become confused and try to revert to vege growing.  This will massively fuck with the plant and cause it to flower poorly in the fall, and later than in normally would making harvest less likely.  If they were my plants I would scrap them and put new plants out later on.  June 10th is a safe set out date for northern hemisphere growers.

Been busy and missed this reply. Yes, I am in Virginia, USA. Plants are further along now. Small one is covered in buds with seemingly healthy trichomes.

Other two look pretty different from each other, but both are just over 6 feet tall. Left one is flowering, I think. Right one isn’t there yet.

I’ve taken clones from the right one, and if those root nicely I’ll get them outside ASAP. In the meantime, I’m assuming it won’t hurt to just leave these alone and see what happens? At the very least I can continue cutting clones off of the right one? Thanks for the advice.

OfflineEnjoil
I'm a teapot

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: Phrontist] * 1
    #27830368 - 06/21/22 01:20 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Hey @aka I found a hermaphrodite plant…. It’s some kinda ak47 blueberry highland Mexican sativa cross…. Here’s a pic  for ya

Offlinewild_aussie
Punk rocker til I die
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Skatepark grinding hard
Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: openmind] * 2
    #27830373 - 06/21/22 01:23 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

So I showed pic of a plant that was not doing well.  I gave it some tomato fertilizer and it seems to be perking back up before

After

--------------------
BEWARE OF PICK POCKETS AND LOOSE WOMEN!!
"Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke throughly used up totally worn out and loudly proclaiming WOW WHAT A RIDE!"
Hunter S. Thompson
"I want to die peacefully like my grandfather in his sleep, not yelling and screaming like his passengers." Bob Monkhouse
" Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken!" Tyler Durden
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid the pain of being a man." Samuel Johnson
The noob forum
Crack Plates
Fastfreds media cookbook 60 agar/lc recipes
Water tub fruiting chamber Top layer/Pseudo casing Complete agar resource guide
Trusted teks and linksSEED "PETRI" TEK Vent ur PC

OnlineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: wild_aussie]
    #27830381 - 06/21/22 01:29 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Time to top it

Offlinewild_aussie
Punk rocker til I die

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: Icon]
    #27830659 - 06/21/22 04:41 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Icon said:
Time to top it

Even though the top is the only place big leaves are or will topping it also help fill out the bottom better?

--------------------
"Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke throughly used up totally worn out and loudly proclaiming WOW WHAT A RIDE!"
Hunter S. Thompson
"I want to die peacefully like my grandfather in his sleep, not yelling and screaming like his passengers." Bob Monkhouse
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid the pain of being a man." Samuel Johnson
The noob forum
Crack Plates

OfflineThe Tao
Read more, post less.

Loc: Canada Flag
    #27830741 - 06/21/22 05:35 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I’d let it grow a few more sets of leaves before topping it. If it was a nitrogen deficiency the leaves will be greener and start getting larger. I’d give it a chance to recover.

OfflineDERRAYLD
Constructus
Male User Gallery
Loc: South Africa
Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: The Tao]
    #27831212 - 06/22/22 02:49 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Let it recover before topping

OfflineEnjoil
I'm a teapot

#27831487 - 06/22/22 09:29 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I would pick off a couple (2-4)of the smaller branches off the bottom in a couple days from now, then that baby should pull through right nice…

I’m glad it’s getting better for you!

InvisibleMr Piggy
Big Dick Retard
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: Phrontist]
    #27831499 - 06/22/22 09:44 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Phrontist said:
Quote:

Mr Piggy said:
I hate to have to tell you this, but if you live in the northern hemisphere it's time to start over.

You put your plants out too soon and they are going into flower because the daylight hours were too short.  Soon the hours will be long enough that they will become confused and try to revert to vege growing.  This will massively fuck with the plant and cause it to flower poorly in the fall, and later than in normally would making harvest less likely.  If they were my plants I would scrap them and put new plants out later on.  June 10th is a safe set out date for northern hemisphere growers.

Been busy and missed this reply. Yes, I am in Virginia, USA. Plants are further along now. Small one is covered in buds with seemingly healthy trichomes.

Other two look pretty different from each other, but both are just over 6 feet tall. Left one is flowering, I think. Right one isn’t there yet.

I’ve taken clones from the right one, and if those root nicely I’ll get them outside ASAP. In the meantime, I’m assuming it won’t hurt to just leave these alone and see what happens? At the very least I can continue cutting clones off of the right one? Thanks for the advice.

Those are all revegging from flowering.  Personally I would cut them and replace them with new plants, but there is no harm in leaving them UNLESS the stress causes them to hermi.  You don't want your plants or other people's plants to get pollinated.

Do not expect bud from them or for them to finish in time in the fall if you leave them.  They will bush out like crazy as they revege.

--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄵🄾🄸🄻

OfflinePhrontist
Determined
 User Gallery

#27831600 - 06/22/22 11:04 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mr Piggy said:
Quote:

Phrontist said:

Those are all revegging from flowering.  Personally I would cut them and replace them with new plants, but there is no harm in leaving them UNLESS the stress causes them to hermi.  You don't want your plants or other people's plants to get pollinated.

Do not expect bud from them or for them to finish in time in the fall if you leave them.  They will bush out like crazy as they revege.

Understood. Is it safe to harvest the small one? The buds are small, but they’re covered in trichomes (mostly clear or milky) and smell great. I’ll replace the others as soon as I have viable clones to do so. Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge. Very much appreciated.

OfflinePhrontist
Determined
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: Phrontist] * 2
    #27831673 - 06/22/22 12:27 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Here’s a closer look at the small one’s buds. Nothing impressive, but I’m hoping they’re harvest worthy and decent potency:

One other question. I’m wondering if this plant ever went to flowering, or if it’s just maintained veg growth all along (meaning it might be fine). Here’s a closer look at it, if that helps:

Thanks again for all your help!

OfflineEnjoil
I'm a teapot

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: Phrontist]
    #27831723 - 06/22/22 01:01 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Have any of you guy’s tried what I was talking about?  Taking a big rip of hash, holding it in and standing up. 

It really does make give you a good feeling! It’s kinda like a whip-it but without headaches. Be careful and let me know how it goes if you guys try it.

I think I need to take a tolerance break but just thinking about that gives me anxiety. Lol

OnlineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: openmind]
    #27831915 - 06/22/22 03:20 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Yea, that one went into flowering. You can tell by the branch structure, it switched from two opposing branches to alternating.

It'll be okay tho. I think koods had this exact thing happen last year. Nearly complete buds, then the day started getting longer and it switched back to veg. He let it reveg all summer and it produced more buds in the fall.

OnlineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: koods] * 1
    #27831931 - 06/22/22 03:37 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
After some pretty bizarre growth, my plants that went into flower in April have returned to apparently normal veg. I was hoping I could start sexing the other plants by now to thin the herd.
I haven’t fertilized any of the plants in three weeks so I gotta do that today.

I even got some mature seeds from the early buds

Quote:

koods said:
Here’s my plant that went into flower back in May. looks to be going fine. I FIMd the fuck out of her and got quite a lot of bud laden branches. The plant is completely unstable though. Had a rain the other night and two opposing branches started to split the main stem right down the middle. I got it taped up right with duck tape otherwise the plant would just rip itself in half. I got tape and twine holding up a bunch of other branches too. Idk how she’s gonna handle things as the buds get fatter. Gonna have to build scaffolding or something.

Quote:

koods said:
Got everything tied up. No serious damage but I can’t imagine that one half of the back plant can handle much more movement. The flowers have really added weight in the past week.

Quote:

koods said:
My tape job didn’t hold and that branch flopped down even further but it still held and the branch is still getting normal water transport. I cage it up so should be good now

Quote:

koods said:
I was thinking of going into November but I’m looking at these and thinking maybe they only have another week or two. What do y’all think?

My issue is I can take them down either in ten days or I have to wait for two more weeks because I won’t be around.

Quote:

koods said:
Idk if this can go another two weeks

Quote:

koods said:
First branch done. I forgot how tedious this can get.

Quote:

koods said:
Gonna Slash these girls into pieces for Halloween.

Quote:

koods said:
Looks like fall

Quote:

koods said:
This one saw the other plants being murdered and decided to commit suicide

Quote:

koods said:

Still going. Gonna let it go another week

Quote:

koods said:
Yeah who needs Croptober when you got Novbetter

InvisibleMr Piggy
Big Dick Retard
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: Icon]
    #27832168 - 06/22/22 07:04 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Yeah, let the small one mature a bit more since it's already made buds with tricomes.  Should be smokable bud.

If you do let the other plants revege just make sure that you have enough time to finish them in the fall.

--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄵🄾🄸🄻

Offlinewild_aussie
Punk rocker til I die

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: openmind] * 1
    #27832358 - 06/22/22 10:16 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

So this guy is recovering quite nicely.  Thinking another week of recovery top and remove some of the small bottom leaves.  Thanks for help y'all she looks super healthy now

--------------------
Hunter S. Thompson
The noob forum
Crack Plates

OfflinePhrontist
Determined
 User Gallery

#27832436 - 06/23/22 12:32 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Icon said:
Yea, that one went into flowering. You can tell by the branch structure, it switched from two opposing branches to alternating.

It'll be okay tho. I think koods had this exact thing happen last year. Nearly complete buds, then the day started getting longer and it switched back to veg. He let it reveg all summer and it produced more buds in the fall.

Oh wow, thanks so much for the interesting knowledge and for compiling koods’ journey for me.

Quote:

Mr Piggy said:
Yeah, let the small one mature a bit more since it's already made buds with tricomes.  Should be smokable bud.

If you do let the other plants revege just make sure that you have enough time to finish them in the fall.

Awesome, thanks again.

OfflineDERRAYLD
Constructus
Male User Gallery
Loc: South Africa
Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: Phrontist] * 4
    #27832497 - 06/23/22 03:04 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Mental floss - chimera

This is from the 16yr old seeds that we germinated a while back.
Amazing old school terps.

InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the parking lot
Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: DERRAYLD]
    #27832508 - 06/23/22 03:22 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Looks great man!

--------------------
The best things in life
can be smelled on one's fingers.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies