Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBionicWoman
Stranger
Best strain for making microdoses?
    #27828272 - 06/20/22 08:27 AM (5 days, 8 hours ago)

Hello earthlings

I have been using microdoses for a while, but recently have started noticing that even a 0.1 dose is too strong for me... I feel like I am tripping and can actually land up throwing me off rather than helping.

I a wondering if this is related to the strains I am using? This batch is a combo of PE6s, Wollongongs and GTs. Before this I was using NSS but even those would often be too strong.

I don't know if its the strains or me :uhoh::biggrin: looking for help and guidance please!!

What strains do you guys use to make your microdoses? And should I be going even lower than 0.1?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrubliss
Male

Re: Best strain for making microdoses? [Re: BionicWoman] * 1
    #27828295 - 06/20/22 08:58 AM (5 days, 7 hours ago)

Microdosing Psilocybin in general:

Dose 01: 0.05g - Low Microdose
Dose 02: 0.10g - Low Microdose
Dose 03: 0.15g - Medium Microdose
Dose 04: 0.20g - High Microdose
Dose 05: 0.25g - High Microdose

You can try and go half the quantity you are doing at the moment. Possibly even less until you find the dosage that works best for you with the mushrooms at hand.

--------------------
Raising emotional states

InvisibleveggieM

Re: Best strain for making microdoses? [Re: BionicWoman] * 1
    #27828659 - 06/20/22 02:45 PM (5 days, 2 hours ago)

All varieties of Psilocybe cubensis are good for microdosing. Certainly if 0.10 gms is too much, use less. I routinely use 0.05 gms in my microdosing regimen.

I have a small jar, my microdosing jar, filled with ground mushrooms. When it gets low, I top it off with more of whatever variety I have recently grown. I'll always make my first microdose of a new variety my test dose starting with 0.10 gms. If that is too strong, I'll back down to my usual 0.05gms. If I'm using a particularly potent PE cross, I'll use even less. If too weak, which is rare, I may up it to 0.15gms.

--------------------
πŸ„ May 2022 Photo Of The Month Voting Booth
Every Vote Counts!

InvisibleSureplug
Nab trippy
Male
Loc: Santa Clara Flag
Re: Best strain for making microdoses? [Re: veggie]
    #27831884 - 06/22/22 05:03 PM (2 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

veggie said:
All varieties of Psilocybe cubensis are good for microdosing. Certainly if 0.10 gms is too much, use less. I routinely use 0.05 gms in my microdosing regimen.

I have a small jar, my microdosing jar, filled with ground mushrooms. When it gets low, I top it off with more of whatever variety I have recently grown. I'll always make my first microdose of a new variety my test dose starting with 0.10 gms. If that is too strong, I'll back down to my usual 0.05gms. If I'm using a particularly potent PE cross, I'll use even less. If too weak, which is rare, I may up it to 0.15gms.

--------------------
Every Vote Counts!

OfflineTanavast
Stranger
Male

Loc: Roshar
Re: Best strain for making microdoses? [Re: veggie]
    #27833440 - 06/23/22 08:30 PM (1 day, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

veggie said:

--------------------
Every Vote Counts!

So uh, you guys can feel a difference between .10 and .235?
I’ve never felt any significant difference at those levels personally.  If you don’t mind my asking what are you noticing/feeling?

InvisibleReverendMyc
 User Gallery

Re: Best strain for making microdoses? [Re: Tanavast]
    #27834219 - 06/24/22 11:46 AM (1 day, 5 hours ago)

For me, when I notice excessive yawning or tingling in my arm hair, I know that I am above a sub-perceptual dose. That dose can be a mood enhancer and is fine sometimes. But it is above what I would call a micro-dose and does more harm than good to focus.

As far as strain, any cubensis seems to be the same with some variation for potency. I prefer the effects of tampanensis for reasons that are difficult to articulate. The best description that I have heard for a the difference in a full trip between cubes and tamps is that you don't get the "dark clown" vibe from tamps. I feel that this translates down to the micro-dose level as well.

--------------------
Stoned Gummys
Rev LAGM 2.022
How to succeed in mycology (and life) - know nothing, read everything, try something, and accept advice.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, Asante, veggie, LogicaL Chaos, Pastywhyte
219 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic | ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2022 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.