Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSporas
Mycelied one
Pressure Drop HEPA filter: start and final
    #27831615 - 06/22/22 01:28 PM (6 days, 49 minutes ago)

Hello, here for my first post on this forum and I'm building a laminar flow hood for a small DIY citizen lab.
So after some research I found this filter that could do for me https://fisafiltration.fr/fr/accueil/253-filtre-laminaire-alu-h14-61061078.html
Now in order to choose a fan that could do the job, I need to make some calculation and I need the pressure drop of the filter. In the technical sheet of the filter there two values: the initial pressure drop (120 Pa or ~0,5 in.w.g.) and the final pressure drop (600 Pa or ~2.4 in.w.g.)
So my question is: which value I should use in order to have a good laminar flow out of my filter? The initial one? Maybe not. The final one? But it seems a bit too much, doesn't it? Maybe an average? I'm confused.
Thanks for your help and your time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order