Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePsychResearcher
Stranger
Microdosing Psychedelics Study * 1
    #27830241 - 06/21/22 11:40 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

**Recruiting for a questionnaire**

If you microdose psychedelics and would/may be interested in participating in an online study conducted by London South Bank University, please click on the link below:

https://lsbupsychology.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0rHBoMvM4yJNAPQ

The purpose of this research is to contribute to the notion that microdosing can have a positive psychological and/or physiological impact and to identify and highlight potentially optimal dosage schedules and frequency of use that get the best results.

The questionnaire should take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete. I really appreciate your contribution to the research of microdosing psychedelics. The results will also be available for all who are interested.   

**Please also note that you are under no obligation to participate in this questionnaire and may also opt-out at any time before or during the quesionnaire.**

Thank you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRotnpins
🤮 Rotten-Pins 🍄
Male User Gallery

Loc: in (front of) the hood
Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: PsychResearcher]
    #27831445 - 06/22/22 08:51 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Done :super: hope it helps.

I may ask a couple of my family members that micro-dose to fill it out when they have a moment

:mushroom2: :mushroom: 🍄

OfflineSmellyhobbitM
Actual Retard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hole
    #27831462 - 06/22/22 09:07 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I’ll participate. Micro dosing basically saved my life, so I’d be happy to take the survey once I get to a desktop computer.

--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
A Guide for New Growers
Growth 2023 - A Year In Review

Just because your tub contamed, doesn’t mean your attitude has to contam as well. :mushroom:

OfflinePsychResearcher
Stranger
Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: Rotnpins] * 1
    #27831488 - 06/22/22 09:30 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Amazing! Thank you :thumbup: I truly appreciate your participation.

And thank you for passing it on to your family members. The more participants of this study, the stronger the data collection and subsequent education on microdosing and psychedelics.

Thanks again!

OfflinePsychResearcher
Stranger
Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #27831493 - 06/22/22 09:35 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Thank you for your interest :thumbup:.

What you have said here highlights the importance of studying the effects of microdosing psychedelics. Everyone deserves to know the potential benefits. I'm pleased to hear that microdosing has had a very positive effect on you.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for your future participation!

OfflineRotnpins
🤮 Rotten-Pins 🍄
Male User Gallery

#27831542 - 06/22/22 10:20 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PsychResearcher said:
Amazing! Thank you :thumbup: I truly appreciate your participation.

And thank you for passing it on to your family members. The more participants of this study, the stronger the data collection and subsequent education on microdosing and psychedelics.

Thanks again!

No problem. My spouse actually just finished taking the survey. I'm sure I can get my dad to do it too. I'll ask him tomorrow.

OfflineSmellyhobbitM
Actual Retard
Male User Gallery

Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: PsychResearcher] * 1
    #27831725 - 06/22/22 01:03 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PsychResearcher said:
Thank you for your interest :thumbup:.

What you have said here highlights the importance of studying the effects of microdosing psychedelics. Everyone deserves to know the potential benefits. I'm pleased to hear that microdosing has had a very positive effect on you.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for your future participation!

Of course. I sometimes am that obnoxious person who won’t stop talking about it, so you’ve just given me a good excuse to. Survey complete.

--------------------
A Guide for New Growers

Just because your tub contamed, doesn’t mean your attitude has to contam as well. :mushroom:

OfflinePsychResearcher
Stranger
Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #27832492 - 06/23/22 02:57 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

That's hilarious :grin:

Thanks for completing to survey!

Offlinekeeno
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: PsychResearcher] * 1
    #27833165 - 06/23/22 03:21 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

done
best of luck with your research, I hope our input helps :laugh: :highfive:

OfflineDuggstarMDiscord
 User Gallery

Loc: Ireland
Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: keeno] * 2
    #27833377 - 06/23/22 05:51 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I have micro dosed before, but never stuck to it for more than a few days, so I won't be contributing. I would, however, be interested to hear the results of this study. But in my experience, having a full on psychedelic experience, even if it's only say, once a year, is what is what really helps me fight depression and help me to see things differently.

OfflineSmellyhobbitM
Actual Retard
Male User Gallery

Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: Duggstar]
    #27833475 - 06/23/22 06:50 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Duggstar said:
I have micro dosed before, but never stuck to it for more than a few days, so I won't be contributing. I would, however, be interested to hear the results of this study. But in my experience, having a full on psychedelic experience, even if it's only say, once a year, is what is what really helps me fight depression and help me to see things differently.

From anecdotes I’ve read, that’s all some people need! Personally, I need to trip first and then move into MDing to receive the full benefits. Feels like I clean my house with the big dose, then MDing is like sweeping daily to keep it clean.

--------------------
A Guide for New Growers

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: Duggstar]
    #27833836 - 06/23/22 11:39 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Duggstar said:

There are opportunities to explain how you've been helped and how you've utilized mushrooms in the survey, they don't hold you to one of the "standard" routines - IOW it's more of a roll-your-own inquiry.  This was helpful because I've never "micro"-dosed but I have been "mini"-dosing (0.4-0.5 g daily) with great results and that fit into the questionnaire nicely. 

I wish though they didn't conflate weed and mushrooms quite so closely, it's tough to convey the nuance involved in recent abstinence for the increased benefits of small dosing when you only get to answer about your past year (IIRC) of cannabis consumption and not detail it out.  I did it through the comments where comments appeared, but more granularity in the overall questions would be nice ("Have you used cannabis within the past year? Regularly? Occasionally?  Seldom? Sporadically? With or without mushrooms?") especially since they're looking to correlate cannabis and mushrooms (IME they are a poor fit used together, and mushrooms try to get you to quit all other drugs if you take them regularly.  Plus if I had to choose one it would be...mushrooms FTW!).

IOW just take the survey anyway, a few days is more than nothing. :laugh2:

I added my feelings about the benefits of full on dosing vs small dosing as well.  I think that's the kind of thing they're looking for. :seriousthumbsup:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: PrimalSoup] * 2
    #27834108 - 06/24/22 08:34 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I don't think I am able to microdose anymore for the fact that I have became so sensitive even the smallest of doses invoke hallucinations. It seems any amount will make me "trip". It's the strangest thing :/

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #27835313 - 06/24/22 10:20 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I don't think I am able to microdose anymore for the fact that I have became so sensitive even the smallest of doses invoke hallucinations. It seems any amount will make me "trip". It's the strangest thing :/

Well I'd like some of what you're taking then. :hereyougo:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #27835325 - 06/24/22 10:40 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

It's been like that for a few years now. Before that I could microdose fine but now I can literally eat one mushroom cap and get effects. (maybe it has something to do with me intermittent fasting)

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

OfflineOrioncat
C student of the Golden Teacher
 User Gallery

Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #27835801 - 06/25/22 09:53 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:

Well I'd like some of what you're taking then.

Me too please. That sounds wonderful.

--------------------
Things I've learned so far:

Death with consciousness can be boring. Balance is important. Set intentions, not expectations. Sad trips can be helpful as well as challenging trips. Stick with your first dose. We learn more when we listen rather than speak. Be kind. The small moments in life that tend to go unnoticed are sometimes the most beautiful.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: Orioncat]
    #27836294 - 06/25/22 04:07 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Orioncat said:
Quote:

PrimalSoup said:

Well I'd like some of what you're taking then.

Me too please. That sounds wonderful.

I am definitely not complaining. Only down side is it is impossible to microdose lol

--------------------
Ban lotto

OfflineRotnpins
🤮 Rotten-Pins 🍄
Male User Gallery

#27836378 - 06/25/22 04:55 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

It's been like that for a few years now. Before that I could microdose fine but now I can literally eat one mushroom cap and get effects. (maybe it has something to do with me intermittent fasting)

I'm in the same boat. I had a fresh GT cap the other day, I broke it in 3 pieces, took the smallest one, and gave the other 2 to someone else.. I was tripping pretty hard from just 1/3 of a cap :laugh2:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

Re: Microdosing Psychedelics Study [Re: Rotnpins]
    #27836517 - 06/25/22 06:14 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rotnpins said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

I'm in the same boat. I had a fresh GT cap the other day, I broke it in 3 pieces, took the smallest one, and gave the other 2 to someone else.. I was tripping pretty hard from just 1/3 of a cap :laugh2:

Thank god I'm not the only one. We're you always like that or did it just happen all of a sudden super sensitive? I have always been sensitive but not microdose still trip sensitive...

--------------------
Ban lotto

OfflineRotnpins
🤮 Rotten-Pins 🍄
Male User Gallery

#27836548 - 06/25/22 06:44 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I quit all hard drugs a little over 2 years ago, and I think it greatly reduced my tolerance... now I get super high from even a tiny puff of cannabis, and I trip from really low doses of psilocybin..

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale