Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Cultivation for a living
    #27824225 - 06/17/22 04:07 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

I’m curious how many people in this community actually cultivate psilocybin mushrooms for a living, or at least partial income.

How difficult is it to stay under the radar?

I’m thinking about undertaking a small grow (a few fahtlocs at a time) and passing them off to my weed guy to supplement my income.

I’m family man with two kids and want to be as cautious as possible.
Living in a Northeast state where shrooms aren’t really much of a thing, at least in my county, but the legal status is pretty strict.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Cultivation for a living [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27824255 - 06/17/22 04:33 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Never tell anyone you grow. Ever.

You know a guy that knows a guy.

That being said.
It not as easy to sell a lot of mushrooms as it may seem.
Not a whole lot of people, at least where I am and my age group (45) trip more than once or twice a year.

Barter has always been good to me.

Anonymous #1

Re: Cultivation for a living [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #27825249 - 06/18/22 02:54 AM (2 months, 19 hours ago)

Yeah I hear you. That’s my plan.
I know a guy.

I’d like to unload a few oz. At a time, whole sale and leave the rest to them.

Anonymous #3

Re: Cultivation for a living [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27830904 - 06/21/22 09:40 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

I spent awhile considering selling many of the drugs discussed on these forums and I wouldn't recommend it. A lot of the plants require just too much volume and don't seem to have enough income to really have a decent living, especially with all this corporate price gouging and the housing bubble going on. I really wouldn't recommend it. I did have a legal close call but nothing serious it's just not a good feasible long term plan IMO.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom