Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHocusPocus11
Stranger

Amanita Muscaria - Answering the call
    #27785519 - 05/20/22 10:52 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

5grams (mixed cap sizes)
Dehydrated at 70C
Brought to boil in 1 cup of water with lid on
Reduced heat and left to simmer for 20min
Served with honey
Ingested within 5min

I started this journey with a call, for about two weeks I was coming across symbols, signs and dreams. It was clear that after a year of psilocybin use and research, Amanita was my next step.

Before I go on, please note that my very first mushroom experience was with Golden Teachers.
It’s was an experience unlike any other I had read about. I did it with 3 sitters (close friends) in my home (safe familiar environment) and it started with a huge purging followed by the most magical ability to astral project to anywhere/anytime. As well as a full scope understanding and teachings on how our universe, energy etc works.

Since then, I’ve done about 6 psilocybin trips with different and useful experiences but none like the first. (The rest were using a variety of other cubes and subs)

Anyway, as I was saying… I got the call and foraged some beautiful AMs.
Upon drying them, I noticed that just like the top of a golden teacher, they seem to have an almost pearlescent sheen to them.. and remembered thinking hmmm why is it that golden teachers do the same but other psychoactives don’t.

So, today was finally the day. Empty stomach… ingested it and nausea kicked in after 10min but no vomiting.
Went and laid down and within about 30min I was off.

As expected, very similar to my first psilocybin experience. I was able to astral projection, essentially time travelling into ancient civilisations, experiencing them and explaining the findings to my best friend who then would research if there’s any documented facts that correlate… to confirm my findings.

This is exactly what I wanted to be able to experience again and I was so happy that the signs pointing me to Amanita were rightly interpreted.

I will mention however, that the energy of these mushrooms are different to my first mushroom trip. They gave me so much calming energy and clarity so besides the nausea, I felt very “normal”.

All together it took about 6 hours 🥰 and I’m so very grateful to have been able to access the full spectrum of astral travel again.. it is so beautiful and I believe this has initiated me into possibly educating others on the calming effects of microdosing this beautiful mushroom.

I should also mention, these babies give you a wonderful boost in coherence. Unlike other species, I was able to articulate exactly what I saw, and finding the right words from my vocabulary was a breeze. This is something I struggle with when I’ve been on any other psychoactive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSoloist
Indigenous Human

Loc: Suburban hell
Re: Amanita Muscaria - Answering the call [Re: HocusPocus11]
    #27786093 - 05/20/22 06:36 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

I read your golden teacher report.
Very interested in astral projection.
What was your source of Amanita?
Foraged?

--------------------
Embrace your darkness,
For without it,
Your light can never
truly exist.

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
                          The Earth And I
89g fresh Gymnopilus subspectibilis
Rapéh Crafters
Trade and wish list
🍄👀MO🍄👀
It’s time to ghost this place✌🏻

OfflineHocusPocus11
Stranger

Re: Amanita Muscaria - Answering the call [Re: Soloist]
    #27797681 - 05/29/22 12:39 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Yes! They grow plentifully here in Vic, Aus
Astral projection, lucid dreaming and remote viewing are fascinating but astral projection takes the cake for me… definitely worth pursuing

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate