Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Delicious Bacon

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePsilozero
StonedGuitar/BassPlayer

Loc: mile high
Don't Drink and Drive
    #2779339 - 06/09/04 10:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hello fellow shroomerites, haven't been here in a couple months. I just recently moved into a cool ass 5-bedroom house with 4 of my stoner buddies. Perfect jammin' space in the basement, and biking/walking distance to my job as a server at Applefucks.

Anyway, last February I found myself at the local bar having a couple drinks after work (about 4:30pm). I was with an alcoholic-crazy-ass co worker of mine, who was beligerant from the previous night of his binge drinking. I was driving to Guitar Center to pay off my sweet ass guitar I had just recently purchased, and made a wrong turn. We ended up right next to the bar. I was only planning on having 1 or 2 nice glasses of blue moon. My co-worker then decided to order me a shot...then another - then one more. I left the bar a little buzzed, feeling alright. I have a pretty high ass tolerance to alcohol, but I'm 6'0, 143lbs.

He was passed the fuck out in the passenger seat of my 2dr celica. I decided that this fool needed some food, so I drove across the street over the Wendy's and baught him a bacon cheesburger and some fries.

Finally, I begin to pursue my original mission for the day of going to Guitar Center. I hopped onto I-25 and was listening to a CD I had just received in the mail that day (In Reverent Fear - Written In The A.M.). I was cruising down the highway in some light traffic, while I was skipping through the tracks trying to find a specific song - my eyes were off the road for a couple seconds. In those couple seconds I rear-ended a huge ass construction semi in front me, crushing my side of the car, but leaving the semi-trailer untouched.

I regained myself, and looked aroud. My passanger was still passed-the-fuck-out and I was freaking out. I remembered I had a small pipe in my center console and about a bowl of ganja. I stuffed it into my pocket, thinking I would throw it over the side of the road. I got out of the car, instantly forgot about the pot, and ran over to my passanger to make sure he was ok. He said he was fine and just wanted a cig. The police then arrived and gave me a roadside test. My eyes were watering and red (I was freaking the hell out) and they smelled some "unknown alcohol on my breath" (a couple shots of 911's). I had a bunch of glass in my left arm and in my fingertips, and was asked if I needed to goto the hospital. I said yes, but instead was handcuffed and brought to jail.

I then sat in the main "waiting room", being treated like shit as I begged to use the bathroom to piss. "No, you have to save that for the piss-test". I was shaking and shit...was the worst I've ever had to piss in my life. 30 minutes later, as my bladder was ready to burst, I was allowed to use the restroom. I later was told I have to take a blood test or breathalizer. I chose the blood test, and was then given a breathalizer. The officer "in charge" of me during all of this was trainee officer Bacon. No kidding - officer Bacon.

I was finally allowed to goto the hospital, were I was fixed up. I proceeded to spend two days in jail (that's how long it took them to proccess me). I also missed a final math test, which fucked up my GPA for the semester (I'm 19, and will be a junior in college next semester).

Anyway, now I'm on 3 months of 1 random UA a month, completely inhibiting any pot smoking (I'm a huge stoner...I love weed), along with having to do 48 hours of community service, 24 hours of alcohol class, and a M.A.D.D. meeting. Fun stuff.

Thankfully I found a good (and cheap) lawyer who reduced my D.U.I. down to a D.W.A.I., and also got rid of a ton of my charges, including the possession of paraphenalia/marijuana charge. (If I was to be convicted of the possession, I would not have been able to receive federal aid for education for 3 years - completely fucking me over).

Please don't drink and drive. I've learned my lesson and I hope others can learn from it.

As soon as my U.A.'s are over, I'm relaxing with a nice bowl and meeting up with some funguys the following week.

--------------------
http://myspace.com/thevoid

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Don't Drink and Drive [Re: Psilozero]
    #2779656 - 06/10/04 12:32 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Nice story.

I'm glad things did not turn out for the worst.

Don't drink and drive!

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2779830 - 06/10/04 01:52 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Ya no shit, you might spill your drink!

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2780026 - 06/10/04 03:17 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Could have been a lot worse man, be thankful it wasn't.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

OfflinePotIsYourFriend
Pot Inspector

Re: Don't Drink and Drive [Re: Harbinger]
    #2780090 - 06/10/04 04:10 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

No kidding - officer Bacon.

Dude thats funny as FUCK.................

--------------------
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." Abraham Lincoln December, 1840

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #2780111 - 06/10/04 04:24 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Sometimes you have to learn your lessons the hard way. I've had an extreme D.U.I. I had two spend a week in jail. My lawyer was a good one to, who had the "extreme part taken off. It was called an extreme D.U.I. because not only was I driving intox. My liscense was suspended. Well I got my liscense back before my court date, so the extreme was dropped. But, I was on probation at the time.

I did learn never to Drink and Drive again. I didn't hit anybody though, thank God nobody was injured in your case. So, since I'm somewhat new, I didn't know you before, glad your back! See you around the forum!

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Don't Drink and Drive [Re: PotIsYourFriend]
    #2780152 - 06/10/04 04:48 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PotIsYourFriend said:
No kidding - officer Bacon.

Dude thats funny as FUCK.................

:lol: no kidding!! 

Glad you made it out okay man...and not to sound parental, but also glad that you have learned a "valuable lesson!"  :thumbup:

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #2781075 - 06/10/04 12:24 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I really had to learn this the hard way. I just got my second DUI in less then a year. I was still on probation for the first one. I had to do 2 and a half months for Violating but the good thing was that since probation was in a different county while I was in jail my speedy trail expired for my new DUI and I put in a motion to discharge and it was granted! Dont drink and drive and if you must DONT SPEED!

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Don't Drink and Drive [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #2783576 - 06/11/04 01:54 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

whats a D.W.A.I.?

--------------------

Offlinenethrill
passerby
    #2783984 - 06/11/04 07:59 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I'm older and wiser now and have disciplined myself to not drink and drive(now i mostly drink at home or have someone else drive)but i can't even count the number of times in the past i've been behind the wheel shit faced drunk and have only 1 dui behind my belt,which is a miracle.Thank god i've been lucky,the amount of times i put myself and others in harms way is shameful.luckily i wised up before something horrible had to happen*cringe*don't do it!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Delicious Bacon

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being