Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Delicious Bacon

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: mile high
Don't Drink and Drive
    #2779339 - 06/09/04 10:45 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hello fellow shroomerites, haven't been here in a couple months. I just recently moved into a cool ass 5-bedroom house with 4 of my stoner buddies. Perfect jammin' space in the basement, and biking/walking distance to my job as a server at Applefucks.

Anyway, last February I found myself at the local bar having a couple drinks after work (about 4:30pm). I was with an alcoholic-crazy-ass co worker of mine, who was beligerant from the previous night of his binge drinking. I was driving to Guitar Center to pay off my sweet ass guitar I had just recently purchased, and made a wrong turn. We ended up right next to the bar. I was only planning on having 1 or 2 nice glasses of blue moon. My co-worker then decided to order me a shot...then another - then one more. I left the bar a little buzzed, feeling alright. I have a pretty high ass tolerance to alcohol, but I'm 6'0, 143lbs.

He was passed the fuck out in the passenger seat of my 2dr celica. I decided that this fool needed some food, so I drove across the street over the Wendy's and baught him a bacon cheesburger and some fries.

Finally, I begin to pursue my original mission for the day of going to Guitar Center. I hopped onto I-25 and was listening to a CD I had just received in the mail that day (In Reverent Fear - Written In The A.M.). I was cruising down the highway in some light traffic, while I was skipping through the tracks trying to find a specific song - my eyes were off the road for a couple seconds. In those couple seconds I rear-ended a huge ass construction semi in front me, crushing my side of the car, but leaving the semi-trailer untouched.

I regained myself, and looked aroud. My passanger was still passed-the-fuck-out and I was freaking out. I remembered I had a small pipe in my center console and about a bowl of ganja. I stuffed it into my pocket, thinking I would throw it over the side of the road. I got out of the car, instantly forgot about the pot, and ran over to my passanger to make sure he was ok. He said he was fine and just wanted a cig. The police then arrived and gave me a roadside test. My eyes were watering and red (I was freaking the hell out) and they smelled some "unknown alcohol on my breath" (a couple shots of 911's). I had a bunch of glass in my left arm and in my fingertips, and was asked if I needed to goto the hospital. I said yes, but instead was handcuffed and brought to jail.

I then sat in the main "waiting room", being treated like shit as I begged to use the bathroom to piss. "No, you have to save that for the piss-test". I was shaking and shit...was the worst I've ever had to piss in my life. 30 minutes later, as my bladder was ready to burst, I was allowed to use the restroom. I later was told I have to take a blood test or breathalizer. I chose the blood test, and was then given a breathalizer. The officer "in charge" of me during all of this was trainee officer Bacon. No kidding - officer Bacon.

I was finally allowed to goto the hospital, were I was fixed up. I proceeded to spend two days in jail (that's how long it took them to proccess me). I also missed a final math test, which fucked up my GPA for the semester (I'm 19, and will be a junior in college next semester).

Anyway, now I'm on 3 months of 1 random UA a month, completely inhibiting any pot smoking (I'm a huge stoner...I love weed), along with having to do 48 hours of community service, 24 hours of alcohol class, and a M.A.D.D. meeting. Fun stuff.

Thankfully I found a good (and cheap) lawyer who reduced my D.U.I. down to a D.W.A.I., and also got rid of a ton of my charges, including the possession of paraphenalia/marijuana charge. (If I was to be convicted of the possession, I would not have been able to receive federal aid for education for 3 years - completely fucking me over).

Please don't drink and drive. I've learned my lesson and I hope others can learn from it.

As soon as my U.A.'s are over, I'm relaxing with a nice bowl and meeting up with some funguys the following week.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
 User Gallery

Re: Don't Drink and Drive [Re: Psilozero]
    #2779656 - 06/10/04 12:32 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Nice story.

I'm glad things did not turn out for the worst.

Don't drink and drive!

Fold for The Shroomery!

tales of theinexpressible

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2779830 - 06/10/04 01:52 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ya no shit, you might spill your drink!

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2780026 - 06/10/04 03:17 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Could have been a lot worse man, be thankful it wasn't.

Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

Pot Inspector

Re: Don't Drink and Drive [Re: Harbinger]
    #2780090 - 06/10/04 04:10 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

No kidding - officer Bacon.

Dude thats funny as FUCK.................

"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." Abraham Lincoln December, 1840

Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #2780111 - 06/10/04 04:24 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Sometimes you have to learn your lessons the hard way. I've had an extreme D.U.I. I had two spend a week in jail. My lawyer was a good one to, who had the "extreme part taken off. It was called an extreme D.U.I. because not only was I driving intox. My liscense was suspended. Well I got my liscense back before my court date, so the extreme was dropped. But, I was on probation at the time.

I did learn never to Drink and Drive again. I didn't hit anybody though, thank God nobody was injured in your case. So, since I'm somewhat new, I didn't know you before, glad your back! See you around the forum!

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Don't Drink and Drive [Re: PotIsYourFriend]
    #2780152 - 06/10/04 04:48 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

PotIsYourFriend said:
No kidding - officer Bacon.

Dude thats funny as FUCK.................

:lol: no kidding!! 

Glad you made it out okay man...and not to sound parental, but also glad that you have learned a "valuable lesson!"  :thumbup:

Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #2781075 - 06/10/04 12:24 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I really had to learn this the hard way. I just got my second DUI in less then a year. I was still on probation for the first one. I had to do 2 and a half months for Violating but the good thing was that since probation was in a different county while I was in jail my speedy trail expired for my new DUI and I put in a motion to discharge and it was granted! Dont drink and drive and if you must DONT SPEED!

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Don't Drink and Drive [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #2783576 - 06/11/04 01:54 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

whats a D.W.A.I.?

#2783984 - 06/11/04 07:59 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm older and wiser now and have disciplined myself to not drink and drive(now i mostly drink at home or have someone else drive)but i can't even count the number of times in the past i've been behind the wheel shit faced drunk and have only 1 dui behind my belt,which is a miracle.Thank god i've been lucky,the amount of times i put myself and others in harms way is shameful.luckily i wised up before something horrible had to happen*cringe*don't do it!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Delicious Bacon

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being