Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMystic_Frog
Female User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Previous Life
    #27790908 - 05/24/22 05:33 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

I had an experience with 5g where I went back to a previous life. 
It came to me that I was a native woman, a healer. People would come to me for advice, be healed, etc.
As I was talking, I kept my eyes shut and couldn't open them.  Even to go to the bathroom.  That's when I realized I was also blind.
And that I wasn't born blind but they burned my eyes because of my gift as a healer (either to enhance the gift by being more tactile and intuitive or as a punishment), not sure.
I remember that my feet were cold because I would normally be sitting on the ground.
The space holder ask her name and Nakita came up.

Now I'm not sure what to do with this... ?

She came back on a 1g experience where she felt that there was something broken in my friend's body as I scanned him.  And he said yes, there is....

This connects the dots with my very first mushroom journey, 2.5 years ago.  After the journey, my music taste changed to be in love with native music!  I thought it was weird but now, seems to make sense.
And that the mushrooms I grow are very potent and I get 4-5 flushes...

Any comments would be appreciated.  I wonder now if "she" will be coming back in my present life or influence it, somehow?

Edited by Mystic_Frog (05/24/22 08:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCreonAntigone
Stranger

Re: Previous Life [Re: Mystic_Frog]
    #27790916 - 05/24/22 05:38 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Some people will come and tell you it was all real - in my opinion this past life was just a fiction of your head.

But - TAKE IT SERIOULSLY ALL THE SAME. In fact, take it more seriously now that you know it is a fiction - it is a fiction that your head made specifically for you, in my opinion.

There's a debate we can get into about past lives, transmigration and whether souls carry the marks of previous death - mystics and scientists will debate on that for all time and never agree. You will never be able to find an absolute answer, you can only answer for yourself.

I think this mystic and healer is you - this blind medicine woman is one of the many ways you see yourself, an innate part of your personality. How did it make you feel to be seen that way? Is there any way you'd change about how you live now?

OfflineMystic_Frog
Female User Gallery

Re: Previous Life [Re: CreonAntigone]
    #27790933 - 05/24/22 05:53 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Thank you for the comment.  Yes, either from my imagination or not, I think this is meaningful. I'm going deeper and deeper in my journey.  Last one I went back to being a new born, sucking my thumb and babbling, lol.  Too bad I was alone.

So I have no healing experience (reiki, etc.).  I'm sure one day, the meaning will be more obvious to me.  I was also told I was a "witch" in the past from an achashic record session.

I will be doing ayahuasca soon..... Maybe something will come up?

OfflineSoloist
Indigenous Human

Loc: Suburban hell
Re: Previous Life [Re: CreonAntigone]
    #27791070 - 05/24/22 07:29 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

I believe you, and I think past life memories are indeed just that.
I have had my own experiences with them, in dreams mostly but have made contact, with the emotional aspect I guess, in waking life, without psychedelics.
But that’s another story…

The depth of the undercurrent of emotion to these experiences are what really caught me.

I would say though that the key is to not dwell on them so much.
You’ve already lived that life and learned those experiences.
Sure, take from them all you can, but to me life is a progression, each day an apogee in the existence of your soul.
Keep moving forward on your path friend. Live each day for the lessons it has to teach. (Of course that does include learning where your soul came from in order to better understand where you are going)

--------------------
Embrace your darkness,
For without it,
Your light can never
truly exist.

πŸŒ•πŸŒ–πŸŒ—πŸŒ˜πŸŒ‘πŸŒ’πŸŒ“πŸŒ”πŸŒ•
                          The Earth And I
89g fresh Gymnopilus subspectibilis
RapΓ©h Crafters
Trade and wish list
πŸ„πŸ‘€MOπŸ„πŸ‘€
It’s time to ghost this place✌🏻

OfflineMystic_Frog
Female User Gallery

Re: Previous Life [Re: Soloist]
    #27791109 - 05/24/22 08:05 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

:thumbup:  Thank you!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract