Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time * 3
    #27749383 - 04/24/22 10:24 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Sublingual Ayahuasca, my psychedelic of choice: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371

hxxps://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371 (change hxxp to http to link)

Compilation of panaeolus cyanescens experiences & combo with THH or tetrahydroharmine, like organic psilocin LSD:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28108398

Pic 1: After the substrate is fully colonized, it will look almost completely white, uncover and add your casing layer.

Pic 2: Had success just growing on a table top with humidifier sitting on same table, directing the mist toward the cake pans.

Pic 3: Final fruiting pic

Pic 4: 300mg of pure tetrahydroharmine or THH at very top of pic in weigher to take with the pan cyan.

Pic 5: One of my favorite woman house DJ's: Music sounds infinitely beautiful with the combo of pan cyan + THH

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last and final updates 10.28.2022:

LSH + penniclavine combo psychedelic, natural LSD:

1) Zero nausea morning glory LSH + penniclavine combo tincture based on 2022 LSH study, natural LSD:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/110273-new-research-morning-glory-contains-5-stimulating-lsd-like-drugs-soluble-only-in-winealcohol-only-sparingly-soluble-in-water/page-8

or here: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299

Sublingual "under the tongue" Ayahuasca:

I use the sublingual HPBCD DMT weekly with zero nausea or dizziness used sublingually. Big difference compared to oral Ayahuasca which always make me feel nauseated, uncomfortable, dizzy like and with anxiety, with sublingual there is none of that. Take a look at L-dreamer's many experiences using the sublingual Ayahuasca several posts up. He rated it 10/10 just like me.

This sublingual Ayahuasca bi-weekly is so euphoric and very strong, zero nausea or dizziness, absolutely love her. All the visions, music enhancement, deep spiritual insights and teachings of oral Ayahuasca without the side effects:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111979-one-shot-hpbcd-dmt-ayahuasca-and-sublingual-hpbcd-dmt-ayahuasca-absorbs-2-to-3-times-better-than-dmt-salts-masks-taste/

or here: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27978052
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 7.21.2022 You may also like:

LSH tek: 500 Heavenly blue morning glory extract in 1oz everclear + 1 oz wine, imagine your best 2 hit LSD experience x 2, with 10 pics:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299/fpart/1/vc/1

As L-dreamer states: the Sublingual Ayahuasca will only work if you include around 30mg sublingual harmine at the same time under tongue as your sublingual DMT. It has the power of x6 or 180mg oral harmine and is necessary to activate the DMT, without it there is no experience.

---> Short overview:

2 minute easily formed HPBCD DMT liquid on a spoon: very bioavailable sublingually under tongue. HPBCD or hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin makes the DMT not only very water soluble but studies show it increases penetration into the sublingual mucosa under the tongue by up to 400% as it is a potent polysaccharide derived from the enzymatic degradation of natural corn starch. HPBCD traps the DMT inside it's molecular cone like a tornado. The HPBCD complexed DMT all adheres to bottom of tongue once you place your tongue onto spoon as it forms sticky complexes like sugar. It also outperforms DMT salts orally by many factors in personal trials, combo with tetrahydroharmine, Ayahuasca.

I've used sublingual Ayahuasca around 50 times in a year's time if you count the number of times I've re-dosed in an evening, which is usually twice more, as I like a 4.5 hour total long experience with long afterglow well beyond that.

The sublingual Ayahuasca absorbs in 15 minutes under tongue and starts to work in 1/2 the time of an oral dose, or 22 minutes instead of waiting 45 minutes, but lasts as long as an oral dose or 1.5 hour. I keep a trip diary journal and record all my experiences. It can be used as often as once a week, there is zero tolerance...will continue to use her weekly for the rest of my life, absolute favorite. Ayahuasca is a feminine teaching spirit.

The most recent experiences I've had (300mg oral THH taken 45 minutes before + 30mg sublingual harmine + 150mg sublingual DMT at the exact same time under tongue for 15 minutes) feel like 600mg of mescaline for 1.5 hour, but only a fraction of the cost of the rare and expensive cactus. Sublingual Ayahuasca is a great way to stay psychedelic for the rest of your life.

300mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 60mg sublingual DMT feels like 300mg mescaline
300mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 90mg sublingual DMT feels like 400mg mescaline
300mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 120mg sublingual DMT feels like 500mg mescaline
300mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 150mg sublingual DMT feels like 600mg mescaline

I've taken bridgesii and Peruvian torch cactus tea over 200 times in a decade, and this THH based sublingual Ayahuasca is extremely similar to a mescaline experience: crystal clear clarity, energizing, extremely visual & VERY trippy, incredible music enhancement, highly euphoric, deep head space, divine spiritual experience.

I now save my home grown bridgesii for use only when I go to the waterpark, to enjoy all morning and afternoon outdoors...former beach and deep water waterpark lifeguard. We get a pass and go every summer at least once a week with my wife, her sister and teenagers, it's right down the road. We enjoy being out in nature to escape working for a corporation long-hours which I equate to an air-conditioned ant hill.

With the sublingual Ayahuasca: zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety, no weirdness or terrifying vibes like oral Ayahuasca can have in the beginning. There is something about DMT moving through the stomach that makes the experience eerily weird imho (I've taken oral Ayahuasca x 70 times over a decade), but with the sublingual Ayahuasca, pure euphoria and bliss, highly recommend.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---> Complete 4 page summary:

part 1. 12 reasons why you should always include pure THH or tetrahydroharmine in your Ayahuasca
part 2. Complete instructions for sublingual or the one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (your choice) along with first April 2021 Sublingual Ayahuasca journey with 2 more re-doses at each 1.5 hour point: hundreds of colored teaching visions during the 5 hour experience & music sounded phenomenal the whole time, just like high dose cactus tea. +5 strength Shulgin level life changing experience
Part 3. L-dreamers early experiences
part 4. Latest 4-22-2002 sublingual Ayahuasca journey, another +5 strength Shulgin level life changing experience, most incredible neon colored geometrics I've ever seen in my life for 1 hour that evolved into Egyptian cat women and Indian goddesses with mind-blowing music enhancement the whole time:

300mg pure THH taken orally 45 minutes before
30mg sublingual HPBCD harmine
150mg sublingual HPBCD dmt
---> Part 1: 12 reasons why you should always include pure THH or tetrahydroharmine in your Ayahuasca:

Personal note: I may be a long term chemist, but I developed a method (post #12 in link below) many years ago so that anyone can make tetrahydroharmine at home. I went into a trance state after a death and received the information from a divine source on how to do this, as I was stuck at one point for weeks on end with no solution. No fancy chemicals or equipment needed like TIHKAL THH Synthesis. Due to the hundreds of Spiritual centers in South America needing these plants, good older Caapi is increasingly being harder to find. You can do this with normal coffee filters and cotton ball stuffed in a funnel. Tetrahydroharmine (THH): she is as valuable as mescaline, can't do without her. Diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

In brews analyzed by the UDV, Santo Daime and Shuar Indian, THH levels were at the same high levels of harmine in the plant. Somehow, over their day's long cooking process perhaps using vitamin C (hydrogen doner) in the cooking, the THH would attain levels found as harmine in the plants. Harmaline levels often found zero but always very low (0 to 15mg levels) in a typical brew. Just google tetrahydroharmine wikipedia and read the studies attached at bottom.

1. Post #12 of this paper: shows how to convert harmaline to pure THH in 1.5 hour for the first time (very fast) with 75% yield. TIHKAL THH entry also achieved 75% yield. Post also shows how to check the blue glow under blacklight to make sure it is pure: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861

Note: THH is NOT an MAOI, she (feminine teaching spirit) is a psychedelic SRI or serotonin reuptake inhibitor just like the following psychedelic serotonin reuptake inhibitors: mescaline, LSD, shrooms, ibogaine.

Make sure your THH is pure and not contaminated with unconverted harmaline (which is a RIMA/maoi). Dab some THH on a wet vinegar soaked cue tip, rub on paper plate, hold under blacklight, if it glows blue you have THH, if any green glow, you have unconverted harmaline in it, keep in mind harmine also glows blue too though. Be-ware cheap China made THH as a handful of people have reported it glowing green and not blue, harmaline contamination, incomplete synthesis. I recommend making your own or quality sources.

1. Dennis Mckenna Ph.D:
Quote:

Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.

In my experience, THH doubles the half-life of DMT, so when used sublingually or orally, you get a full strong 90 minutes out of it with long afterglow.

2. She is in the same beta-carboline family as ibogaine. She is the 2nd highest alkaloid in Caapi. She has a 10.5 hour half-life with peak at 5.25 hours.

3. DMT only colors are subdued and dark, but THH brightens the DMT visuals: out of this world impossible bright neon colors are a trait of high dose oral tetrahydroharmine + moderate dose 60 to 70mg+ sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT: neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows.

4. DMT does not block serotonin on it's own, but THH does...this results in not only stimulation but euphoria in combo with the DMT: and real Ayahuasca visions become apparent...important teamwork. Ibogaine, LSD, mescaline, shrooms, 5-meo-dmt, bufotenin in Amazonian snuffs, all block serotonin, THH blocks serotonin.

5. THH has numerous similarities to mescaline, she is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline, few people have used her over 100mg. I have seen the receptorome chart for THH vs. mescaline. She not only blocks serotonin like mescaline, but agonizes all 3 adrenal receptors A1-A3 associated with beauty and aesthetic enhancement, just like mescaline. Beauty enhancement is "over the top" when THH is included, she is diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

Actresses on TV will look like dazzling glowing super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves (just like with high dose cactus tea) only if you include the THH. Researchers have called THH the "tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" and rightly so.

6. THH is found in average 150mg in a cup of Caapi based Ayahuasca tea, when 2 cups are drank by some of the more advanced members for evening at the vegetals (UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) people are consuming around 300mg of THH.

7. Music will only sound bad-ass incredible if you include from 150mg to 300mg oral THH with your sublingual or oral DMT. The combo of THH + DMT is like listening to music on high-dose cactus tea, heavenly.

8. This pure THH at 300mg all by herself is extremely visual, she's an isomer of a hormone like substance made in the brain naturally.

9. The entry in TIHKAL for 300mg THH is completely wrong, where the unexperienced person compares it to the effects of 100mg harmaline. She is nothing at all like harmaline, and like 69ron once said about the person's comment in TIHKAL, he or she would not be able to tell their ass from their elbow. I agree, what complete nonsense.

10. professor8 (found here from 11/1/2010 he writes like a poet w/special powers of imagination & expression):
Quote:

Tetrahydroharmine (THH) has the ability to raise your vibration in a most powerful, yet subtle way. It brings a crystalline prismy texture to spice and adds a super clear watery dimension to Aya, like looking down through 10meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. It brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order. If one is not accustomed to perceiving these experiences with a spiritual perspective most of the nuances & subtleties THH brings on are overlooked and remain unseen and one would better enjoy Harmaline as a house painter chooses a roller over a brush, its about preference & choice.

11. Trips (from here on 12/2/2011):
Quote:

As to how the THH altered the experience -> I find rue extract+DMT to be very similar to mushrooms. I found the THH added to the rue+DMT to shift the experience to a state much closer to that provided by LSD. It was more clear, more energetic, more focused, and when confusion struck it was definitely more "acid-like".

Espiridion:
Quote:

Tetrahydroharmine is much more like mescaline.

The world is moving in the direction of the Left Brain: technology and science. What the world needs is to move in the direction of Right Brain development: empathy, spirituality, connectedness. Compounds like tetrahydroharmine in Caapi could be said to improve emotional intelligence, a smart-nutrient for the right side of the brain.

At 300mg of THH all by itself, there are heavy open-eyed tracers like lightening flashes, and hours of teaching closed eye visions that start with colored sparkles and fireworks (red, green, yellow, blue) that dart around and progress into full-fledged way-beyond 4k visions with eyes closed that are not only static but often animated like slow and high speed movies, but all one monochrome color like green or blue for me, when you add DMT, the visions then become colored and patterning on animals for example will display their associated colors, DMT also adds on to or builds on top the THH visions, expanding them, but the teachings and insights & visions are credited to the Vine:

12. Gayle Highpine (Ayahuasca researcher):
Quote:

The vine carries the content of the message, the teaching, and the insight. The purpose of drinking Ayahuasca is to receive the message the vine imparts.

Professor8 said in 2012 here:
Quote:

A while back I read a very good explanation of the different effects of Harmalas that has stuck with me. I believe it was 69ron that said: ‘Harmine is the Coffee of the harmalas & Harmaline is the Weed and when it comes to THH (tetrahydroharmine) you have The Light.'

While very similar in molecular structure, THH has a completely different personality to Harmine & Harmaline. Calling it The Light of the harmalas is very appropriate. IMHO, it is the Holy Grail of The Harmalas. I have found Harmine very, very helpful in Meditation & Yoga. It energises your Light Body and allows you to see your Chakras & Auric fields; very helpful in a biofeedback sorta way.

Personally, Harmaline is too heavy & stony for me but I do respect its power and personality, kinda like a big shaggy & lovable dog.

I'm more in the camp with professor8, unfortunately I have a low nausea threshold, and those who know me know I always avoid anything (harmaline) with even the slightest hint of nausea producing potential personally.

Tetrahydroharmine or THH ranks very high on the "periodic psychedelic table" among all the known entheogens for inducing realistic way beyond 4k monochrome teaching visions for hours...adding even small amounts of DMT brightens and colorizes the visions, example: reptiles, birds & animals such as serpents/snakes/toucans/parrots/jaguars with patterning show their respective associated colors. Many times I have viewed multi-colored serpents, birds & jaguars several times over hour long CEV periods, serpents are the manifest spirit of Ayahuasca.

THH in the caapi also seems to strongly activate the right hand hemisphere of the brain-- the side that performs tasks that have do with creativity and the arts, feelings, visualizations, imagination, holistic thinking & intuition, empathy, spirituality & connectedness. Researchers found that the right side of the brain lit up in brain scans of people who took LSD, mescaline, or mushrooms. This includes tetrahydroharmine. The world is largely moving in the direction of the Left Brain: technology and science. What the world needs is to move in the direction of Right Brain development.

Read study reference 1 below, and you will see that Vegetal Ayahuasca (made by the UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) contains zero to extremely low amounts of harmaline (less than 15mg), but contains as much tetrahydroharmine as it does harmine. All of the Santo Daime Ayahuasca contained zero mg of harmaline: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydroharmine

Page 154 of "Various Alkaloid Profiles in Decoctions of Banisteriopsis Caapi, 2005":
Quote:

The average ratio of THH to harmine in the vegetals (traditional brews) was consistently near 1:1, from all sources (table 2), while this ratio was closer to 1:5 in a large survey of source plant material. It is presently unclear whether harmaline is being chemically reduced to THH during the acidic process of decoction.

Dr. Callaway wrote in "The Entheogen Review":
Quote:

However, in a broad (as yet unpublished) survey of Banisteriopsis caapi, Psychotria viridis and subsequent teas, which included phytochemical analyses of all, plus subjective ratings of the teas, a strong correlation was found with teas that contained high amounts of THH and not DMT! This rating was from a large body of experienced users (regular União do Vegetal members who had consumed ayahuasca for 10+ years). In short, yes, there seems to be important activity from THH.

---> Part 2: My very first April 2021 sublingual trip report that started all this:

Note: Be sure to always take from 150 to 300mg very pure THH orally around 45 minutes before. You can put it in an empty capsule. Normal Caapi based Ayahuasca always contains an average of 150mg THH per cup. When 2 cups are drank for the evening by more advanced members of the UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian, or advanced members like myself, people are consuming 300mg of THH.

No need to ever re-dose more of the oral tetrahydroharmine or THH as she (feminine teaching spirit) has a half life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5.25 hours.

Always complex the 30mg harmine freebase to HPBCD as well, this makes it very water soluble and increases penetration into the sublingual mucosa under the tongue by many factors, and also completely masks the harmine freebase taste. Normal un-complexed freebase harmine absorbs poorly. I've tested how fast it can absorb under the tongue by itself, only a few minutes it works so well. But always take it at the exact same time as the HPBCD DMT under tongue, mix it into the HPBCD DMT spoon and take it all at once under tongue for the most powerful experience, just as the Shaman's do: all at once.

Depending on total HPBCD harmine + HPBCD dmt dosage, it can all absorb in as little as 10 minutes, for higher doses I give it 15 minutes under tongue, it all completely absorbs. Spit out all the built up saliva at the end of 15 minutes into a cup, all of the sublingual Ayahuasca ingredients should have easily absorbed by then....but if at any point during the 15 minutes you build up too much saliva, and you feel it become too uncomfortable, simply tilt head forward and gently relieve any built up saliva but always keep tongue pressed down to hold any remaining ingredients in the sublingual mucosa under tongue at all times.

There is a mild to moderate sting felt while you do this, and it doesn't bother me at all, as it is so worth enduring for 10 to 15 minutes for the phenomenal spiritually divine experience that begins 22 minutes after you begin all this (the sublingual experience begins in 1/2 the time or 22 minutes instead of 45 minutes like the oral) but still lasts 1.5 hour with super long afterglow. You can re-dose up to two more times, and it continues to work just as strong as the first dose, so long as you continue to use 30mg harmine along with each re-dose of dmt.

--> On my very first 300mg oral THH taken 45 minutes earlier + sublingual 60mg HPBCD DMT fb (60mg DMT complexed to x7 or 420mg HPBCD in 6 drops boiling hot water) combined with sublingual 30mg HPBCD harmine fb (30mg harmine complexed to x6 or 180mg HPBCD in 3 drops boiling hot water) held under tongue at exact same time journey with 2 sublingual re-doses at each 1.5 hour mark (had not used dmt in several months):

...all the way till 5am in the morning I was seeing closed eye visions of slow and high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, many Mesoamerican pyramids, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, many different animals on a rotating globe, walking on the planet-like globe as it spun, hundreds of visions like slow and high-speed movies over the course of many hours.

I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea.

I saw the interiors of many magnificent homes, exposed like a camera flash went off, then off to the next home interior, bizarre alien looking creatures, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart. All sorts of architectural wonders appeared that I could not make out exactly what time period they were from.

All the visions were enchanting & manifested incredible beauty. The multi-colored beautiful serpents kept appearing several times in different forms, as if they have some prominence to do with it all, two of them had shining skin covered in gold scales and intertwined like DNA, reminds me of the Aztec quetzalcoatl myth, the "serpent of precious feathers."

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the sublingual DMT/harmine and oral THH combo all night long..it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 70 times, cactus 200 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw that first night.

The visions inspired me to buy a book on the Aztec myth of "Quetzalcoatl, the serpent of precious feathers", as I feel somehow this entity is a "teacher to mankind". I saw the brightly colored serpents many times in the 5 hours of visions, and now I understand why they are so commonly reported in Ayahuasca journeys.

They seem to possess divine knowledge that humans were not supposed to have been privileged to, but the serpents gifted this knowledge to humankind.

Recently found a 1.5 hour video on Amazon prime entitled "Ancient Alien Origins" which is all about this ancient alien flying serpent or dragon entity which is found in all religions of the world & "BAM, Builders of the Ancient Mysteries".

Also, see "Alien gods" 2019 on amazon prime, another great video all about this winged serpent, giver of knowledge, culture, music, art, civilization to mankind, first appearing around some 5000 years before Christ. The snake was equated to wisdom & healing, even in the Bible.

Return of the Serpent & of Eden:

https://earthmedicine2015.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/return-of-the-serpent-of-eden/
hxxps://earthmedicine2015.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/return-of-the-serpent-of-eden/

Reference: Full instructions for sublingual or the one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (your choice):
1) place 60mg of DMT onto a spoon (60mg for beginners)
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug to HPBCD powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
3) this means 60mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 420mg of HPBCD on top DMT, use 480mg HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
4) add 8 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for DMT doses of 90mg, use 10 drops of boiling hot water to mix DMT doses of 120mg. Use 12 drops of hot water for 150mg DMT. You will want to use less drops of hot water (1 drop per 12mg DMT) for higher doses of DMT so it will fit comfortably below the tongue. 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90mg DMT = +4 Shulgin level life strength. 120 to 150mg DMT = +5 Shulgin level life changing experience.
5) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, scrape & mix everything back and forth hard using your muscles. This is how scientist pre-pare these complexes by kneading.
6) Hold a lighter one inch away from under the spoon to heat up spoon for 20 seconds, then pull flame away, this aids the final complete dissolution or dissolving of the 2 ingredients after heating up a slight bit, mix the contents 10 seconds more before using, just as bodybuilder chemist Patrick Arnold recommended and taught for sublingual pro-hormone mixing. See pics.

7) --> For one-shot Ayahuasca: Refer to post #381 with 6 pics, simply dunk spoon of HPBCD DMT into 30ml (one-shot) of 125 degree F water from microwave when ready to drink for the evening, stir a few seconds...it dissolves instantly, and leaves a transparent color it dissolves so well, and also completely masks the nasty DMT freebase taste as it goes down...then stir in around 160mg harmine fb and 150 to 300mg tetrahydroharmine freebase, add around 100mg of 100% pure vitamin C powder so the freebase harmalas can dissolve, stir a bit, then drink all at once as the Shaman's do for the most powerful journey: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861&p=20

8] --> For sublingual Ayahuasca: Place 30mg harmine freebase on a spoon, cover it with x6 or 180mg HPBCD to keep at a 1:1 molar ratio of harmine to HPBCD. Use x7 or 210mg HPBCD if using the more common 2-hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin. Add 3 drops of boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug, mix and mash it all together hard using muscles for 2 minutes on the spoon using the end of another spoon.

--> General rule for sublingual use: use 1 drop of boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for each 10 to 12mg of dmt freebase, or each 10mg of harmine freebase you are mixing and mashing on a spoon using the end of another spoon. Example: Use 5 to 6 drops of very hot water from a medicine pipette to mix 60mg of dmt with x7 or 420mg HPBCD on a spoon using the end of another spoon. Use 8 to 9 drops of very hot water to mix 90mg of dmt with x7 or 630mg HPBCD. Use 3 drops of very hot water to mix 30mg harmine with x6 or 180mg HPBCD.

Then mix this HPBCD complexed harmine into your HPBCD complexed DMT...then place bottom of tongue onto the spoon of harmine and DMT complex, it will all adhere, as HPBCD forms sticky complexes....be sure you took 150mg to 300mg of pure THH orally 45 minutes before....hold this harmine/dmt HPBCD sublingual complex under tongue for 10 to 15 minutes depending on dosage, it will all absorb, experience begins in 22 minutes once you start all this, or 1/2 the time of an oral dosage...but the experience still lasts 1.5 hour or the same time as an oral dosage with super long afterglow. You can re-dose up to two more times and each dose will be as strong as the first for a 4.5 hour total long experience.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---> Part 3: L-dreamer's early experiences:

L-dreamer said:
Quote:

My few experiences have consisted of about 60 mg of freebase DMT dissolved in 500 mg of HPBCD, with 250-300 mg of THH, and about 35 mg of sublingual harmala/harmaline.

From the start I want to say that sublingual DMT with oral THH is everything I wanted ayahuasca/pharmahuasca to be. And I think it is also the best way for someone to be introduced to DMT.
Where do I start with the pros:
- no nausea at all, even if you take sublingual harmine/harmaline with it. It is such an odd and pleasant feeling to not have to fight constant nausea and vomit inducing dizziness. I literally don't have to worry about having a handy throwup bucket like I did with typical oral DMT
- just the right kind of duration, it never overstays it's welcome, in about an hour you will get whatever you had to receive. No need for a bedridden 2+ h long comedown
- crisp, clear headspace. Previous oral DMT experiences have always given me this pinch of delirium and sleepiness to my mental state. But with this combo and I am fully present in it
- no come-up anxiety, the transition is gradual and smooth
- the DMT visuals are there, and in one experience they seemed even more glowing, or with actual real-life landscapes or persons assembling before my vision instead of the usual DMT geometry
- your body will love to move to the music you are listening
- let's say you accidental swallow the DMT solution or the saliva build-up becomes unbearable - you will still have a pharmahuasca experience with less if not any nausea. And also this form of oral DMT seems to absorb way better than a typical pharmahuasca
- you need less DMT than the typical pharmahuasca
- if you aborted the experience (saliva build-up that you spit out) you will now in about 25-30 minutes for sure, and then you can try again with the same DMT dosage, it won't stack like in pharmahuasca where it can sometimes take even 2 hours to enter fully

I still can't believe people aren't all over this method, especially beginners. It is so versatile and maybe even "comfortable". It is worth experimenting only on it for me, goodbye throw bucket and tissues next to my bed, goodbye retching and holding in the taste of earthy vomit, goodbye 5 hour long sedation and diziness that takes up your entire day.

I predict in a short time sublingual DMT will have it's separate section on the Nexus.

L-dreamer's cotton ball sublingual method, page 18, post #42: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861&p=18
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---> Part 4: 4-22-2002 sublingual Ayahuasca journey today:

300mg pure THH or tetrahydroharmine taken orally 45 minutes before
30mg HPBCD harmine
150mg HPBCD dmt

Today, I'm taking 300mg THH or tetrahydrohamine 45 minutes before, then 30mg of harmine freebase complexed to x6 or 180mg HPBCD in 3 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug, along with 150mg dmt freebase complexed to x7 or 1050mg HPBCD in 12 drops boiling hot water from the mug.

1) Stirred, mashed and mixed the 30mg harmine along with the 180mg HPBCD for 2 minutes on a spoon using the end of another spoon in the 3 drops hot water, it complexes very fast due to the dust-like crystal size of harmine, it appears to work in only 30 seconds.

2) Then stirred, mashed and mixed the 150mg dmt along with the 1050mg HPBCD in 12 drops hot water on a spoon using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, using muscles to crush or knead it hard together back and forth...then held lighter 1" away from under bottom of spoon for 20 seconds, then mixed contents 10 more seconds...this 20 second light heating really aids the complete dissolution or dissolving of the 2 ingredients. Like a tornado, the dmt is trapped inside the HPBCD cone. This makes it not only very water soluble, but studies show this enhances penetration into the sublingual mucosa under the tongue by up to 400%.

Dr. Narang:
Quote:

"with sublingual" or "under the tongue" better than buccal, gingival & palatal, absorption of drugs through the sublingual route is 3 to 10 times greater than oral route and is surpassed by hypodermic injection. Sublingual mucosa is only 100 to 200 microns thick.

Jamie, posted : 11/23/2012 8:29:28 PM:
Quote:

You can't compare sublingual or oral either..20-30mg sublingual harmine is enough to activate sublingual DMT and cause effects on it's own. 20mg sublingual is probably comparable to 200mg oral.

I use 30mg HPBCD complexed harmine fb sublingually along with the sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT, 30mg sublingual has the power of x6 or 180mg oral harmine.

3) Then I added the 150mg HPBCD DMT to the spoon of 30mg HPBCD harmine, or vice versa, and mixed it all together, made sure I took 300mg pure THH 45 minutes before, then put the spoon of HPBCD harmine/dmt under tongue, it all adheres as HPBCD forms sticky complexes (like sugar) and held for 15 minutes. The 30mg sublingual harmine works really great for activating the DMT.

Update 3pm: I took 300mg THH 45 minutes before, then the harmine/dmt complex held under tongue for 15 minutes...mind blowing experience...with eyes closed for an entire hour I witnessed the most incredible evolving dancing kaleidoscopic geometrics I've ever seen, way beyond anything I've ever seen before: thousands of fine intricate geometries....and all incredible neon yellow, pink, green, blue, violet...at some points the geometries evolved into Egyptian cat women and Indian goddesses. I was blow away, I had music playing, mind blowing music enhancement...so heavenly...

With open eyes, incomprehensible "over the top" infinite beauty everywhere, everything glowed with an intense inner divine light, diamond like shimmering...the movie playing had actresses who looked like glowing, dazzling super colorful cartoon versions of themselves.

This felt like 600mg of mescaline, +5 Shulgin level experience, incredible deep head space and profound spiritual insights.

Best part: zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety. Pure euphoria and bliss. I will continue to use this weekly for the rest of my life.

Pic1: top to bottom: 300mg pure THH to take orally 45 minutes before, 30mg harmine, 180mg HPBCD to complex to the harmine, 150mg dmt, 1050mg HPBCD to complex the dmt.

Pic2: a spoon holding the sublingual 30mg HPBCD complexed harmine along with a spoon holding the 150mg HPBCD dmt. I add the dmt to the harmine spoon, mix it all together, then hold both under tongue at exact same time, just as the Shaman's do for the most powerful experience.

Artwork courtesy of Jillian Evelyn, "Beyond the mold"...she is one of my favorite artists. Juxtapoz & Hi Fructose 2 favorite art mags. My grandmother was a lifetime oil painter and taught me to oil paint at an early age, thus my love for art. She had rooms full of art, and even painted dragons on the bedroom wall, and cowboys in the bathroom. Some of her paintings can be seen on page 3, post #44: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861&p=3

Edited by tregar (02/17/23 06:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time [Re: tregar] * 1
    #27749462 - 04/24/22 11:30 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Dr. Narang:
Quote:

"with sublingual" or "under the tongue" better than buccal, gingival & palatal, absorption of drugs through the sublingual route is 3 to 10 times greater than oral route and is surpassed by hypodermic injection. Sublingual mucosa is only 100 to 200 microns thick.

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time [Re: tregar] * 1
    #27749498 - 04/24/22 12:12 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Please do not post on the old 10 page HPBCD thread, this thread summarizes the old 10 page thread into 4 pages above with pics...easier to read and updated for 4.24.2022

OfflineJacubey
Wanna-be-cultivar
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#27749611 - 04/24/22 02:16 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Continuing from the previous thread

Quote:

tregar said:
Jacubey, cool on the zinc, I also use lab grade zinc dust. But no worries, the filter removes it all 100%, so any zinc dust is fine.

I believe the zinc dust concern comes from the fact that any heavy metals in the dust will form a salt with the freebase alkaloids (thh-pb-thh) and dissolve in solution. Then later when you try to separate the salts by basing the mixture, you wind up with freebase and lead which are both insoluble in the new mixture. (contaminated final product).

Redissolving in a new acidic mixture (say vinegar) would just wind up having the heavy metals and alkaloids join back together again in new salts (you'd have thh-acetate and thh-Pb-thh)

So it seems like there's no easy way to get rid of the lead contamination.

I'm no chemist, and this is my layman understanding from just reading a couple of threads so I could be off base here. I'd need reassurance of lead elimination before continuing down the non-food-grade zinc route.

I think I'll try to get magnesium strips from a local Chem store. It sounds like heavy metals are not common contaminants with it.

L-Dreamers comments on the cotton-ball method post are very, very reassuring.  I thought I was the only one having these problems.

--------------------

Edited by Jacubey (04/25/22 09:23 AM)

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time [Re: Jacubey] * 1
    #27753387 - 04/27/22 01:30 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Jacubey, there is zero lead contamination, see this post by blue.magic here:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1039732#post1039732

I've taken close to 200 THH doses over the years, never any issues at all. Completely safe when made with zinc. It's the route that works...don't waste your time with magnesium ribbons.

Yes, as L-dreamer states, THH use not only results in realistic Ayahuasca visions when combined with DMT and sublingual harmine, and strong music enhancement, but also leaves you in an upbeat glowing mood for days afterwards, and happy to hear physics envy reported that the oral HPBCD complexed DMT is at least 1.5 to x2 times stronger for himself.

300mg tetrahydroharmine (THH) teaching visions all by herself, see post #3:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861

Today 4-27-2022 sublingual Ayahuasca journey:

300mg THH or tetrahydroharmine taken 45 minutes earlier
35mg HPBCD harmine
150mg HPBCD DMT

I'm doing this one time to check the tolerance 5 days later. I normally wait always at least 7 days.

1) 35mg harmine was covered with x7 or 210mg HPBCD, 3 drops boiling hot water from a microwaved coffee mug was added, mixed and mashed back and forth hard using muscles, this is how scientist prepare these complexes, by kneading. 35mg sublingual harmine has the power of x6 or 210mg oral harmine.

2) 150mg DMT was covered with x7 or 1050mg HPBCD, 12 drops boiling hot water from the mug was added, mixed and mashed hard using muscles for 2 minutes. Then held lighter 1" away under spoon for 20 seconds to heat up a slight bit, then mixed contents 10 seconds more. This light heating aids in the final dissolution or complexing of the 2 ingredients, just as bodybuilder chemist Patrick Arnold recommended and taught for mixing sublingual pro-hormones, he had millions of dollars in sales with his company Ergopharm which sold sublingual HPBCD complexed pro-hormones for 10 years until the Gov't made pro-hormones as the sublingual HPBCD pro-hormones worked as well as steroids: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/ask-patrick-arnold-11/

3) 300mg of pure THH was taken at 12pm (45 minutes earlier), the 150mg HPBCD DMT was added to the 35mg HPBCD harmine, mixed together then placed bottom side of tongue onto spoon, sticky complex all adhered, held for 15 minutes at 12:45pm.

Note: I always DRY THE BOTTOM of my tongue/sublingual mucosa with a tissue before applying the sublingual Ayahuasca--it really works well for helping to keep the complex under tongue comfortably without any excess saliva water.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 3pm: This worked very well! with closed eyes watched 45 minutes of some of the best morphing neon colored geometries I've ever seen--completely different from the ones in the last trip. Amazing how nothing ever repeats from trip to trip, always new and beautiful. Very deep head space...phenomenal beauty with open eyes and incredible music enhancement. Rainblow colored reflections surrounded everything which glowed intensely with an inner divine light. Will continue to use her weekly for the rest of my life...absolutely love it! Felt very similar to 600mg of mescaline. Zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety, pure euphoria and bliss again. This all absorbed very well under tongue.

I prefer the 35mg harmine over the 30mg harmine, the extra additional strength pays off. Sublingual harmine & oral tetrahydroharmine both work together to activate the trip & prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neurons of the brain.

Option 2: You can even take 200mg of harmine orally 1 hour before with the THH, and once you start to feel the harmine, then take the sublingual HPBCD, it works this way too very well. You can even take a HPBCD DMT re-dose 1.5 hour later as the oral harmine has a half life of 1 to 3 hours, and continues to work to prevent the DMT from being destroyed by MAO in the mitochondria of the neurons of the brain. I've done this before, one of the most powerful experiences I've ever had.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I actually normally prepare the harmine and dmt HPBCD complex on ONE SINGLE SPOON , by putting the 35mg harmine + 150mg DMT + (210 + 1050mg HPBCD = 1260 total HPBCD) with 3 + 12 = 15 total drops hot water added for mixing...but I am using 2 spoons in order to illustrate the complexing process. It's easier to form everything together on one spoon as it's pretty sticky, and hard to transfer one spoon's ingredients to the other for mixing. I highly recommend you do the same if you duplicate this.

pic 1: top to bottom: 300mg pure THH taken 45 minutes earlier, 35mg harmine fb, 35 x 7 or 210mg HPBCD to complex the harmine in 3 drops boiling hot water, 150mg dmt fb, 150 x 7 or 1050mg HPBCD to complex the DMT in 12 drops boiling hot water.

pic 2: 35 mg sublingual HPBCD harmine on a spoon and 150mg sublingual HPBCD DMT on a spoon.

Artwork courtesy of Jillian Evelyn "Beyond the mold" and Hanna Faith Yatta "the convulsively beautiful paintings of Hanna Yatta"

Edited by tregar (04/29/22 10:44 AM)

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time [Re: tregar] * 2
    #27756147 - 04/29/22 05:34 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

This is my last post, as I spend most of my spare time at the gym, beach & waterpark down the road over the summer. In my 20's while going thru school, was a certified lifeguard instructor & deep water lifeguard over the spring and summers for the beach & local waterpark, something I enjoyed a lot, water spirit here. Beach, waterpark & parks are my 3 favorite places, love walking my dog on the seawall or the local parks anytime I am off.

Closing note: no need to complex the harmine if you are using it orally. Works fine by itself normally. From a personal standpoint: The bottom of my tongue is completely fine afterwards and its as if nothing happened the next day.

Make sure you are using a long glass pipette with rubber bulb on end to extract and a 2L erlenmeyer flask, this way when you pull your naptha, it all collects in a narrow band near the top of the flask, and the no-drip pipette ensures you don't accidentally get any pickling lime (your case) or sodium hydroxide (my case) in your extracted DMT, or this will surely burn the bottom of your tongue.

From a personal standpoint: the bottom of my tongue is completely fine afterwards and its as if nothing happened the next day. There is no way I would have continued to use this sublingually over 50 times if it left even any kind of scarring or discomfort immediately afterwards under the tongue. Seriously, bottom of tongue & sublingual mucosa is 100% fine afterwards.

The complexing of the DMT not only improves absorption by up to 400% into the sublingual mucosa but helps to mask the taste and sting of the DMT freebase as it is absorbed into the sublingual mucosa, but there is still a mild to moderate sting when doing this, does not bother me at all for 15 minutes as it is so worth the very strong & divine 1.5 hour experience that results. However, everyone is different. You can always use this orally if that is your preference:

Skip to page 20 for one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste & increases absorption many factors, with pics: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861&p=20
or go here to page 3, post #42 for one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste + increases absorption many factors, with pics: https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/page-3

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017:
Quote:

Cyclodextrins can be used to reduce or prevent gastrointestinal and ocular irritation, reduce or eliminate unpleasant smells or tastes. Cyclodextrins at high doses can increase drug permeability by direct action on mucosal and intestinal membranes and enhance drug absorption and/or bioavailability. These effects are possibly caused by solubilisation of membrane lipids through inclusion complexation with cyclodextrins and the ability of cyclodextrins to cause perturbation of membrane integrity. However, unlike detergents, cyclodextrins solubilize membrane components without entering into the membrane, therefore the perturbing effects of cyclodextrins are mild and reversible [7]. Cyclodextrins are absorbed poorly via mucosal membranes but can improve complexed drug absorption by up to 400% sublingually.

The oral bioavailability of cyclodextrins is very low in adult animals and humans (0.1–3%), except for RM-β-CD, which has a bioavailability of 12% in rats. Because of their bulky and hydrophilic nature only insignificant amounts of cyclodextrins are absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract by passive diffusion [33, 27]. The α- and β-cyclodextrins do not cross the intestinal barrier in significant amounts and are fermented by gut bacteria or excreted whole; γ-cyclodextrins are metabolized by mammalian α-amylases into linear oligosaccharides. Consequently, cyclodextrins in food or otherwise consumed orally or applied sublingually do not usually enter the circulation in significant amounts (Frijlink et al., 1990), and thus are very safe.

Chemist Patrick Arnold taught me how to complex HPBCD to pro-hormones for sublingual use in my 20's, same method I use for sublingual HPBCD DMT. I've also been a bodybuilder & chemist all my life. Bodybuilder chemist Patrick Arnold had millions of dollars in sales with his company Ergopharm which sold sublingual HPBCD complexed pro-hormones for 10 years until the Gov't made pro-hormones illegal as the sublingual HPBCD pro-hormones worked as well as steroids: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/ask-patrick-arnold-11/

MESO-Rx, "Ask Patrick Arnold #10", April 15, 1999 By Patrick Arnold:
Quote:

Sublingual hydroxypropylbetacyclodextrin (HPBCD) complexed testosterone has a very high bioavailabilty however as the peak blood levels are seen rather quickly (20 to 40 minutes). These peaks are quite high however and the drop off is substantially gradual as in the EMU study testosterone levels of greater than 60% over baseline were still measured after 2 hours.

Straight testosterone or prohormones do not have very good absorption under the tongue. When complexed with cyclodextrin the properties change to enable it to absorb extremely well. It would be a long and detailed explanation but that is the jist of it.

Pic 1: HPBCD tornado cone traps the DMT freebase inside and Ergopharm's hot selling cyclodiol powder, HPBCD complexed 4-androstenediol (4-AD), when used sublingually, converted into testosterone at a rate of 95% via enzyme activity once it quickly entered the bloodstream from the sublingual mucosa.

Pic 2: Serpents are the manifest Spirit of Ayahuasca, saw brightly colored serpents many times over my first 300mg oral THH taken 45 minutes earlier + 35mg sublingual HPBCD complexed harmine + 60mg sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT (both held under tongue at exact same time for 15 minutes) with another sublingual re-dose two more times at each 1.5 hour point resulted in hundreds of colored teaching visions & powerful music enhancement over the 5 hour total trip, trip report on post #1.

Top left: Egyptian Goddesses Isis (Cobra) & Serapis: depicted as Sacred Serpents

Top middle: Shipibo Ayahuasca Tapestry: The Vase representing the Amazonian Medicine, The Serpents that of the Grandmother Spirit of Ayahuasca

Top middle: Cosmic Serpent: Book by Jeremy Narby

Top right: Mayan ruins

Bottom left: Priestess of Quetzalcoatl

Bottom middle: Aztec Serpent Moon Goddess (Coyolxauhqui). Other Aztec Serpent Symbols include: Quetzalcoatl (Feathered Serpent), Xiuhcoatl (Fire Serpent), Mixcoatl (Cloud Serpent), and Coatlicue (She with Serpent Skirt)

Bottom right: Kundalini Serpent Pathway

Bottom right: Shiva & Shakti: Siddhi Level of Divine Masculine & Feminine Balance, similar to the Caapi vine (female Spirit) which is supported by the masculine tree so she can reach for the Heavens.

Edited by tregar (05/01/22 12:42 PM)

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27761084 - 05/03/22 08:11 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Please keep me updated on your own experiences.

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time [Re: tregar]
    #27786555 - 05/21/22 06:47 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

For new people: I would recommend 60mg for a +3 Shulgin strength. This is the beginning dose, remember this works for 1.5 hour, the 60mg is needed to provide the horsepower for the long duration.

Yesterday 5-20-2022, at 3pm, I used 300mg pure THH oral 45 minutes before, then 30mg harmine mixed with 120mg dmt with (30 x 7 = 210mg HPBCD) + (120 x 7 = 840mg HPBCD) = 1050mg total HPBCD mixed and crushed back and forth on a spoon for 2 minutes with 10 drops boiling hot water, held under tongue for 15 minutes, viewed incredible CEV's for 1 hour....

....this time the geometries skipped and went straight to realistic visions: I viewed incredible beautiful women morphing into other beautiful women, all neon colored, these women changed into nearly 20 different women, completely naked and with animated face changes, infinite beauty, mind blowing CEV's...like the most incredible cartoon renderings of the most beautiful women, they even had geometric swirling pastels on the surface of their bodies...completely blown away. I used this at least once a week, just incredible. When I say animated, these women smiled and blew kisses and moved into all different positions...like watching a movie. They made intimate eye contact and communicated via physical motions. This was a +5 Shulgin level experience, this felt like direct communication and receiving of important artistic creative feelings and insights into the feminine domain.

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time [Re: tregar]
    #27787967 - 05/22/22 10:06 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Updated the above to include pics, subject also found here with sublingual trip reports from others:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861&p=21

For new people: I would recommend 60mg for a +3 Shulgin strength. This is the beginning dose, remember this works for 1.5 hour, the 60mg is needed to provide the horsepower for the long duration. 12 reasons why you should always include from 150 to 300mg oral THH at least 45 minutes before with your sublingual Ayahuasca on post #1 at the very top.

Yesterday 5-20-2022, at 3pm, I used 300mg pure THH orally 45 minutes before, then 30mg harmine mixed with 120mg dmt all on a single spoon with (30 x 7 = 210mg HPBCD) + (120 x 7 = 840mg HPBCD) = 1050mg total HPBCD mixed and crushed back and forth on the spoon for 2 minutes using the end of another spoon with 10 drops boiling hot water, placed bottom side of tongue onto spoon, it all adhered as HPBCD forms sticky complexes, studies show HPBCD complexed freebase drugs increase absorption sublingually x 400 percent, held under tongue for 15 minutes, viewed incredible CEV's for 1 hour...

....this time the geometries skipped and went straight to realistic visions: I viewed incredibly beautiful women morphing into other beautiful women, all neon colored, these women changed into nearly 20 different women, completely naked and with animated face changes, infinite beauty, mind blowing CEV's...like the most incredible cartoon renderings of the most beautiful women, they even had geometric swirling pastels on the surface of their bodies...completely blown away. I used this at least once a week, just incredible. When I say animated, these women smiled and blew kisses and moved into all different positions...like watching a movie. They made intimate eye contact and communicated via physical motions. This was a +5 Shulgin level experience, this felt like direct communication and receiving of important artistic creative feelings and insights into the feminine domain.

I recorded this journey as one of the most visual of my entire life, never have I seen an hour's worth of beautiful women morphing into other women, with swirling geometric pastel patterns on their naked bodies, communicating physically, this is an artist's dream come true, way beyond 4k, visual detail astounding. I had headphones on, and the music sounded as if I had taken a strong bridgesii cactus tea (18" of bridgesii or around 500mg of mescaline), profound music enhancement, just heavenly, powerful spiritual insights, infinite open eyed beauty and neon colors splashed on all the walls, very powerful experience, it was so strong I started to feel the sublingual harmine/dmt starting to work in only 10 minutes, incredible blast off, lasted 1.5 hour with very strong trip, with 1 full hour of powerful closed eye visions as stated above. Zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety, fast comeup, had not used THH or DMT in two weeks, this may explain the powerful realistic visions.

The harmine and dmt needs to be taken mixed together and held under tongue at the EXACT SAME TIME, just as the Shaman's do for the most powerful experience, the harmine also helps masks the mild sting of the HPBCD DMT, it is actually comfortable under the tongue, and the sting becomes extremely mild with the harmine helping to mask.

For me, with every sublingual Ayahuasca journey, a higher level of consciousness is awake at one with being, beyond thought and the mind: the realization that all the things that truly matter - the spiritual, beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind, each journey awakens me and teaches me how to access this level of consiousness in everyday practice, to be the observer of the thinker, to rise above thought, a sense of stillness and peace, to be fully present in the moment, to feel the subtle emanation of joy arising from deep within: the joy of Being.

Artwork courtesy Chuck Sperry, F. Scott Hess & Jillian Evelyn (beyond the mold)

Pic1: top to bottom: 300mg pure white tetrahydroharmine (THH) taken orally x 45 minutes before, 30mg harmine freebase, 120mg DMT freebase, 1050mg toal HPBCD to complex the harmine (30mg harmine x 7 = 210mg HPBCD + 120mg dmt x 7 = 840mg HPBCD, total = 1050mg HPBCD) in 10 drops boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug all on a single spoon.

Pic2: 30mg harmine + 120mg DMT + 1050mg HPBCD all getting ready to be mixed and mashed together on a single spoon for 2 minutes using 10 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug. Also shown at top: 300mg pure white THH in a weigher which was taken orally x 45 minutes before hand.

Pic3: This is the 30mg harmine + 120mg DMT + 1050mg HPBCD all mixed together for 2 minutes in 10 drops boiling hot water, mixed and mashed it hard back and forth using muscles, this is how scientist prepare these complexes, by kneading...then held lighter 1" away under spoon for 20 seconds, then mixed contents x 10 seconds more after light heating...this light heating guarantees the final complexing of all the ingredients, then placed tongue onto spoon, it all adhered, held for 15 minutes in sublingual mucosa, started to work strongly in only 10 minutes. Took 300mg pure tetrahydroharmine or THH orally 45 minutes before beginning the sublingual. This resulted in +5 Shulgin level life changing strength journey, extremely visual & music enhancing.

Pic4: 4 of my 12" home grown bridgesii, I grow an entire patio full of these which get morning sun only. I drink the tea of 2 of these when I go to the waterpark, all of outdoors looks like a fairy tale land full of neon colored bikinis, phenomenal psychedelic experience all morning and afternoon long. No words to describe. The 5-20-2022 trip above using 300mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual HPBCD complexed harmine + 120mg sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT feels very similar to 18" of bridgesii tea or 500mg of mescaline for 1.5 hour with super long afterglow, and it's easy to re-dose more of the sublingual harmine/dmt if you choose at every 1.5 hour point x 2 more times for a 4.5 hour long strong trip. No need to ever re-dose more of the tetrahydroharmine as it has a 10.5 hour half life with peak at 5.25 hours.

Pic5: The late great DM Turner on the mescaline experience. I've taken purified mescaline around 50 times in doses from 300 to 600mg, and bridgesii cactus tea over 200 times in a decade. The oral 300mg THH + sublingual 30mg harmine + sublingual 120mg dmt feels very similar to a high dose 500mg mescaline experience. Easy to handle, crystal clear clarity, profoundly beautiful and extremely visual, infinite open eyed beauty, powerful music enhancement and profound spiritual insights with a special feeling like Heaven is smiling down on you, just like DM Turner describes.

Edited by tregar (05/23/22 04:49 PM)

OfflinePizzaWizard
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27790931 - 05/24/22 05:52 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Thanks for putting up such a detailed post about this. I have some bark I am planning on extracting soon and I am very interested in trying this technique.

Mainly just posting here so it's easier for me to find the thread again.

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time [Re: PizzaWizard]
    #27791771 - 05/25/22 04:52 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

PizzaWizard wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for putting up such a detailed post about this. I have some bark I am planning on extracting soon and I am very interested in trying this technique.

Mainly just posting here so it's easier for me to find the thread again.

Thanks for the kind words PizzaWizard, post #19 shows how to extract 2.3g bark from 170g powdered bark here in case you are interested with pics: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861

There are many other Sublingual Ayahuasca reports from others, for example:
L-dreamer wrote on 5.23.2022:
Quote:

Writing this post 30 minutes after another sublingual DMT experience. Someone was asking me why am I hoarding grams of DMT. And the reply is that I want to have as many sublingual DMT experiences.
Finally got the pure harmine and the difference is night and day from the harmaline. Way more sharper thought space without the tinges of delirium harmaline brought me, I'm not going back.
I tried two times pharmahuasca but I puked two hours in each time, so the experiences ended way sooner.

I will say that the pharmahuasca is more suited, at least in the dosages I take the DMT with, for self-assessment. It just makes me think about me, my life, and my relationships with others. A lot of times there is barely any fancy light show going on but I am fed spikes of what I feel are insight, that stay with me long after the experience is over. One of the trips dealt with the theme of my parents and brothers, the blood lineage that ties us and the affection that binds a family in cohesion.
Sublingual DMT on the other hand is way more euphoric, sharp and energetic. Pharmahuasca is the boring tea you have to sip that does not taste good, while sublingual DMT is that can of energy drink you just want to gulp in one go.
I have a vape mod but I can honestly say that I am too scared to smoke DMT in any significant dosage. And the lack of harmalas gives the pure DMT landscape a vibe that I consider too chaotic and useless, like those post-modern "pain-t(h)ings" were people just smear paint and call it a day.

Dosage: 120 mg of DMT (without the RE-x), 50 mg of sublingual harmine, 300 mg of THH an hour before. The HPBCD was added according to the instructions of ava
Held the cotton with the liquid for 8 minutes, all the saliva built up was spit into a cup after. I have to say that, like ava mentioned, the harmine added to HPBCD alleviated the DMT sting a bit.
Comeup began as soon as I put my sleep mask on. What followed could be described as a display of a dance show. Walls of different chambers were morphing and dancing to the music I was listening. They changed into different body parts such as legs and arms (all with womanly proportions) and were in an perpetual fluidity. Plenty of women figures under disguise, at some point I saw a roman chamber with a white statue morphing. Near the end of the trip a vision of a forest sprang up.
The trip duration was literally to the length of this playlist I was listening during.
https://www.youtube.com/...Vbbt8AsJtlgsjV0H9Vmhrbk

10/10 would recommend again

Now I'll want to test:
- if the intensity is different if I abstain from harmalas, especially THH. So for 3 weeks I won't take any more harmalas. Which if I think about it is significant, since I am taking for months a big dosage of harmalas every 1 or two weeks
- if the intensity will increase if I Re-x my DMT. Tested a 500 mg batch I have and once I poured naphta over it a slimy bright orange oily gunk quickly formed at the bottom.

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27801193 - 06/01/22 07:18 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

As a life long chemist myself (and bodybuilder, this is my current pic at 220lbs, 12% bodyfat in profile avatar wearing cactus t-shirt) I am simply applying chemist & bodybuilder Patrick Arnold's proven method described in post #27756147 above with supporting blood work to freebase DMT, resulting in yet another revolutionary discovery: the powerful strong absorption of DMT (along with 30mg sublingual HPBCD complexed harmine to activate) via the sublingual mucosa, in combination with 300mg oral tetrahydroharmine taken 45 minutes before, simulating oral Ayahuasca for 1.5 hour but without all the nausea, dizziness, anxiety & weird feelings that can often accompany oral Ayahuasca, and it's easy to sublingual re-dose again at the 1.5 hour point should you desire. I've taken oral Ayahuasca over 80 times in a decade, and vastly prefer the Sublingual Ayahuasca: just as powerful but without all the above mentioned symptoms I could do without.

Spend most of my spare time at the gym, beach & waterpark down the road over the summer. In my 20's while going thru school, was a certified lifeguard instructor & deep water lifeguard over the spring and summers for the beach & local waterpark, something I enjoyed a lot, water spirit here. Beach, waterpark & parks are my 3 favorite places, love walking with my dog on the seawall or the local parks anytime I am off, lift weights 3 times a week, and run at least 20 minutes on days I don't lift.

Thanks to the sublingual Ayahuasca, now save my home grown bridgesii cactus (grow an entire patio of bridgesii which get morning sun only) for use only when I go to the waterpark, and drink the tea made from 1.5 to two 12" bridgesii (depending on thickness), all of nature looks like an outdoor fairy tale land full of neon colored bikinis...enjoying a phenomenal psychedelic trip all morning and afternoon outdoors...no words to describe...infinite open eyed beauty, mescaline was made for outdoors. We get a pass and go every summer at least once a week with my wife, her sister and teenagers, the waterpark is right down the road. We enjoy being out in nature to escape working for a corporation long-hours which I equate to an air-conditioned ant hill.

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27802649 - 06/02/22 01:17 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Complete summary of all pages, or entire topic, contents 1-6:

1. HPBCD is completely safe when used sublingually or orally with studies
2. Latest Sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #57 (5-20-2022)
3. References from Dr. McKenna, Jamie, Dr. Narang & Chemist Patrick Arnold on how HPBCD increases sublingual penetration absorption of DMT into the sublingual mucosa under tongue by up to 400%.
4. References: 12 Reasons why you should always take from 150 to 300mg pure tetrahydroharmine or THH orally around 45 minutes before applying the sublingual HPBCD complexed 30mg harmine + 60 to 150mg DMT mixed together & held under tongue for 15 minutes.
5. How to complex the harmine and DMT to the HPBCD in only 2 minutes, very easy, done on a spoon.
6. My first Sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #1 (4-23-2021)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. HPBCD is completely safe when used sublingually or orally with studies:

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct, 2019, available on-line free, simply google:
Quote:

Due to it's bulky nature, HPBCD is absorbed poorly via mucosal membranes, but the HPBCD complexed drug absorption is increased up to 400% into the sublingual mucosa under the tongue via polysaccharide absorption enhancement activity.

Most of the water soluble bulky HPBCD itself (1300g/mol) ends up in the saliva you spit out after 15 minutes into a cup while you are holding the drug complex under the tongue...while the low molecular weight (188g/mol) DMT is released by the HPBCD into the sublingual mucosa. The HPBCD not only makes the DMT water soluble but greatly increases the penetration due to polysaccharide penetration enhancement "opening up of tight junctions" in the sublingual mucosa as studies show, allowing the DMT to cross from the sublingual mucosa into the bloodstream and cross the blood brain barrier as the potent freebase.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct, 2019:
Quote:

Cyclodextrins can be used to reduce or prevent gastrointestinal and ocular irritation, reduce or eliminate unpleasant smells or tastes. Cyclodextrins at high doses can increase drug permeability by direct action on mucosal and intestinal membranes and enhance drug absorption and/or bioavailability. These effects are possibly caused by solubilisation of membrane lipids through inclusion complexation with cyclodextrins and the ability of cyclodextrins to cause perturbation of membrane integrity. However, unlike detergents, cyclodextrins solubilize membrane components without entering into the membrane, therefore the perturbing effects of cyclodextrins are mild and reversible [7]. Cyclodextrins are absorbed poorly via mucosal membranes but can improve complexed drug absorption by up to 400% sublingually.

The oral bioavailability of cyclodextrins is very low in adult animals and humans (0.1–3%), except for RM-β-CD, which has a bioavailability of 12% in rats. Because of their bulky and hydrophilic nature only insignificant amounts of cyclodextrins are absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract by passive diffusion [33, 27]. The α- and β-cyclodextrins do not cross the intestinal barrier in significant amounts and are fermented by gut bacteria or excreted whole; γ-cyclodextrins are metabolized by mammalian α-amylases into linear oligosaccharides. Consequently, cyclodextrins in food or otherwise consumed orally or applied sublingually do not usually enter the circulation in significant amounts (Frijlink et al., 1990), and thus are very safe.

Method 1: Remember, for this to work at all, you must include from 30mg harmine freebase complexed to x6 or 180mg HPBCD, or 35mg harmine freebase complexed to x6 or 210mg HPBCD under the tongue (has the power of x6 or 180 to 210mg oral harmine), along with your 60 to 150mg HPBCD complexed DMT. Instructions on content #5. Method 2: Or you can take 200mg of oral harmine around 1 hour before, when you begin to feel the harmine working, then apply the HPBCD complexed DMT under tongue. See post #2 of the DMT nexus thread for complete Method 2 trip report.

As a life long chemist myself (and bodybuilder, this is my current pic at 220lbs, 12% bodyfat in profile avatar wearing cactus t-shirt) I am simply applying chemist & bodybuilder Patrick Arnold's proven method described in references #3 below with supporting blood work to freebase DMT, resulting in yet another revolutionary discovery: the powerful strong absorption of DMT (along with 30mg sublingual HPBCD complexed harmine to activate) via the sublingual mucosa, in combination with 300mg oral tetrahydroharmine taken 45 minutes before, simulating oral Ayahuasca for 1.5 hour but without all the nausea, dizziness, anxiety & weird feelings that can often accompany oral Ayahuasca, and it's easy to sublingual re-dose again at the 1.5 hour point should you desire. I've taken oral Ayahuasca over 80 times in a decade, and vastly prefer the Sublingual Ayahuasca: just as powerful but without all the above mentioned symptoms I could do without.

Spend most of my spare time at the gym, beach & waterpark down the road over the summer. In my 20's while going thru school, was a certified lifeguard instructor & deep water lifeguard over the spring and summers for the beach & local waterpark, something I enjoyed a lot, water spirit here. Beach, waterpark & parks are my 3 favorite places, love walking with my dog on the seawall or the local parks anytime I am off, lift weights 2 to 3 times a week, and run at least 20 minutes on days I don't lift.

Thanks to the sublingual Ayahuasca, now save my home grown bridgesii cactus for use only when I go to the waterpark, drinking the tea made from 1.5 to two 12" bridgesii (depending on thickness). Mescaline was made for outdoors. We get a pass and go every summer at least once a week with my wife, her sister and teenagers, the waterpark is right down the road. Enjoy being out in nature to escape working for a corporation long-hours which I equate to an air-conditioned ant hill.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Latest Sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #57 (5-20-2022):

300mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 60mg sublingual DMT feels like 300mg mescaline
300mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 90mg sublingual DMT feels like 400mg mescaline
300mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 120mg sublingual DMT feels like 500mg mescaline
300mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual harmine + 150mg sublingual DMT feels like 600mg mescaline

For new people: I would recommend 60mg for a +3 Shulgin strength. This is the beginning dose, remember this works for 1.5 hour, the 60mg is needed to provide the horsepower for the long duration. 12 reasons why you should always include from 150 to 300mg oral pure THH around 45 minutes before with your sublingual Ayahuasca in references below, content #4.

Yesterday 5-20-2022, at 3pm, I used 300mg pure THH orally 45 minutes before, then 30mg harmine mixed with 120mg dmt all on a single spoon with (30 x 7 = 210mg HPBCD) + (120 x 7 = 840mg HPBCD) = 1050mg total HPBCD mixed and crushed back and forth on the spoon for 2 minutes using the end of another spoon with 10 drops boiling hot water, placed bottom side of tongue onto spoon, it all adhered as HPBCD forms sticky complexes, studies show HPBCD complexed freebase drugs increase absorption sublingually x 400 percent, held under tongue for 15 minutes, viewed incredible CEV's for 1 hour...

....this time the geometries skipped and went straight to realistic visions: I viewed incredibly beautiful women morphing into other beautiful women, all neon colored, these women changed into nearly 20 different women, completely naked and with animated face changes, infinite beauty, mind blowing CEV's...like the most incredible cartoon renderings of the most beautiful women, they even had geometric swirling pastels on the surface of their bodies...completely blown away. I usually use this at least once a week, just incredible. When I say animated, these women smiled and blew kisses and moved into all different positions...like watching a movie. They made intimate eye contact and communicated via physical motions. This was a +5 Shulgin level experience, this felt like direct communication and receiving of important artistic creative feelings and insights into the feminine domain.

I recorded this journey as one of the most visual of my entire life, never have I seen an hour's worth of beautiful women morphing into other women, with swirling geometric pastel patterns on their naked bodies, communicating physically, this is an artist's dream come true, way beyond 4k, visual detail astounding. I had headphones on, and the music sounded as if I had taken a strong bridgesii cactus tea (18" of bridgesii or around 500mg of mescaline), profound music enhancement, just heavenly, powerful spiritual insights, infinite open eyed beauty and neon colors splashed on all the walls, very powerful experience, it was so strong I started to feel the sublingual harmine/dmt starting to work in only 10 minutes, incredible blast off, lasted 1.5 hour with very strong trip, with 1 full hour of powerful closed eye visions as stated above. Zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety, fast comeup, had not used THH or DMT in two weeks, this may explain the powerful realistic visions.

The harmine and dmt needs to be taken mixed together and held under tongue at the EXACT SAME TIME, just as the Shaman's do for the most powerful experience, the harmine also helps masks the mild sting of the HPBCD DMT, it is actually comfortable under the tongue, and the sting becomes extremely mild with the harmine helping to mask.

For me, with every sublingual Ayahuasca journey, a higher level of consciousness is awake at one with being, beyond thought and the mind: the realization that all the things that truly matter - the spiritual, beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind, each journey awakens me and teaches me how to access this level of consiousness in everyday practice, to be the observer of the thinker, to rise above thought, a sense of stillness and peace, to be fully present in the moment, to feel the subtle emanation of joy arising from deep within: the joy of Being.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. References from Dr. McKenna, Jamie, Dr Narang, chemist Patrick Arnold:

Dennis Mckenna Ph.D:
Quote:

Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.

In my experience, THH doubles the half-life of DMT, so when used sublingually or orally, you get a full strong 90 minutes out of it with long afterglow.

Jamie, posted : 11/23/2012 8:29:28 PM:
Quote:

You can't compare sublingual or oral either..20-30mg sublingual harmine is enough to activate sublingual DMT and cause effects on it's own. 20mg sublingual is probably comparable to 200mg oral.

I use 30mg to 35mg HPBCD complexed harmine fb sublingually along with the sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT, 30mg sublingual has the power of x6 or 180mg oral harmine. 35mg sublingual HPBCD complexed harmine is also very strong and has the power of x6 or 210mg oral harmine.

Dr. Narang:
Quote:

The absorption of drugs through the sublingual route is 3 to 10 times greater than oral route and is surpassed by hypodermic injection. Sublingual mucosa under tongue is only 100 to 200 microns thick.

MESO-Rx, "Ask Patrick Arnold #10", April 15, 1999 By Chemist & bodybuilder Patrick Arnold:
Quote:

Sublingual hydroxypropylbetacyclodextrin (HPBCD) complexed testosterone has a very high bioavailabilty however as the peak blood levels are seen rather quickly (20 to 40 minutes). These peaks are quite high however and the drop off is substantially gradual as in the EMU study testosterone levels of greater than 60% over baseline were still measured after 2 hours.

Straight testosterone or prohormones do not have very good absorption under the tongue. When complexed with cyclodextrin the properties change to enable it to absorb extremely well. It would be a long and detailed explanation but that is the jist of it.

DMT is very similar to pro-hormones, poor absorption under tongue, but when complexed to HPBCD, it absorb's extremely well, studies show up to 400% increased penetration. Chemist Patrick Arnold taught me how to complex pro-hormones in my 20's: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/ask-patrick-arnold-11/

4. References: 12 reasons why you should always include from 150 to 300mg pure THH or tetrahydroharmine in your Ayahuasca:

Personal note: I may be a long term chemist, but I developed a method (post #12 of DMT Nexus thread) many years ago so that anyone can make tetrahydroharmine at home. I went into a trance state after a death and received the information from a divine source on how to do this, as I was stuck at one point for weeks on end with no solution. No fancy chemicals or equipment needed like TIHKAL THH Synthesis. Due to the hundreds of Spiritual centers in South America needing these plants, good older Caapi is increasingly being harder to find. You can do this with normal coffee filters and cotton ball stuffed in a funnel. Tetrahydroharmine (THH): she is as valuable as mescaline, can't do without her. Diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

1. Dennis Mckenna Ph.D:
Quote:

2. She is in the same beta-carboline family as ibogaine. She is the 2nd highest alkaloid in Caapi. She has a 10.5 hour half-life with peak at 5.25 hours.

3. DMT only colors are subdued and dark, but THH brightens the DMT visuals: out of this world impossible bright neon colors are a trait of high dose oral tetrahydroharmine + moderate dose 60 to 70mg+ sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT: neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows.

4. DMT does not block serotonin on it's own, but THH does...this results in not only stimulation but euphoria in combo with the DMT: and real Ayahuasca visions become apparent...important teamwork. Ibogaine, LSD, mescaline, shrooms, 5-meo-dmt, bufotenin in Amazonian snuffs, all block serotonin, THH blocks serotonin.

5. THH has numerous similarities to mescaline, she is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline, few people have used her over 100mg. I have seen the receptorome chart for THH vs. mescaline. She not only blocks serotonin like mescaline, but agonizes all 3 adrenal receptors A1-A3 associated with beauty and aesthetic enhancement, just like mescaline. Beauty enhancement is "over the top" when THH is included, she is diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

Actresses on TV will look like dazzling glowing super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves (just like with high dose cactus tea) only if you include the THH. Researchers have called THH the "tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" and rightly so.

6. THH is found in average 150mg in a cup of Caapi based Ayahuasca tea, when 2 cups are drank by some of the more advanced members for evening at the vegetals (UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) people are consuming around 300mg of THH.

7. Music will only sound bad-ass incredible if you include from 150mg to 300mg oral THH with your sublingual or oral DMT. The combo of THH + DMT is like listening to music on high-dose cactus tea, heavenly.

8. This pure THH at 300mg all by herself is extremely visual, she's an isomer of a hormone like substance made in the brain naturally.

9. The entry in TIHKAL for 300mg THH is completely wrong, where the unexperienced person compares it to the effects of 100mg harmaline. She is nothing at all like harmaline, and like 69ron once said about the person's comment in TIHKAL, he or she would not be able to tell their ass from their elbow. I agree, what complete nonsense.

10. professor8 (found here from 11/1/2010 he writes like a poet w/special powers of imagination & expression):
Quote:

A while back I read a very good explanation of the different effects of Harmalas that has stuck with me. I believe it was 69ron that said: ‘Harmine is the Coffee of the harmalas & Harmaline is the Weed and when it comes to THH (tetrahydroharmine) you have The Light.'

While very similar in molecular structure, THH has a completely different personality to Harmine & Harmaline. Calling it The Light of the harmalas is very appropriate. IMHO, it is the Holy Grail of The Harmalas. I have found Harmine very, very helpful in Meditation & Yoga. It energises your Light Body and allows you to see your Chakras & Auric fields; very helpful in a biofeedback sorta way.

Personally, Harmaline is too heavy & stony for me but I do respect its power and personality, kinda like a big shaggy & lovable dog.

Tetrahydroharmine (THH) has the ability to raise your vibration in a most powerful, yet subtle way. It brings a crystalline prismy texture to spice and adds a super clear watery dimension to Aya, like looking down through 10meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. It brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order. If one is not accustomed to perceiving these experiences with a spiritual perspective most of the nuances & subtleties THH brings on are overlooked and remain unseen and one would better enjoy Harmaline as a house painter chooses a roller over a brush, its about preference & choice.

11. Espiridion:
Quote:

Tetrahydroharmine is much more like mescaline.

12. Gayle Highpine (Ayahuasca researcher):
Quote:

The vine carries the content of the message, the teaching, and the insight. The purpose of drinking Ayahuasca is to receive the message the vine imparts.

At 300mg of THH all by itself, there are heavy open-eyed tracers like lightening flashes, and hours of teaching closed eye visions that start with colored sparkles and fireworks (red, green, yellow, blue) that dart around and progress into full-fledged way-beyond 4k visions with eyes closed that are not only static but often animated like slow and high speed movies, but all one monochrome color like green or blue for me, when you add DMT, the visions then become colored and patterning on animals for example will display their associated colors, DMT also adds on to or builds on top the THH visions, expanding them, but the teachings and insights & visions are credited to the Vine:

Tetrahydroharmine or THH ranks very high on the "periodic psychedelic table" among all the known entheogens for inducing realistic way beyond 4k monochrome teaching visions for hours...adding even small amounts of DMT brightens and colorizes the visions, example: reptiles, birds & animals such as serpents/snakes/toucans/parrots/jaguars with patterning show their respective associated colors. Many times I have viewed multi-colored serpents, birds & jaguars several times over hour long CEV periods, serpents are the manifest spirit of Ayahuasca.

THH in the caapi also seems to strongly activate the right hand hemisphere of the brain-- the side that performs tasks that have do with creativity and the arts, feelings, visualizations, imagination, holistic thinking & intuition, empathy, spirituality & connectedness. Researchers found that the right side of the brain lit up in brain scans of people who took LSD, mescaline, or mushrooms. This includes tetrahydroharmine. The world is largely moving in the direction of the Left Brain: technology and science. What the world needs is to move in the direction of Right Brain development: empathy, spirituality, connectedness.

Read study reference 1 below, and you will see that Vegetal Ayahuasca (made by the UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) contains zero to extremely low amounts of harmaline (less than 15mg), but contains as much tetrahydroharmine as it does harmine. All of the Santo Daime Ayahuasca contained zero mg of harmaline: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydroharmine

Page 154 of "Various Alkaloid Profiles in Decoctions of Banisteriopsis Caapi, 2005":
Quote:

The average ratio of THH to harmine in the vegetals (traditional brews) was consistently near 1:1, from all sources (table 2), while this ratio was closer to 1:5 in a large survey of source plant material. It is presently unclear whether harmaline is being chemically reduced to THH during the acidic process of decoction.

Dr. Callaway wrote in "The Entheogen Review":
Quote:

However, in a broad (as yet unpublished) survey of Banisteriopsis caapi, Psychotria viridis and subsequent teas, which included phytochemical analyses of all, plus subjective ratings of the teas, a strong correlation was found with teas that contained high amounts of THH and not DMT! This rating was from a large body of experienced users (regular União do Vegetal members who had consumed ayahuasca for 10+ years). In short, yes, there seems to be important activity from THH.

5. How to complex the harmine and DMT to the HPBCD in only 2 minutes, very easily done on a spoon:

Full instructions for sublingual or the one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (your choice):
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug DMT (188g/mol) to HPBCD (1300g/mol) powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT freebase to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin. For harmine freebase, 212g/mol or 1:6mg ratio harmine to HPBCD. The HPBCD is only able to complex freebase drugs, not the salt or hcl.
3) this means 60mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 420mg of HPBCD on top DMT, use 480mg HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
4) add 8 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for DMT doses of 90mg, use 10 drops of boiling hot water to mix DMT doses of 120mg. Use 10 to 12 drops of hot water for 150mg DMT. 10 drops usually still works well for 150mg DMT. Just experiment a bit. You will want to use less drops of hot water (1 drop per 12mg DMT) for higher doses of DMT so it will fit comfortably below the tongue. 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90mg DMT = +4 Shulgin level life strength. 120 to 150mg DMT = +5 Shulgin level life changing experience.
5) Add 30 to 35mg harmine freebase to your spoon of HPBCD DMT, add x 6 or 180mg HPBCD for 30mg harmine. Add x 6 or 210mg HPBCD for 35mg harmine, add 2 to 3 more drops of hot water to complex the harmine.
6) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt & harmine using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, scrape & mix everything back and forth hard using your muscles. This is how scientist pre-pare these complexes by kneading.
7) Hold a lighter one inch away from under the spoon to heat up spoon for 20 seconds, then pull flame away, this aids the final complete dissolution or dissolving of the 2 ingredients after heating up a slight bit, mix the contents 10 seconds more before using, just as bodybuilder chemist Patrick Arnold recommended and taught for sublingual pro-hormone mixing.

7) --> For one-shot Ayahuasca: Refer to post #381 on page 20 with 6 pics: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861&p=20 simply dunk spoon of HPBCD DMT into 30ml (one-shot) of 125 degree F water from microwave when ready to drink for the evening, stir a few seconds...it dissolves instantly, and leaves a transparent color it dissolves so well, then stir in around 160mg harmine fb and 150 to 300mg tetrahydroharmine freebase, add around 100mg of 100% pure vitamin C powder so the freebase harmalas can dissolve, stir a bit, then drink all at once as the Shaman's do for the most powerful journey.

Note: DRY THE BOTTOM of tongue/sublingual mucosa with a tissue before applying
6. My first Sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #1 (4-23-2021) that started all this:

Note: Be sure to always take from 150 to 300mg very pure THH orally around 45 minutes before. You can put it in an empty capsule. Normal Caapi based Ayahuasca always contains an average of 150mg THH per cup, 2 cups Ayahuasca contain 300mg THH.

No need to ever re-dose more of the oral tetrahydroharmine or THH as she (feminine teaching spirit) has a half life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5.25 hours.

Depending on total HPBCD harmine + HPBCD dmt dosage, it can all absorb in as little as 10 minutes, for higher doses I give it 15 minutes under tongue, it all completely absorbs. Spit out all the built up saliva at the end of 15 minutes into a cup, all of the sublingual Ayahuasca ingredients should have easily absorbed by then....but if at any point during the 15 minutes you build up too much saliva, and you feel it become too uncomfortable, simply tilt head forward and gently relieve any built up saliva but always keep tongue pressed down to hold any remaining ingredients in the sublingual mucosa under tongue at all times.

There is a mild sting felt while you do this, but the added harmine sublingually helps to make the sting very mild...works to mask a bit...and it doesn't bother me at all, as it is so worth enduring for 10 to 15 minutes for the phenomenal spiritually divine experience that begins 22 minutes after you begin all this (the sublingual experience begins in 1/2 the time or 22 minutes instead of 45 minutes like the oral) but still lasts 1.5 hour with super long afterglow. You can re-dose up to two more times, and it continues to work just as strong as the first dose, so long as you continue to use 30mg harmine along with each re-dose of dmt.

--> On my very first 300mg oral THH taken 45 minutes earlier + sublingual 60mg HPBCD DMT fb (60mg DMT complexed to x7 or 420mg HPBCD in 6 drops boiling hot water) combined with sublingual 30mg HPBCD harmine fb (30mg harmine complexed to x6 or 180mg HPBCD in 2 to 3 drops boiling hot water) held under tongue at exact same time journey with 2 sublingual re-doses at each 1.5 hour mark (had not used dmt in several months):

...all the way till 5am in the morning I was seeing closed eye visions of slow and high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, many Mesoamerican pyramids, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, many different animals on a rotating globe, walking on the planet-like globe as it spun, hundreds of visions like slow and high-speed movies over the course of many hours.

I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea.

I saw the interiors of many magnificent homes, exposed like a camera flash went off, then off to the next home interior, bizarre alien looking creatures, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart. All sorts of architectural wonders appeared that I could not make out exactly what time period they were from.

All the visions were enchanting & manifested incredible beauty. The multi-colored beautiful serpents kept appearing several times in different forms, as if they have some prominence to do with it all, two of them had shining skin covered in gold scales and intertwined like DNA, reminds me of the Aztec quetzalcoatl myth, the "serpent of precious feathers."

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the sublingual DMT/harmine and oral THH combo all night long..it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 70 times, cactus 200 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw that first night.

The visions inspired me to buy a book on the Aztec myth of "Quetzalcoatl, the serpent of precious feathers", as I feel somehow this entity is a "teacher to mankind". I saw the brightly colored serpents many times in the 5 hours of visions, and now I understand why they are so commonly reported in Ayahuasca journeys. They seem to possess divine knowledge that humans were not supposed to have been privileged to, but the serpents gifted this knowledge to humankind.

Recently found a 1.5 hour video on Amazon prime entitled "Ancient Alien Origins" and "Alien gods" 2019 on Amazon prime which is all about this ancient alien flying serpent or dragon entity which is found in all religions of the world & "BAM, Builders of the Ancient Mysteries".

Return of the Serpent & of Eden:

https://earthmedicine2015.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/return-of-the-serpent-of-eden/
hxxps://earthmedicine2015.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/return-of-the-serpent-of-eden/
Artwork courtesy Chuck Sperry, F. Scott Hess (dreamtime) & Jillian Evelyn (beyond the mold)

Pic1: top to bottom: 300mg pure white tetrahydroharmine (THH) taken orally x 45 minutes before, 30mg harmine freebase, 120mg DMT freebase, 1050mg total HPBCD to complex the harmine (30mg harmine x 7 = 210mg HPBCD + 120mg dmt x 7 = 840mg HPBCD, total = 1050mg HPBCD) in 10 drops boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug all on a single spoon.

Pic2: 30mg harmine + 120mg DMT + 1050mg HPBCD all getting ready to be mixed and mashed together on a single spoon for 2 minutes using 10 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug. Also shown at top: 300mg pure white THH in a weigher which was taken orally x 45 minutes before hand.

Pic3: This is the 30mg harmine + 120mg DMT + 1050mg HPBCD all mixed together for 2 minutes in 10 drops boiling hot water, mixed and mashed it hard back and forth using muscles, this is how scientist prepare these complexes, by kneading...then held lighter 1" away under spoon for 20 seconds, then mixed contents x 10 seconds more after light heating...this light heating guarantees the final complexing of all the ingredients, then placed tongue onto spoon, it all adhered, held for 15 minutes in sublingual mucosa, started to work strongly in only 10 minutes. Took 300mg pure tetrahydroharmine or THH orally 45 minutes before beginning the sublingual. This resulted in +5 Shulgin level life changing strength journey, extremely visual & music enhancing.

Pic4: 4 of my 12" home grown bridgesii, I grow an entire patio full of these which get morning sun only. I drink the tea of 2 of these when I go to the waterpark, all of outdoors looks like a fairy tale land full of neon colored bikinis, phenomenal psychedelic experience all morning and afternoon long. No words to describe. The 5-20-2022 trip above using 300mg oral THH + 30mg sublingual HPBCD complexed harmine + 120mg sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT feels very similar to 18" of bridgesii tea or 500mg of mescaline for 1.5 hour with super long afterglow, and it's easy to re-dose more of the sublingual harmine/dmt if you choose at every 1.5 hour point x 2 more times for a 4.5 hour long strong trip. No need to ever re-dose more of the tetrahydroharmine as it has a 10.5 hour half life with peak at 5.25 hours.

Pic5: The late great DM Turner on the mescaline experience. I've taken purified mescaline around 50 times in doses from 300 to 600mg, and bridgesii cactus tea over 200 times in a decade. The oral 300mg THH + sublingual 30mg harmine + sublingual 120mg dmt feels very similar to a high dose 500mg mescaline experience. Easy to handle, crystal clear clarity, euphoria, profoundly beautiful and extremely visual, infinite open eyed beauty, powerful music enhancement and profound spiritual insights with a special feeling like Heaven is smiling down on you, just like DM Turner describes.

Pic6: Dr. Narang: "Sublingual mucosa under tongue 100 to 200 microns thick, 3 to 10 times better than oral absorption."

Pic 7: HPBCD tornado cone traps the DMT freebase inside and Ergopharm's hot selling cyclodiol powder, HPBCD complexed 4-androstenediol (4-AD), when used sublingually, converted into testosterone at a rate of 95% via enzyme activity once it quickly entered the bloodstream from the sublingual mucosa.

Pic 8: Serpents are the manifest Spirit of Ayahuasca, saw brightly colored serpents many times over my first 300mg oral THH taken 45 minutes earlier + 30mg sublingual HPBCD complexed harmine + 60mg sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT (both held under tongue at exact same time for 15 minutes) with another sublingual re-dose two more times at each 1.5 hour point resulted in hundreds of colored teaching visions & powerful music enhancement over the 5 hour total trip, trip report above on contents #6.

Top left: Egyptian Goddesses Isis (Cobra) & Serapis: depicted as Sacred Serpents

Top middle: Shipibo Ayahuasca Tapestry: The Vase representing the Amazonian Medicine, The Serpents that of the Grandmother Spirit of Ayahuasca

Top middle: Cosmic Serpent: Book by Jeremy Narby

Top right: Mayan ruins

Bottom left: Priestess of Quetzalcoatl

Bottom middle: Aztec Serpent Moon Goddess (Coyolxauhqui). Other Aztec Serpent Symbols include: Quetzalcoatl (Feathered Serpent), Xiuhcoatl (Fire Serpent), Mixcoatl (Cloud Serpent), and Coatlicue (She with Serpent Skirt)

Bottom right: Kundalini Serpent Pathway

Bottom right: Shiva and Shakti: Siddhi Level of Divine Masculine & Feminine Balance, similar to the Caapi vine (female Spirit) which is supported by the masculine tree so she can reach for the Heavens.

Last pic: each 3ml syringe with storage cap is back filled (remove plunger from syringe) from spoon full of HPBCD complexed 30mg harmine and 150mg DMT for storage in a freezer, defrost by dunking in a coffee cup full of hot water when ready to use.

Edited by tregar (06/05/22 10:32 AM)

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27808252 - 06/06/22 11:25 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

This Sublingual Ayahuasca topic can also be found here with 63,000 views (6-6-2022):
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861&p=22

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27808333 - 06/06/22 12:27 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Compilation of L-dreamer's comments:
Quote:

Making this thread so that I can post my thoughts on the dosing method described in this thread

My few experiences have consisted of about 60 mg of freebase DMT dissolved in 500 mg of HPBCD, with 250-300 mg of THH, and about 35 mg of sublingual harmala/harmaline

From the start I want to say that sublingual DMT with oral THH is everything I wanted ayahuasca/pharmahuasca to be. And I think it is also the best way for someone to be introduced to DMT
Where do I start with the pros:

- no nausea at all, even if you take sublingual harmine/harmaline with it. It is such an odd and pleasant feeling to not have to fight constant nausea and vomit inducing dizziness. I literally don't have to worry about having a handy throwup bucket like I did with typical oral DMT.
- just the right kind of duration, it never overstays it's welcome, in about an hour you will get whatever you had to receive. No need for a bedridden 2+ h long comedown
- crisp, clear headspace. Previous oral DMT experiences have always given me this pinch of delirium and sleepiness to my mental state. But with this combo and I am fully present in it
- no come-up anxiety, the transition is gradual and smooth
- the DMT visuals are there, and in one experience they seemed even more glowing, or with actual real-life landscapes or persons assembling before my vision instead of the usual DMT geometry
- your body will love to move to the music you are listening
- let's say you accidental swallow the DMT solution or the saliva build-up becomes unbearable - you will still have a pharmahuasca experience with less if not any nausea. And also this form of oral DMT seems to absorb way better than a typical pharmahuasca
- you need less DMT than the typical pharmahuasca
- if you aborted the experience (saliva build-up that you spit out) you will now in about 25-30 minutes for sure, and then you can try again with the same DMT dosage, it won't stack like in pharmahuasca where it can sometimes take even 2 hours to enter fully

I still can't believe people aren't all over this method, especially beginners. It is so versatile and maybe even "comfortable". It is worth experimenting only on it for me, goodbye throw bucket and tissues next to my bed, goodbye retching and holding in the taste of earthy vomit, goodbye 5 hour long sedation and diziness that takes up your entire day.

I predict in a short time sublingual DMT will have it's separate section on the Nexus.

L-dreamer, post #372:

Had another try today.
Ava was not kidding with the images of beautiful women. Today I had a vision of a naked blonde with the body of a literal Goddess opening my mind's eye like you would a zipper at the beggining. The perfection of the female form in full display with a glistening astral skin. And it wasn't any libido increase, just a sense of witnessing beauty.
This effect is so peculiar to me, ava mentioned about certain adrenergic receptors that THH touches like mescaline does, but I could not find a source on how these receptors are actually involved in "Aesthetic perception"

L-dreamer, post #401:

no need to worry, the THH I have is 100% legit. It's just that sublingual DMT requires harmine or harmaline (sublingual or oral) to activate from my testing. At this point I am trying to see how exactly it works and what kind of harmalas are needed. Sublingual DMT isn't like vaped DMT where you don't need harmine or harmaline IMO.
The reasons I know my THH is legit are:
- had actual visions on it+DMT+ sublingual harmalas (even 35 mg can work). Visions of incredibly beautiful women (think Greek goddesses archetypes) are for me one of the hallmarks of THH
- enhances music
- leads to slight dizziness at that dosage but no actual nausea
- powerful mood enhancement for days after I have taken it: less anxiety, and less neuroticism

L-dreamer, post #411:

Writing this post 30 minutes after another sublingual DMT experience. Someone was asking me why am I hoarding grams of DMT. And the reply is that I want to have as many sublingual DMT experiences.
Finally got the pure harmine and the difference is night and day from the harmaline. Way more sharper thought space without the tinges of delirium harmaline brought me, I'm not going back.
I tried two times pharmahuasca but I puked two hours in each time, so the experiences ended way sooner.

I will say that the pharmahuasca is more suited, at least in the dosages I take the DMT with, for self-assessment. It just makes me think about me, my life, and my relationships with others. A lot of times there is barely any fancy light show going on but I am fed spikes of what I feel are insight, that stay with me long after the experience is over. One of the trips dealt with the theme of my parents and brothers, the blood lineage that ties us and the affection that binds a family in cohesion.

Sublingual DMT on the other hand is way more euphoric, sharp and energetic. Pharmahuasca is the boring tea you have to sip that does not taste good, while sublingual DMT is that can of energy drink you just want to gulp in one go.
I have a vape mod but I can honestly say that I am too scared to smoke DMT in any significant dosage. And the lack of harmalas gives the pure DMT landscape a vibe that I consider too chaotic and useless, like those post-modern "pain-t(h)ings" were people just smear paint and call it a day.

Dosage: 120 mg of DMT (without the RE-x), 50 mg of sublingual harmine, 300 mg of THH an hour before. The HPBCD was added according to the instructions of ava
Held the cotton with the liquid for 8 minutes, all the saliva built up was spit into a cup after. I have to say that, like ava mentioned, the harmine added to HPBCD alleviated the DMT sting a bit.
Comeup began as soon as I put my sleep mask on. What followed could be described as a display of a dance show. Walls of different chambers were morphing and dancing to the music I was listening. They changed into different body parts such as legs and arms (all with womanly proportions) and were in an perpetual fluidity. Plenty of women figures under disguise, at some point I saw a roman chamber with a white statue morphing. Near the end of the trip a vision of a forest sprang up.
The trip duration was literally to the length of this playlist I was listening during.
https://www.youtube.com/...Vbbt8AsJtlgsjV0H9Vmhrbk

10/10 would recommend again

Now I'll want to test:
- if the intensity is different if I abstain from harmalas, especially THH. So for 3 weeks I won't take any more harmalas. Which if I think about it is significant, since I am taking for months a big dosage of harmalas every 1 or two weeks
- if the intensity will increase if I Re-x my DMT. Tested a 500 mg batch I have and once I poured naphta over it a slimy bright orange oily gunk quickly formed at the bottom.

Artwork courtesy (above, post #27802649 ) Chuck Sperry, F. Scott Hess "dreamtime", Jillian Evelyn "beyond the mold", (here) Soey Milk, "inflorescence", woman meditating.

Chuck Sperry:

F. Scott Hess:
https://www.google.com/s...mp;bih=314&biw=1039

Jillian Evelyn:

Soey Milk:

Shaman Pablo Amaringo, Ayahuasca visions:
https://visualmelt.com/Pablo-Amaringo

My grandmother was a life time oil painter artist, and taught me to paint at an early age, thus my love for art. My two favorite art mags are Juxtapoz and High Fructose.

Pics for welcome guests:
https://mycotopia.net/to...neys-over-a-years-time/
hxxps://mycotopia.net/topic/111790-journal-50-sublingual-hpbcd-dmt-ayahuasca-journeys-over-a-years-time/

Pic: Each 3ml syringe with storage cap is back filled (remove plunger from syringe) from spoon full of liquid HPBCD complexed 30mg harmine + 150mg DMT for storage in a freezer, defrost by dunking in a coffee cup full of warm water when ready to use. I then squirt the contents back out onto a spoon and place underside of tongue onto spoon, it all adheres, as HPBCD sublingual Ayahuasca forms sticky complexes, studies show HPBCD complex increases freebase drug penetration x 400 percent into the sublingual mucosa, very strong experience, sublingual absorption is 3 to 10 times stronger than oral according to Dr. Narang. 2-minute super easy instructions on post #27802649 above, contents #5.

This sublingual Ayahuasca simulates oral Ayahuasca for 1.5 hour but without all the nausea, dizziness, anxiety & weird feelings that can often accompany oral Ayahuasca, and it's easy to sublingual re-dose again at the 1.5 hour point should you desire. I've taken oral Ayahuasca over 80 times in a decade, and vastly prefer the Sublingual Ayahuasca: just as powerful but without all the above mentioned symptoms I could do without.

300mg oral THH taken x 45 minutes earlier + the sublingual Ayahuasca (HPBCD complexed 30mg harmine + 150mg DMT) held under tongue for 15 minutes feels very similar to 600mg of mescaline for 1.5 hour with super long afterglow. The sublingual Ayahuasca can be re-dosed every 1.5 hour x 2 more times for a 4.5 hour super strong experience with long afterglow. No need to re-dose the oral THH, as it has a half life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5.25 hours.

I've taken purified mescaline around 50 times in doses from 300 to 600mg, and bridgesii cactus tea over 200 times in a decade. Just like high dose mescaline, the sublingual Ayahuasca is: Easy to handle (gentle), crystal clear clarity, strong euphoria, profoundly beautiful and extremely visual, infinite open eyed beauty, powerful music enhancement and profound spiritual insights with a special feeling like Heaven is smiling down on you. However, unlike mescaline, you feel very refreshed the next day, no mild exhaustion or tiredness the next day like cactus tea can cause (I often have to take a nap to recover at some point the next day with mescaline).

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27810879 - 06/08/22 01:58 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Over the summer, I put the breaks on the Sublingual Ayahuasca, and use my home grown bridgesii cactus instead. My wife, her sister and teenage daughters go at least once a week to the waterpark down the street. I only use the cactus tea for outside as mescaline was made for outdoors. I grow a patio of bridgesii which get morning sun only, to shield from the hot, intolerant heat.

Trip report 6-8-22 Wed at the waterpark:

Today at 10am, drank the tea made from 780g de-corred chunks (3 of these bad boys), peeled wax skin from outer later, boiled for 45 minutes on high, then filtered thru a strainer, then reduced the liquid down to 6oz, then filtered the 6oz thru a cotton ball stuffed in a funnel, to get out any nausea causing particles to the intestines. Anytime I do this, I end up with a zero nausea, heavenly experience....so long as you can tolerate the bitter taste of the cactus, you are in for a treat.

Also took 300mg of pure THH 1 hour after drinking the cactus tea (never take at the same, but stagger by 1 hour, you don't want the mild maoi's in the cactus mixing with the SRI which is THH, I've done it before, trust me you don't as your heart beat will accelerate for several hours. Always take the cactus tea 1st, then 1 hour later take the THH, in that order only.

Around noon, the cactus tea and THH was working very well! Felt like a 500mg strong mescaline experience....all of nature looked like an outdoor fairy tale land full of neon colored bikinis...the open eye beauty was un-real, infinite in it's scope, nature shown with a diamondlike brilliance, strong deep head space, profound spiritual awakening, the music being played was just heavenly.

Home at 3pm (several hours after they opened) and it's still working very well! Playing music is just phenomenal...and all the movie stars on television look like glowing brilliant colored cartoon versions of themselves. Cactus always does a fine job of exaggerating facial and body features. The colors on cactus are extraordinary, and not of this planet, neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows. With eyes closed I saw majestic scenery of palaces and gardens, and some weird alien kind of creatures made of purple colors, a group of 3 of them looking back at me. I saw far away places, and completely naked beautiful women all neon glowing and flirting. Gotta love the cactus.

Artwork courtesy Hannah Faith Yata, Chuck Sperry "empathy"

Stay true to yourself. Love, peace and music.
https://www.friskyradio.com

Edited by tregar (06/08/22 07:47 PM)

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27831351 - 06/22/22 07:05 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

So far, I've gone to the waterpark once a week every week this summer, each time taking somewhere between 780 and 1,000g of bridgesii fresh chunks from my smaller home grown bridgesii (post #421 pic). Each 6oz pint jar when full, holds the equivalent of 1,000g fresh bridgesii chunks boiled down. Last week I drank 1000g or one 6oz jar not shown (used up). 1,000g (what it is in a 6oz jar) divided by two gives me the equivalent of 500mg very strong mescaline after I drink the whole 6oz jar.

I'm going again to waterpark in 3 hours this morning this wed, drinking an entire jar on the right, this 6oz will again have around 500mg mescaline.

Trip report at the waterpark (last Friday) from 11am till 3pm:

I drank an entire 6oz tea (500mg mescaline equivalent).

My favorite thing to do is sit in the wave pool on the outskirt with my wife her sister and teenage daughters, and sit in the waves as they splash up on me, sometimes so powerful they turn my body sideways as I laugh and smile...just like being in the ocean, love the sounds of the waves, and people watching, they play music over the loud speakers...I watch the patterns and neon colors wash across the water, very euphoric, total spiritual ecstasy...the music sounds incredible. Very profound spiritual experience...deep head space, infinite open eyed beauty, nature shines like a diamond, neon colored bikinis, when looking at the clouds in the sky, they move as if in animated stop motion, like frame shots taken every half seconds, beautiful experience beyond any words. Walking in the gift shops always tells me how hard I am tripping, as the hanging beads from ceiling to floor shine and glisten like diamonds, the women look so beautiful, beauty is insane. Their facial and body features are exaggerated like a cartoon, there is a feeling like all of Heaven is smiling down on you that is common with cactus.

Pic: artwork courtesy Jillian Evelyn (Juxtapoz art mag), each 6oz cactus tea jar when full contains 1,000g fresh cactus bridgesii chunks boiled down (around 500mg mescaline). The chunks are boiled on hi for 45 minutes, then filtered thru a strainer, reduced to 6oz then filtered thru a cotton ball in a funnel to remove all the nauseating particles to the intestines for a zero nausea experience.

OfflineNeoSalmon327
Stranger
    #27831993 - 06/22/22 04:38 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Thank you I wasnt familiar with this HPBCD and am intrigued.

I am really confused here, why isnt anyone talking about combining it with psilocybe mushrooms????
Is there some bad interaction?

Does anyone else think harmine/aline with DMT was like mushrooms?

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time [Re: NeoSalmon327]
    #27834416 - 06/24/22 12:23 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Thanks NeoSalmon327

Sublingual Ayahuasca directions:

How to complex the harmine and DMT to the HPBCD in only 2 minutes, very easily done on a spoon:

Full instructions for sublingual or the one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (your choice):
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug DMT (188g/mol) to HPBCD (1300g/mol) powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT freebase to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin. For harmine freebase, 212g/mol or 1:6mg ratio harmine to HPBCD. The HPBCD is only able to complex freebase drugs, not the salt or hcl.
4) add 8 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for DMT doses of 90mg, use 10 drops of boiling hot water to mix DMT doses of 120mg. Use 10 to 12 drops of hot water for 150mg DMT. 10 drops usually still works well for 150mg DMT. Just experiment a bit. You will want to use less drops of hot water (1 drop per 12mg DMT) for higher doses of DMT so it will fit comfortably below the tongue. 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90mg DMT = +4 Shulgin level life strength. 120 to 150mg DMT = +5 Shulgin level life changing experience.
5) Add 30 to 35mg harmine freebase to your spoon of HPBCD DMT, add x 6 or 180mg HPBCD for 30mg harmine. Add x 6 or 210mg HPBCD for 35mg harmine, add 2 to 3 more drops of hot water to complex the harmine.
6) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt & harmine using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, scrape & mix everything back and forth hard using your muscles. This is how scientist pre-pare these complexes by kneading.
7) Hold a lighter one inch away from under the spoon to heat up spoon for 20 seconds, then pull flame away, this aids the final complete dissolution or dissolving of the 3 ingredients after heating up a slight bit, mix the contents 10 seconds more before using, just as bodybuilder chemist Patrick Arnold recommended and taught for sublingual pro-hormone mixing.

Note: DRY THE BOTTOM of tongue/sublingual mucosa with a tissue before applying.

8] --> For one-shot Ayahuasca: Refer to post #381 on page 20 with 6 pics: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861&p=20 simply dunk spoon of HPBCD DMT into 30ml (one-shot) of 125 degree F water from microwave when ready to drink for the evening, stir a few seconds...it dissolves instantly, and leaves a transparent color it dissolves so well, then stir in around 160mg harmine fb and 150 to 300mg tetrahydroharmine freebase, add around 100mg of 100% pure vitamin C powder so the freebase harmalas can dissolve, stir a bit, then drink all at once as the Shaman's do for the most powerful journey. HPBCD complexed DMT for oral use is up to x3 times more powerful than regular freebase or DMT salts used orally. It is just as strong as jungle Ayahuasca brew prepared with Hawaiian psychotria. It absorbs many factors better than un-complexed DMT. The HPBCD also masks the nasty taste of the DMT freebase, and it is very easy on the intestines, zero irritation.

Depending on total HPBCD harmine + HPBCD dmt dosage, it can all absorb in as little as 10 minutes, for higher doses (90 to 150mg) I give it 15 minutes under tongue, it all completely absorbs. Spit out all the built up saliva at the end of 15 minutes into a cup, all of the sublingual Ayahuasca ingredients should have easily absorbed by then....but if at any point during the 15 minutes you build up too much saliva, and you feel it become too uncomfortable, simply tilt head forward and gently relieve any built up saliva but always keep tongue pressed down to hold any remaining ingredients in the sublingual mucosa under tongue at all times.

There is a mild sting felt while you do this, but the sublingual harmine helps to mask it a bit, and it doesn't bother me at all, as it is so worth enduring for 15 minutes for the phenomenal spiritually divine experience that begins 22 minutes after you begin all this (the sublingual experience begins in 1/2 the time or 22 minutes instead of 45 minutes like the oral) but still lasts 1.5 hour with super long afterglow. You can re-dose up to two more times, and it continues to work just as strong as the first dose, so long as you continue to use 30mg harmine along with each re-dose of dmt. When re-dosing every 1.5 hour, you will end up with a strong 4.5 hour long experience. 

Remember, don't expect a vaped DMT experience to last anywhere near as long as a sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT experience...the sublingual results in 1.5 hour of strong journey with 1 hour of strong CEV visions and visuals. 90 to 150mg sublingual HPBCD DMT results in the horsepower to give a 1.5 hour strong experience, whereas vaped is gonna be very short in comparison. The sublingual 30mg HPBCD complexed harmine + 90 to 150mg HPBCD complexed DMT in combo with the oral 150 to 300mg THH just like oral Ayahuasca tells a story visually and vision wise with significant teaching since it has such a long duration to act (1.5 hour). Plus music sounds bad-ass incredible (phenomenal music enhancement just like high dose mescaline) for 1.5 hour while this works.

The vaped DMT might even be "too intense" too handle, I have no idea, as this is not traditional usage....I always base my trips on traditional usage. Slowed down DMT for 1.5 hour (the way I use it) is easy and gentle to handle, just like mescaline.

3 trip reports to give you an idea of how THH or tetrahydroharmine adds to the experience:
Latest Sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #57 (May-20-2022):

For new people: I would recommend 60mg for a +3 Shulgin strength. This is the beginning dose, remember this works for 1.5 hour, the 60mg is needed to provide the horsepower for the long duration. 12 reasons why you should always include from 150 to 300mg oral pure THH around 45 minutes before with your sublingual Ayahuasca in content references #1 in post #1 at top of this thread.

....this time the geometries skipped and went straight to realistic visions: I viewed incredibly beautiful women morphing into other beautiful women, all neon colored, these women changed into nearly 20 different women, completely naked and with animated face changes, infinite beauty, mind blowing CEV's...like the most incredible cartoon renderings of the most beautiful women, they even had geometric swirling pastels on the surface of their bodies...completely blown away. I usually use this at least once a week, just incredible. When I say animated, these women smiled and blew kisses and moved into all different positions...like watching a movie. They made intimate eye contact and communicated via physical motions. This was a +5 Shulgin level experience, this felt like direct communication and receiving of important artistic creative feelings and insights into the feminine domain.

1st sublingual Ayahuasca Journey, April 21, 2021:

On my very first 300mg oral THH taken 45 minutes earlier + sublingual 60mg HPBCD DMT fb (60mg DMT complexed to x7 or 420mg HPBCD in 6 drops boiling hot water) combined with sublingual 30mg HPBCD harmine fb (30mg harmine complexed to x6 or 180mg HPBCD in 3 drops boiling hot water) held under tongue at exact same time journey with 2 sublingual re-doses at each 1.5 hour mark (had not used dmt in several months):

The visions inspired me to buy a book on the Aztec myth of "Quetzalcoatl, the serpent of precious feathers", as I feel somehow this entity is a "teacher to mankind". I saw the brightly colored serpents many times in the 5 hours of visions, and now I understand why they are so commonly reported in Ayahuasca journeys. They seem to possess divine knowledge that humans were not supposed to have been privileged to, but the serpents gifted this knowledge to humankind.

Recently found a 1.5 hour video on Amazon prime entitled "Ancient Alien Origins" and "Alien gods" 2019 on Amazon prime which is all about this ancient alien flying serpent or dragon entity which is found in all religions of the world & "BAM, Builders of the Ancient Mysteries".

Return of the Serpent & of Eden: https://earthmedicine2015.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/return-of-the-serpent-of-eden/
sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #56, April 22, 2022:

1) Stirred, mashed and mixed the 30mg harmine along with the 180mg HPBCD for 2 minutes on a spoon using the end of another spoon in the 3 drops hot water, it complexes very fast due to the dust-like crystal size of harmine, it appears to work in only 30 seconds.

2) Then stirred, mashed and mixed the 150mg dmt along with the 1050mg HPBCD in 10 drops hot water on a spoon using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, using muscles to crush or knead it hard together back and forth...then held lighter 1" away from under bottom of spoon for 20 seconds, then mixed contents 10 more seconds...this 20 second light heating really aids the complete dissolution or dissolving of the 2 ingredients. Like a tornado, the dmt is trapped inside the HPBCD cone. This makes it not only very water soluble, but studies show this enhances penetration into the sublingual mucosa under the tongue by up to 400%.

Update 3pm: I took 300mg THH 45 minutes before, then the harmine/dmt complex held under tongue at the exact same time for 15 minutes...mind blowing experience...with eyes closed for an entire hour I witnessed the most incredible evolving dancing kaleidoscopic geometrics I've ever seen, way beyond anything I've ever seen before: thousands of fine intricate geometries....and all incredible neon yellow, pink, green, blue, violet...at some points the geometries evolved into Egyptian cat women and Indian goddesses. I was blow away, I had music playing, mind blowing music enhancement...so heavenly...

With open eyes, incomprehensible "over the top" infinite beauty everywhere, everything glowed with an intense inner divine light, diamond like shimmering...the movie playing had actresses who looked like glowing, dazzling super colorful cartoon versions of themselves.

This felt like 600mg of mescaline, +5 Shulgin level experience, incredible deep head space and profound spiritual insights.

Best part: zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety. Pure euphoria and bliss. I will continue to use this weekly for the rest of my life.

Pic1: top to bottom: 300mg pure THH to take orally 45 minutes before, 30mg harmine, 180mg HPBCD to complex to the harmine, 150mg dmt, 1050mg HPBCD to complex the dmt.

details: 300mg pure white tetrahydroharmine (THH) taken orally x 45 minutes before, 30mg harmine freebase, 150mg DMT freebase, 1230mg total HPBCD to complex all ingredients (30mg harmine x 6 = 180mg HPBCD + 150mg dmt x 7 = 1050mg HPBCD, total = 1230mg HPBCD) in 13 drops boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug all on a single spoon.

Pic2: 300mg pure white THH seen in weigher, below it: 30mg harmine + 150mg DMT + 1230mg HPBCD all getting ready to be mixed and mashed together on a single spoon for 2 minutes using 10 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug. Also shown at top: 300mg pure white THH in a weigher which was taken orally x 45 minutes before hand.

Pic3: This is the 30mg harmine + 150mg DMT + 1230mg HPBCD all mixed together for 2 minutes in 13 drops boiling hot water, mixed and mashed it hard back and forth using muscles, this is how scientist prepare these complexes, by kneading...then held lighter 1" away under spoon for 20 seconds, then mixed contents x 10 seconds more after light heating...this light heating guarantees the final complexing of all the ingredients, then placed tongue onto spoon, it all adhered, held for 15 minutes in sublingual mucosa, started to work strongly in only 10 minutes. Took 300mg pure tetrahydroharmine or THH orally 45 minutes before beginning the sublingual. This resulted in +5 Shulgin level life changing strength journey, extremely visual & music enhancing.

Pics for welcome guests (post #19): https://mycotopia.net/to...neys-over-a-years-time/

Stay true to yourself. Love, peace and music.
https://www.friskyradio.com

Edited by tregar (06/24/22 03:10 PM)

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27837388 - 06/26/22 01:05 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

A little off topic, but this is another interest of mine, fighting aging and remaining young:

25mg MK677 bloodwork FAQ = 4iu pharm grade HGH (used 25mg mk677 for 5 years, gives HGH of 18 year old)

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/25mg-mk677-bloodwork-faq-4iu-pharm-grade-hgh-used-25mg-mk677-for-6-months-out-of-the-year-for-5-years-straight-with-7-bloodworks.329132/

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds