Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAnTron
Squibbler

Loc: IN, USA
Walking in place, living in slow motion.
    #27783023 - 05/18/22 03:35 PM (1 month, 14 days ago)

2:15 pm

3 tabs taken orally. One was a year old and the other two were over 2 years old stored at room temperature in tinfoil. I thought there would have been a dramatic drop in potency in all that time. Maybe there was and the tabs were just extra strong but in any case, it was more than enough.

2:30 Head to a coffee shop to meet up with an old friend. While there I started coming up. We were sitting on the porch and I started getting waves of tingling/ whole body vibrations. We chatted there for a while. I had to lay down a few times and I was just laying on the coffee shop porch. (No one else around) I suggested we walk to the park nearby which we did. We went to the hill we used to always sit on after school and in the summer. We drew a little bit but my hands were getting shaky and I was loosing some motor function. It got windy so we packed up. I suggested going for a hike but my friend declined and we went out separate ways. I never told him I was on L.

I walked up into the foothills and sat down on top of a hill for a while. I was just laying there, watching the sky and enjoying myself. I remember people walking by looking kind of like "are you ok?" I would give them a smile and they'd be on their way. Clouds started rolling in and it was getting windy so I decided to head down. I went one way initially and then decided to go another way and turned around. This is when I started peaking.

I have never been this high before and I think I've taken more ug of L than this but these were exceptional circumstances. I started walking to the trail down. I was walking towards it but it didn't get any closer. "Ok wow I'm really high, I just need to relax for a second" sat down and regrouped. I got up and headed for the trail. I was walking in place. Just like in the cartoons where they're running and the background keeps repeating. I couldn't get past the next fence post. At this point I considered if I was in a bad way. I thought about the datura trip reports of people thinking they are in one place when they really aren't. "Am I sitting on a park bench right now with people asking me if I'm ok?" For a brief second I considered I could be dying. I just thought to myself I love my girlfriend and just kept walking straight. I really felt like I was getting nowhere but decided I wasn't going to die. I finally saw some people on the trail ahead and was able to walk towards them and got on the trail down. I shed some tears of relief when I got down. I seriously could not get anywhere.

From here on, for an amount of time, I experienced what I can only describe as existing in slow motion. This is not something I felt was possible on any drug but none the less I was living it. Everyone was moving so slowly and I felt like my body was lagging behind where I thought I actually was. I thought to myself that it seemed like time was passing at a normal rate for everyone else. I felt glad to be back down and in a familiar place although everything looked so different. Hard to describe the visuals at this stage as I was far more in the body and other perceptual highs. I heard someone playing guitar and I followed the sound. A guy was playing on his porch. He stopped and as I walked up I think he was crying. Hard to say though. I told him I thought his music was good and he invited me up on his porch and gave me a hug. He invited me in to play but a lady with him reminded him he was leaving. We hugged again and split. He told me he was playing Modest Mouse.

I walked to the house I was staying. (Just visiting my hometown) the walk there was more time dilation and those funny experiences you have walking buy and saying hello to sober people when you are completely out of your gourd. One very strong experience I had was crossing the street and I felt like I could only see from outside perspectives. It was a brief dissociative ego loss moment and beautiful.

6:00pm

Made it to the home I was staying and just layed on the floor in the guest room. My friend came home shortly after. The rest of the night consisted of listening to music  (some Modest Mouse) and dancing and sharing gratitude for my friend and lots of tears. Very emotionally beautiful. Later I laid on my bed just appreciating the closed and open eyed visuals. They were less clear but I had to focus on them to see them at this point. I had a hard time falling asleep but I awoke feeling 95% sober. The L I did was definitely very clean and potent. I'll (probably) never do that much again, or not go for a hike if I do, but I had a very positive experience that hopefully has a lasting impression on me.

The best part about L is you can pretty much not  overdose. (Don't quote me on that, I've heard horror stories of accidently drinking a vial) You can definitely overdo it, kind of easily, but it's much better than other "hard" drugs in that regard. I think everyone should do it! Maybe just start with one tab though..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom