Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: NBA 2021-2022 season [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #27750099 - 04/25/22 12:02 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Nice win NOLA.  Suns are showing they really are not much of anything without Booker. 

In other news with the Nets down 3-0 John Oliver released this on Air Bud and special guest Kevin Durant.:thumbup:

Oh yeah.  And Bill Simmons talking about the werewolf movie in the 80's with Michael J. Fox and his stat line.  Shit cracks me up.  Those are true basketball fans, lol.

Edited by Barnaby (04/25/22 12:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27752262 - 04/26/22 03:10 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Nothing like going to a bar after watching a Ballet and seeing the Jazz losing by thirty.  :glittershitz:

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27752658 - 04/26/22 08:23 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Ja.  Yeah, that is quite impressive.  "Fans are getting nervous".  Stupid.  Get nervous when you play a real contender.

InvisibleTexas Honey BadgerM
No fucks given
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster Texas
    #27753879 - 04/27/22 07:02 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Milwaukee is sending the Bulls home
60-42 at the halftime
Waiting on the Warriors
Yeah I love nba playoffs :jokerclap:

--------------------

Some call me Paw ๐Ÿพ

Edited by Texas Honey Badger (04/29/22 01:46 AM)

No fucks given

Re: NBA 2021-2022 season [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 1
    #27756818 - 04/29/22 04:54 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Barnaby where did you disappear to?

--------------------

Some call me Paw ๐Ÿพ

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27757164 - 04/30/22 12:58 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Making up for lost time and vacationing all over the West Coast.  L.A. and S.D. and now in a few weeks San. Fran.  I just don't post on the shroomery when traveling or out in Sulk Lake City, nice game winning shot Bog.,

Is more of when getting fucked up at home.  I get into a city and I explore it and meet people at hostels and talk with them and such.  Is easy to keep up on youtube on the NBA.  But yeah.  I used to go the Pacific Crest Trail but that time is done.  Majority of it is closed hiking and camping once a year for three weeks where there is no signal, and like one wise person told me on it, nature doesn't care if you bitch when you are that far up.  Up and down mountains but it makes one going through cities seem like nothing.  One just does it in my experience and yeah, everyone needs a break from the internet and computer games, and work, like I do any of that, lol, know how to spread the dollar. 

Anyway am still pissed about the Jazz game in SLC yesterday.  All fucking year they don't have a closer/clutch guy/Jordan or many others in the NBA and all the endless blown leads by massive amounts.  Am kind of relieved it is over.  It fit the season like the ending to a bad movie.

Is still amusing.  Years ago, and I didn't look it up but remember posting it with the Rockets and Jazz both up 3-1 in their series and set to meet each other in the next round and three in a row L's.  This year it was two games and a bit hobbled my name is Luka, I live on the second floor, sorry, getting fucked up but they couldn't do shit with him out besides the first game.

Nets, 0-4.  First round.  Bad pick, not giving you shit just will be in San Fran and Oakland soon.  Will see if I can get a G.S. ticket for under 300.  Is time to live life again to answer your question.  I just don't post when on vacation or recovering from a bender.

But yeah.  No Vegas for awhile.  Though am so tempted, even with Booker back, taking G.S. against the Bucks.  Not going with the Suns anymore.  Even if Paul didn't miss a shot, that was impressive.  And seriously think the Bucks can repeat watching some of their games.  But the rush of seeing a game at home with G.S.  and that crowd.  That time is getting near its end with the age of the team and want to see one before the dynasty is over.

Like Kerr said, Curry is everything to this team.

Edited by Barnaby (04/30/22 01:06 AM)

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27757199 - 04/30/22 03:51 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Great song.  Like Barkley and Smith said about the Jazz the coaching staff makes no change in game plan.  Get Gobert out on the 3 point line to defend 3 point drop back three point shots.  Then open the three point side shots wide open. 

Blah.  My name is Luka.  On with life.  I don't care if I am not on the floor.  Letting it go, letting it go.  Time for a vacation.  Like my late step-dad once said, your whole life is a vacation. 

Second round should be interesting.:lahey:  And yeah I am going to post this music.  Fuck the Jazz and, can't blame him but was amusing to me.  Just watching a movie and some character said that, IT IS A WOMANS NAME when arguing about a different name but same point.  Made made me crack up.  But yeah, on with it.  Steph Curry highlights later.  For now, enjoy the Jazz and their team song.  God, thank you Memphis for 30 million dollar Connelly VET that traveled, when they never call traveling in the NBA and he did and they did call it and the game is what it was!  IT WAS WHAT IS WAS!  Fear and choking.

My name is Luka.  Lol.  God, at least he got some of the rim.  Well, it was a good running joke why it lasted.:shrug::beer: 

list=RDVZt7J0iaUD0

No fucks given

#27757996 - 04/30/22 06:52 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Bog fucked himself by not making the 3:picard:
I am on the Warriors bandwagon
They are just to good and experienced to lose to the Suns

Donโ€™t get me wrong I would love to see the Suns win it all
Milwaukee shure looked good in that last game
So many pick so little time :rofl2:

--------------------

Some call me Paw ๐Ÿพ

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27758070 - 04/30/22 08:22 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

God watching the deer it is like he has elastic arms and they can guard  and have three point shooters.  Have you seen the size of his hands and fingers?  Is amazing, MVP.  I never thought of the size of someone and their fingers until this draft and that Q.B. from Pitt that no one wanted.  This has to be the worse QB class ever. 1 in two rounds I think.  Maybe two, who gives a fuck.

On to the Burning State I mean the Golden State once again.  One and a half hour flights are great.  Not a bandwagon fan, just don't watch shitty teams.  My teams will always be the Jazz in the NBA and since we can never have a MLB or NFL team because they play on the sabbath here Broncos and Rockies. 

Is amazing how long it used to take to travel to places through history.  Now one can just take a nap and be there.  And yeah I pay the 9 dollars for a beer even on a short flight!  Lol.

Vegas is 55 minutes away.  Just want to go back to San Francisco as they are cleaning it up.  Then don't even want one to call it San Fran anymore, stupid.  But if I was a gambling man, lol, would take the Warriors over the Suns and Bucks in the East. 

Life is fun now, again.  Enjoying it.  Hopefully most people are.  No fog emoji so here is some sunshine in your life Texan, with respect.  God, they put that occult lone star symbol everywhere in Austin when visiting there.  Great draft.:thumbup:  Only time will tell how they fuck it up.:shrug:

Rockets are fucked for awhile.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27759486 - 05/02/22 02:13 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Lol.  On to Oakland.  Looking forward to seeing you there Texas Honey.:wonka::beer:  Just a joke of course but why the fuck couldn't Bog make that game winning three?  I let it go.

Edited by Barnaby (05/02/22 02:23 AM)

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27762307 - 05/04/22 02:11 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Nice wins over G.S. and the Bucks.  Will it matter long term.  NOPE.  Lol.  They know how to play the second season of the NBA.  The playoffs.  Though the NBA season would go on year round since it is all indoors but their are limits to a persons body.:shrug::beer:

Does make the odds better though.  And who does one think will win the game 3's with these two teams.  Have a great educated guess.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27763882 - 05/05/22 03:38 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Dallas is done, in the Valley of the Sun
Think they get game three, which is meaningless to me

The Heat, if anyone believes in the deserves a great hoorah!
Not in a good way, next round, a few games to play

So on with what is to come
An epic battle with G.S. and the Suns

If you believe the Grizz have a chance
I just feel sorry for you

Bucks will win out as will the Suns and Golden State
that play in places I really can't tolerate

Bucks and Suns are who I expect
the rest is very irrelevant, and deserves no respect

But maybe in game 7 the Warriors in the Western Conference Finals, whatever, shall be epic.
Really don't give a shit and hope the Suns get it and the championship and Paul goes out like a champ
He deserves one ring. 

Will be paying attention wherever I am at.  Great thing about traveling and bars.  They always have sports on live.  Think it will be Golden State this year but hope the Suns do it as Booker looks well healed up as does Paul.

Shall see.  Is getting fun.:shrug:  And yeah don't fuck women anymore, lol. The government and its supreme court and scheduled drugs made under the Nixon administration is quite amusing.  I did my suffering and can see through it.  But that is for the Political part of the shroomery.  Have more focus on that. 

If the Jazz were playing against those mighty teams, would care a lot more but we all have our favorites.  The athletes actually try in the postseason and put in effort.

LET'S GET IT ON!

Edited by Barnaby (05/05/22 03:48 AM)

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: NBA 2021-2022 season [Re: Barnaby]
    #27776767 - 05/14/22 10:48 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Celtics go to game 7 against the Bucks in Boston.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: NBA 2021-2022 season [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27779588 - 05/15/22 11:19 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

And the Bucks played them within 30.  Wow.  That game really sucked and I just watched the last 6 minutes of it waiting for a flight from San Francisco.  Laughed with the guy sitting next to me as he is a NBA fan as well and when I saw the score I just said, yeah, don't think they are coming back from this one.  He is a Warriors fan and said the Bucks never scared their fanbase.

Celtics/Heat.  No clue.  Phoenix if Paul is healthy BUT HE ALWAYS, with all the different teams he has played on, GETS HURT WHEN IT MATTERS THE MOST. 

The Greek freak and his stat line and of 20 rebounds was truly impressive.  It was the rest of the team that choked majorly.  Will be interesting how the rest of the playoffs play out.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27783651 - 05/18/22 10:32 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Yeah.  Two game sevens that were the most horrid I have ever seen. 

So on with it.  God I am glad I am not betting this shit.  Heat get game one.  Warriors as well easily.

So to the point does anyone think if it is GS/East Coast teams Miami or Celtics have any sort of chance of even to a game 6?  And that is just a safety number.:toiletduk:

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27784539 - 05/19/22 04:01 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Interesting how the Warriors dominated the Mavs in game one.  They just shut down Luka and gave the Mavs endless open three point shots and they missed almost all of them out of 25 or 26 attempts during the game. 

Kerr is a master at coaching but Kidd isn't bad either and the Mavs will adjust.  Am looking forward to game two.  Warriors time frame for another championship is very low where the Mavs have a lot of time for their next one and I can see Luka staying there like Dirk with the same type of career. 

Don't feel so bad about the Jazz getting eliminated by them anymore.  I don't give a shit about the Celtics or Heat. 

West is the Best.  On with the games.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: NBA 2021-2022 season [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #27786254 - 05/20/22 10:07 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

I suppose Texas Man has bought his Texans tickets and is looking forward to the NFL season.  Must hate, my name is LUKA, I live on the second floor in Dallas.  Playing basketball this morning and copying his shooting technique.  The arm and how he shoots his threes and arch of the ball.  3 in a row but rusty.  Tried Steph shit but that is a no way thing. 

Wonder how Dallas is doing in this game as waiting till the end to watch it.  I don't do commercials.  Nice blowout win Celts.  God those teams are horrid.  Going with Golden State for it all like everybody now.

BUT YOU ARE A BANDWAGON FAN!  No fan of G.S. but like Bill Simmons said of the love of gambling, any team you put an amount of money that means something to you if you win or lose is your favorite team that game.

Just can't bet against teams I want to win like say the Jazz were playing against G.S.  Even though they would lose the inner turmoil and the ticket would feel like ill gotten gains.  I learned that once.

Celts Warriors and G.S. in six.  Best guess.  A nice going out party for the big 5.  Poole and Wiggens.  The NBA is not fair but like one wise man once told me, who ever told you life was supposed to be fair?  Shit, my late father lived his whole lifetime believing the world should be fair.  What a waste of time and energy.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27790125 - 05/24/22 01:20 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

God.  The spread with the Warriors and and Boston is going to be inane.  My name is LUKA is gone despite ruining it at the end just doing a NBA three point contest.  Texas man is out of his thread so I will let it be.  As with the MLB thread.  Time to have a life.

No fucks given

#27790499 - 05/24/22 10:03 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I am back from winning the bann lottery
Warriors should send the Mavs home tonight
Big sweep
Celts Heat series is getting good now:derdance:

--------------------

Some call me Paw ๐Ÿพ

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: NBA 2021-2022 season [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #27793003 - 05/25/22 09:33 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

YOU WERE WRONG!  Mavs aren't going down till the next game in Cali.  My name is Luka stood up against a sweep instead of just for fun hitting a lot of a lot of meaningless threes during the team choking a lead in the forth big time. 

Sorry about the ban, have been there before.  You have such and such time until you can return.  Blah, whatever.  Somehow life goes on but yeah, will see if Jimmy steps up for the Heat.  Really is going to be bad when they meet up with the Warriors. With either one.  Will see. 

Time to have some fun in America and the holiday.  I do my best to limit my enjoyment of drugs and alcohol to just to celebrating the death of people in war.  Seriously, glad your back man Cole.  Just a joke.  Enjoy your freedoms and liberties on the shroomery and in the great USA!  I have no clue who is going to win the Celts and Heat series. 

One thing I do know is,  I LIVE IN AMERICA!  Lol.  What can I say life is good.  Some Rocky for you.  He beat Drago or was it Mr. T the second time.  I forget.  Like the last time the heat or Celtics won a championship.  I don't count the bubble championship or Pierce and Garnett or fucking Ray Allen.  Whew.  Those were the times.

Lakers are probably going to eat Westbrooks contract and cut him at I think 35 million.  Found that amusing.  But on to the Heat and Celtics.  And the G.S. in game 4 or not?  Luka can't take it over 5 all-stars for 4 straight games.  Their window is next year and Cuban is willing to spend to get the team he wants.  Next ten years with him there should be interesting unless the world goes to shit.  MONKEYPOX!  Lol.  Ahh shit, life is strange.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains