Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTaylor1123
Stranger
I WAS STABBED IN THE CHEST AND NEED HELP HEALING. WHAT MUSHROOMS CAN HELP * 1
    #27776934 - 05/14/22 01:20 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Hello everyone. It’s so good to finally be back on here. I love you all. Anyways, less than a week ago I was stabbed brutally in the chest. The knife went in just beneath my left peck and it went up and cut all my pectoral muscles. It was 1-2 mm away from getting my lungs. It just missed my artery. It almost got my heart and all my vital organs. I had gotten stabilized at the emergency room and then started bleeding out again and had to go into emergency surgery where they cauterized everything and then tried to repair my put and mangled pectoral muscles. They were not able to repair and reconnect my mangled bleeding pectoral muscles and are telling me that I won’t have use of my pectoral minor muscle ever again and maybe other parts of my peck as well. I refuse to believe that though and I choose to be strong and positive and heal myself. I very much believe there are many types of mushrooms that can help me heal my massive wound and heal and reattach my peck muscles.
I am asking if anyone has any recommendations as to what types of mushrooms I can take to help me heal fast and help repair my muscles and nerves and cells. I believe they can help me reattach my peck muscles. If anyone has any knowledge and suggestions as what to use or do I would be very grateful for my help and suggestions. Thank you everyone. Much love to all of you! ❤️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChemicalArms88
Stranger
Re: I WAS STABBED IN THE CHEST AND NEED HELP HEALING. WHAT MUSHROOMS CAN HELP [Re: Taylor1123]
    #27776977 - 05/14/22 01:58 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Wow thats crazy. Whats the back story here? Mushrooms wont help muscles heal. You would be better off getting on a steroid forum and asking that question lol. Look into peptides... TB500, BPC-157, hgh... these are just a few things bodybuilders take when trying to heal an injury.

Speedy recovery!

Anonymous #1

Re: I WAS STABBED IN THE CHEST AND NEED HELP HEALING. WHAT MUSHROOMS CAN HELP [Re: ChemicalArms88] * 1
    #27776985 - 05/14/22 02:11 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Fire your doctor and thank whoever made talk to text. You need to find someone to do the surgery right.

Offlineoursoulsinmotion
Be Helpful 🙂
Female Unread Journal

Re: I WAS STABBED IN THE CHEST AND NEED HELP HEALING. WHAT MUSHROOMS CAN HELP [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27777303 - 05/14/22 07:48 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Why did you get stabbed? What went down?

--------------------
W e a r y o u r l o v e l i k e h e a v e n
[quote]Enlil said:
Maybe you should rat the site out in exchange for a sandwich.[/quote]
:kittylaugh:

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: I WAS STABBED IN THE CHEST AND NEED HELP HEALING. WHAT MUSHROOMS CAN HELP [Re: oursoulsinmotion]
    #27777746 - 05/15/22 03:20 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Mushrooms alone cannot help you.

Get a referral to a reputable orthopedic surgeon. They will need to put the foundation connections back in place and then you will no doubt require physiotherapy and a planned diet with essential nutrients to complete the healing process.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineTaylor1123
Stranger
Re: I WAS STABBED IN THE CHEST AND NEED HELP HEALING. WHAT MUSHROOMS CAN HELP [Re: Northerner]
    #27777881 - 05/15/22 07:43 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Thank you bro. I do need to fire my doctor  they have never listened very good. I am starting physical therapy Monday and I will absolutely look for an orthopedic surgeon to help put me back together. I also believe I can heal myself and heard lots of great things about some mushrooms helping with nerve repair and tissue and cell repair and stuff.

Also by the way and this is for everyone. I did nothing to get stabbed. It was a pure act of evil by someone that I trusted and would have done anything for. They drank alcohol and for no reason stabbed me. Premeditated too. Purposely got my hard way down and stabbed me. Tried to kill me. It was like he had got possessed. It’s be biggest betrayal ever.

Offlineoursoulsinmotion
Be Helpful 🙂
Female Unread Journal

Re: I WAS STABBED IN THE CHEST AND NEED HELP HEALING. WHAT MUSHROOMS CAN HELP [Re: Taylor1123]
    #27777902 - 05/15/22 08:24 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Nothing good comes from booze

--------------------
W e a r y o u r l o v e l i k e h e a v e n
[quote]Enlil said:
Maybe you should rat the site out in exchange for a sandwich.[/quote]
:kittylaugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom