Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: the future is here [Re: split_by_nine]
    #27777473 - 05/14/22 10:29 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

split_by_nine said:
Quote:

r3volution.gurl said:
Quote:

split_by_nine said:
Quote:

r3volution.gurl said:
Why would you feel embarrassed in front of random strangers?

shame

Again, why would you feel shame in front of random strangers?

theres no one single answer. some are raised that way, others become it naturally.

That's a personal issue, not a cashier one.

--------------------

"Souls love. Thats what souls do. Egos dont, but souls do. Become a soul, look around, and youll be amazed-all the beings around you are souls." -Ram Dass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleremake
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
Re: the future is here [Re: CosmicFool] * 1
    #27777476 - 05/14/22 10:30 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

I manage a grocery store.

Service workers are treated like shit and are expected to be machines anyway.

Cashiers have the shitiest job and are most likely to be mistreated by the system or customers.

The actual job of being a cashier is also not perceived as an actual stepping stone to something better, even though it is and could be, so a lot of workers treat it like something insignificant and part-time without a care for what they are contributing to the overall performance of the store.

Perhaps it's better to put an actual machine there to deal with the entitled customers.

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: the future is here [Re: r3volution.gurl]
    #27777477 - 05/14/22 10:31 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

cash is cool but its an extra step for me. i get paid on the card. i use the card to spend it. taking the cash out is like a third party option

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: the future is here [Re: remake]
    #27777479 - 05/14/22 10:32 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

remake said:

Cashiers have the shitiest job and are most likely to be mistreated by the system or customers.

The actual job of being a cashier is also not perceived as an actual stepping stone to something better, even though it is and could be, so a lot of workers treat it like something insignificant and part-time without a care for what they are contributing to the overall performance of the store.

Perhaps it's better to put an actual machine there to deal with the entitled customers.

ive never mistreated a cashier.

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
    #27777480 - 05/14/22 10:33 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

split_by_nine said:
cash is cool but its an extra step for me. i get paid on the card. i use the card to spend it. taking the cash out is like a third party option

Some people are entrepreneurs and the govt doesn't know it.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

Re: the future is here [Re: budmanman]
    #27777491 - 05/14/22 10:45 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

budmanman said:
Quote:

r3volution.gurl said:
Don't blame cashiers for your laziness to get your own money. I also give change in order to get bills. I have never been shorted because I don't allow myself to get shorted. It takes less than 5 seconds to correct the wrong change if you're paying attention of your own money.

Oh I have tried before and spent 5 minutes trying to explain to them and they still don't get it so then I just told them the amount to give me and they did. I could have literally told them to give me more than they owe and they would have.

I also see cashiers post online that this even happens to them and they get fired and it is becoming a common cashier scam since cashiers can't do math, somehow the scam even works when it says how much to give back right on their screen.

How do you spend 5 minutes explaining the change you're missing... Sorry, but your story and reasoning sounds like you just don't like cashiers. Maybe it's an American thing. I've never had that issue. I got the wrong change back once, maybe twice and it takes 5 seconds or less to get my money because I am able to recite the amount I gave, the amount I received and the amount I was supposed to receive within 3 seconds..

Just use the self checkout. Work for free, well actually pay to work, I don't give a shit. It's not factually faster, it just feels faster. Also, all the 'benefits' claimed thus far are personal issues within yourselves, no offense.

https://ixtenso.com/technology/the-self-checkout-paradox-faster-or-slower.html

--------------------

"Souls love. Thats what souls do. Egos dont, but souls do. Become a soul, look around, and youll be amazed-all the beings around you are souls." -Ram Dass

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#27777501 - 05/14/22 10:51 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

If I hated cashiers I would just do this every time.

https://crimestoppers.ca/quick-cash-scam/#:~:text=Quick%20change%20scam%20is%20when,exchanges%20thereby%20confusing%20the%20cashier.

Or when their manager arrives so they can re open the register, that is another thing they need management approval just to open it again because the stores have such little faith in the work force to trust them to even be able to open the register at will I would tell the manager how shit they are.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

Edited by budmanman (05/14/22 10:52 PM)

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#27777503 - 05/14/22 10:53 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Oh fuck so this walmart gave me a quarter once that had a small hole somehow in it, I am talking small its like some kind of projectile that was very small was shot through it.

Then another day I was there and the guy wouldn't accept the quarter of which I actually argued with him as he was the one who initially gave me the quarter in the first place.

I ended up having to break a bill over this quarter situation.

--------------------

Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

#27777505 - 05/14/22 10:55 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

remake said:

Like I said, I'm not paying to cash myself out. The store would either have to pay me the 1 or 2 dollars to cash myself out or my business is gone. It's not my problem cashiers accept the low wages they do. If it were me, I'd get all my coworkers together to demand higher wages until they either do it or fire me.

--------------------

Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

#27777512 - 05/14/22 10:59 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

budmanman said:
Oh fuck so this walmart gave me a quarter once that had a small hole somehow in it, I am talking small its like some kind of projectile that was very small was shot through it.

Then another day I was there and the guy wouldn't accept the quarter of which I actually argued with him as he was the one who initially gave me the quarter in the first place.

I ended up having to break a bill over this quarter situation.

Again, the fact you accepted the quarter is your fault... honestly you should already know the change you're supposed to receive before you receive it. Stop blaming other people for your laziness. If you care that much to complain about it like you are, then start doing something about it instead of expecting low wage workers to give a shit about your money being one customer out of hundreds of customers a day.

--------------------

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#27777514 - 05/14/22 11:02 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

There is nothing wrong with a quarter even if 49% of it is broken off, legally if you have a piece of money that is 51% complete it is legal tender by law.

--------------------

Invisibleremake
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
    #27777519 - 05/14/22 11:06 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

r3volution.gurl said:
Quote:

remake said:

Like I said, I'm not paying to cash myself out. The store would either have to pay me the 1 or 2 dollars to cash myself out or my business is gone. It's not my problem cashiers accept the low wages they do. If it were me, I'd get all my coworkers together to demand higher wages until they either do it or fire me.

Some people who are Cashiers have intricate complexities like all human beings which probably led them to accept a low paying job.

Other than that sometimes it truly is all the business could afford.

I wish I could tell some of my customers to please go ahead and just go shop somewhere else then.

Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

#27777525 - 05/14/22 11:13 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

I wouldn't accept that quarter lol

--------------------

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#27777529 - 05/14/22 11:16 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

I was literally reading the laws to him and he wouldn't budge, the line was getting crazy long during this I hope his day sucked after.

--------------------

Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

#27777554 - 05/14/22 11:39 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

remake said:
Some people who are Cashiers have intricate complexities like all human beings which probably led them to accept a low paying job.

Other than that sometimes it truly is all the business could afford.

I wish I could tell some of my customers to please go ahead and just go shop somewhere else then.

Why say intricate complexities?

They can't get another job because they didn't go to school or their degree was useless and they need to work slave wages to not be homeless and starve. I mean to me, that's still no excuse for workers not to work together to receive what they really deserve.

If a business can afford to purchase self checkout machines, they can afford to pay their workers a living wage. I'm mostly talking about corporation franchise stores anyways, not the small businesses you may be referring to.

Lol I feel no shame when there is no cashier at the register, but 10 empty self checkouts and the worker let's me know I can go to the self checkout and I kindly say "I'm sorry for making you work harder, but no on the self checkout so I don't have to feel stupid paying my hard earned money to cash myself out for a wealthy corporation. If I could get you to cash me out that would fantastic." "Thanks so much."

--------------------

Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

#27777562 - 05/14/22 11:45 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

split_by_nine said:

Yeah I get that. If it were me I'd make monthly trips and take as much cash out because I don't like my purchases logged either lol

I'm picky af

--------------------

Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

#27777565 - 05/14/22 11:47 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

budmanman said:
I was literally reading the laws to him and he wouldn't budge, the line was getting crazy long during this I hope his day sucked after.

:lol: you're a meanie

Also, you know laws don't actually matter in our favour for us little people against corporations right?

You should have asked for a manager if you spent that much time talking to the cashier lol

--------------------

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #27777567 - 05/14/22 11:49 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

r3volution.gurl said:

I knew EVERY ONE OF THEM

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

Re: the future is here [Re: twighead]
    #27777574 - 05/14/22 11:54 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
Quote:

r3volution.gurl said:

I knew EVERY ONE OF THEM

Well then you're fucked.

You can't leave your house.

You can't show your face to another human being ever again cause of that damn anti fungal cream exposé.

--------------------

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #27777579 - 05/14/22 11:56 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

the worst part was that it was for a dog not me!

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates