Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | Next > | Last >
OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

Loc: California Flag
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #27776975 - 05/14/22 01:56 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
They initiated the invasion of Crimea and they initiated the more recent invasion of the rest of Ukraine.

Don't forget this one as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerch_Strait_incident

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Kwyjibo] * 1
    #27776982 - 05/14/22 02:07 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Seriously. At the very most, Ukraine was preparing a more ambitious assault into disputed areas like the Donbas. Zero chance they were ever going to venture into Russian territory.

--------------------

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: ballsalsa]
    #27776992 - 05/14/22 02:14 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
can you explain further what you mean about underestimating Afghanistan?

easy they made America look like fools because the way we withdraw from Afghanistan. Took over billions worh of equipment from us. Russia an china both seen this an look where we are at now. Especially since the Ukrainian invasion. What did biden doM he made empty threats. He talked about how he would do this an that an bla bla bla. Putin knows biden is incapable of doing any kind of successful military presence.

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Tulipslave]
    #27776996 - 05/14/22 02:16 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tulipslave said:
Quote:

christopera said:
You realize you are acting like a child?

The US hasn't been around forever, nor has Russia. So when I say "forever" obviously it is an act of rhetoric.

How am I acting like a child....?

Even in the history of both nations, the USA and Russia, in all of its iterations, have NOT always been enemies.

Why is that hard for you to understand? Especially in relation to your broad, sweeping statements, to which you then get defensive and mildly insulting when someone questions.

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Or is that adage too childish for you?

during ww2 Russia an the usa worked to together to take down hitler. Russia wanted to invade Japan but after we dropped our nukes they dint want that smoke.

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Mach z 800]
    #27777006 - 05/14/22 02:32 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

That's just business as usual. What, you thought they were gonna load all the MRAPS and shit onto boats to ship home? Too expensive and leaves less room for military industrial pork at home.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27777011 - 05/14/22 02:34 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
We have evidence that the U.S. was helping Ukraine prepare to defend itself from further Russian invasion and occupation.

you can think trump for that. He wanted to make shure Ukraine was ready for an invasion.
Quote:

ballsalsa said:
That's just business as usual. What, you thought they were gonna load all the MRAPS and shit onto boats to ship home? Too expensive and leaves less room for military industrial pork at home.

well yes we should take our equipment so its not used against us.

Male User Gallery

#27777017 - 05/14/22 02:37 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Well, maybe, but that isn't what we usually do. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

#27777034 - 05/14/22 02:52 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

not used against us.

How are they going to use that stuff against us all the way from Afghanistan ? We didn't leave anything with that much range did we ?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27777074 - 05/14/22 03:48 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Kwyjibo said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
There's so much evidence now that the US was already planning to go to war with Russia...

The US was planning to make Ukraine go to war with Russia ? 
  Source or make believe ?

The video is my source.  You should watch it.  It's only about 1 minute long.

The US going to war with Russia and Ukraine going to war with Russia are not the same thing and nowhere in that video are we forcing Ukraine to go to war. So, source or make believe.

It was Psilynut2 that said "The US was planning to make Ukraine go to war with Russia", not me, I only noted we were planning a war with Ukraine against Russia.  Thank you for pointing his bullshit out.

The US has admitted many times we are fighting a proxy war against Russia through Ukraine.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #27777080 - 05/14/22 03:55 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Kwyjibo said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
The US has been preparing Ukraine for war.  This takes some clout away from those who say "This is all Russia's fault, they started it!"

Russia did start it. Ukraine can prepare for whatever they like, Russia doesn't get to determine what Ukraine can or can't do within it's own borders.

So by your own logic, I assume you blame Israel for starting the Arab–Israeli war in 1967, and that Israel should return all the land they won, correct?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27777088 - 05/14/22 04:04 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
How is preparing for war after literally watching a foreign military power invade and annex your territory, provocative?

Do you realize 96% of Crimeans voted to rejoin Russia after a US backed coup because they preferred to be a part of Russia than serve under a puppet regime of the US Government?  Do you realize that only 6 people died in this "invasion"?

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
Russia literally did start it. They initiated the invasion of Crimea and they initiated the more recent invasion of the rest of Ukraine. I'm sorry if you don't care for that reality but there isn't anything I, Lindsay Graham or John McCain can do about that.

Crimea didn't vote to separate from Ukraine until after the US supported coup to install a puppet Government in Ukraine.  I'm sorry that you don't care for that reality.  If we let democracy take its course in Ukraine, Crimea may never have left. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27777090 - 05/14/22 04:05 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

It was Psilynut2 that said "The US was planning to make Ukraine go to war with Russia", not me,

No he didn't. You conveniently left out the punctuation at the end of his sentence which was a question mark. He was asking a question, not making a statement. You answered that question stating that that information was in the 1 minute video. Stop lying.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27777092 - 05/14/22 04:08 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Seriously. At the very most, Ukraine was preparing a more ambitious assault into disputed areas like the Donbas. Zero chance they were ever going to venture into Russian territory.

Agreed!  :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #27777095 - 05/14/22 04:10 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Kwyjibo said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

It was Psilynut2 that said "The US was planning to make Ukraine go to war with Russia", not me,

No he didn't.

You should reread the post:flowstone:

--------------------

OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

#27777096 - 05/14/22 04:13 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Kwyjibo said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

No he didn't.

You should reread the post:flowstone:

You should read the punctuation. He was asking a question, not making a statement. Stop lying.

Male User Gallery

#27777107 - 05/14/22 04:30 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

ballsalsa said:
How is preparing for war after literally watching a foreign military power invade and annex your territory, provocative?

Do you realize 96% of Crimeans voted to rejoin Russia after a US backed coup because they preferred to be a part of Russia than serve under a puppet regime of the US Government?  Do you realize that only 6 people died in this "invasion"?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

ballsalsa said:
Russia literally did start it. They initiated the invasion of Crimea and they initiated the more recent invasion of the rest of Ukraine. I'm sorry if you don't care for that reality but there isn't anything I, Lindsay Graham or John McCain can do about that.

Crimea didn't vote to separate from Ukraine until after the US supported coup to install a puppet Government in Ukraine.  I'm sorry that you don't care for that reality.  If we let democracy take its course in Ukraine, Crimea may never have left. :shrug:

Interesting. Russia is justified in invasions and occupations because of it's national interests but others are held to a different standard in which they aren't even justified in supporting their preferred outcome without military force. 

I wonder how many times in the last 300 years democracy has been allowed to simply take its course without interference?

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27777123 - 05/14/22 04:48 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

christopera said:
The US was planning to do something that made other people do actual things, which means that the people planning are at fault.

:awesomenod:

Quote:

christopera said:
The US has been anti Russia forever. How does this come as news to Fal?

Who said it was news to me?  Why is it when people don't have an intelligent response to the topic, they post something irrelevant to the topic?

The topic is that we have evidence the US was preparing Ukraine to fight a war for us.

The topic is you playing make believe in a way to justify your angle.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

OfflinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: christopera]
    #27777132 - 05/14/22 04:59 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

I'm going to be the first one to say it even if everyone defending Russia is correct I'm still on Americas side

FUCK THOSE COMMIES
America or die 🇺🇸

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

Edited by theRealrollforever (05/14/22 05:01 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27777133 - 05/14/22 05:00 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
Interesting. Russia is justified in invasions and occupations because of it's national interests but others are held to a different standard in which they aren't even justified in supporting their preferred outcome without military force.

Crimea voted to rejoin Russia.  Russia simply kept the peace by not allowing Ukraine to create havok, as we saw them do in Donbas.

--------------------

Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27777134 - 05/14/22 05:00 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

not used against us.

How are they going to use that stuff against us all the way from Afghanistan ? We didn't leave anything with that much range did we ?

Weren't people complaining about al-qaida using shoulder fired rockets we supplied to Osama for fighting Russians?  I'm not saying it true, but I recall people saying it back in the day.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder