Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

Re: True vampires [Re: Malin]
    #27781375 - 05/17/22 09:29 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Malin said:

All is a flow -- To give more than receive, is not easy, with conscious attention.

And when logic bends to emotional or instinctive needs the flow becomes a Gordian Knot

Edited by Buster_Brown (05/17/22 09:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMalin
*whir*--click--*woof!* (not dog)
Other

Re: True vampires [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #27781380 - 05/17/22 09:36 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

ooh yeah. that is deep friend...

Also uh-- this is random but I glanced and saw it looked like "true vaginas" ahhh i'm sorry :smile:

--------------------
[quote]Buster_Brown said:
Word game: "Walking on the waves she came"
I guess we will see if Malin can walk on these troubled waters.[/quote]
[quote]Malin said:
Yea I'm with you Buster and thank you so much. When I was 13, 21 years ago I heard it as- "Walking on the waves Chicane." Of course that's not a word. Staring as she my na-ame. Oh I can't get it out of my head... It was definitely one of my favorites. I had a good 10 albums or so (by that band) Though I was poor, my friend gave them to me.[/quote]

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Re: True vampires [Re: Malin] * 1
    #27781400 - 05/17/22 10:00 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Malin said:

Also uh-- this is random but I glanced and saw it looked like "true vaginas" ahhh i'm sorry :smile:

That may be an issue going forward.

But regarding vampires, Madonna and Trump are just the tip of the iceberg. Is fiat money a type of vampirism? Is UBI vampiric? Or government workers in a bloated government?

How about energy usage? I occasionally look at how business as usual is done in my field and consider how inefficient it is, ostensibly for the sake of convenience. There's little difference between the average "green warrior" and someone who doesn't give a fuck about power usage. In practice they're basically the same.

And tax usage, the boomer generation, etc. using resources that should have been there for future generations, might represent sucking the blood from the children!

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: True vampires [Re: Rahz]
    #27781413 - 05/17/22 10:18 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

the holy frail are not vampires

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleYellow Pants
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #27781468 - 05/17/22 11:15 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Vampiric mythology is vast. I gave my particular strain, but it is hard to properly assess the assholes without some kind of reference sheet. I’m not sure I have the stomach for it.

InvisibleMalin
Other

#27781797 - 05/17/22 03:54 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Rahz said:
Quote:

Malin said:

That may be an issue going forward.

But regarding vampires, Madonna and Trump are just the tip of the iceberg. Is fiat money a type of vampirism? Is UBI vampiric? Or government workers in a bloated government?

How about energy usage? I occasionally look at how business as usual is done in my field and consider how inefficient it is, ostensibly for the sake of convenience. There's little difference between the average "green warrior" and someone who doesn't give a fuck about power usage. In practice they're basically the same.

And tax usage, the boomer generation, etc. using resources that should have been there for future generations, might represent sucking the blood from the children!

Ah, I'm signed in, infact. Cool. Yes I agree 100% with you. I-- it's hard to describe how silly it all is. How unnecessary. How rampantantly strange..
What i mean is our tech is better and better at making it possible to 'get by'.... with less, and yet people are still materialistic in the highest degree... but, it'll be okay, one way or the other. The good sides are all there. Social evolution is going on ever-more-quickly.

--------------------
[quote]Malin said:
Yea I'm with you Buster and thank you so much. When I was 13, 21 years ago I heard it as- "Walking on the waves Chicane." Of course that's not a word. Staring as she my na-ame. Oh I can't get it out of my head... It was definitely one of my favorites. I had a good 10 albums or so (by that band) Though I was poor, my friend gave them to me.[/quote]

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#27781872 - 05/17/22 04:52 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Malin said:
Social evolution is going on ever-more-quickly.

Tiny houses,lol

InvisibleMalin
Other

Re: True vampires [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #27781953 - 05/17/22 05:55 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Yes.
Tiny houses
Smarter mouses. :smile:

--------------------
[quote]Malin said:

Offlineganja citrate
Stranger

#27782117 - 05/17/22 08:15 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Been a harlot been a queen ive survived for seven hundred years and i still look seventeen ill never age and ill never die just like all the stars in the sky ill be young forever know why cause im a vampire

if you repent of burying toothpaste tubes and your teeth fall out and you somehow get rich and babylon doesnt fall you can get diamond fang implants hehe

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: True vampires [Re: ganja citrate]
    #27786206 - 05/20/22 09:01 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Maybe we should question if there is moral vampirism.

The vampyr race was started by vlad the impaled..  also known as count Dracula..

He was a real vampire like in the movies..  I know this because I was him.. I saved the white race from the Ottoman invasion..I impaled people to look tough so to prevent attack..

I am part vampire right now.. looking to consolidate my bases and become a full member of the vampire race..

The feeling is like nothing else!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains