Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

I know nothing.
    #27775853 - 05/13/22 04:54 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Thoughtless persecution; this is what life is- and endless torrent of torment from one end of the spectrum to another- there is no happiness only pain and misery; life knows no bounds but the boundless void of despair.

Life is an unending; relentless stream of continuous pain and sorrow- this is the way of nature; nature cares not of the morals of man and gives no quarrel for his sympathies; these are creations of man- good- bad- both truly subjective as there are no hard rules found in nature; there are solid lines perhaps only through the lens of man but these are merely illusions we’ve placed apon nature and they hold no real merit.

Surviving this amalgamation of bittersweet endurance is the true challenge of man; finding meaning in the meaningless. The universe cares not for the morals of man; there is no true Good, no true evil; only the creations of society and disillusionment of things we do not agree with- there are no truths, for even the world of math’s and physics are ideas and ideals- not hard facts for with enough time all laws will be challenged and tossed asunder.

Fools today think we’ve found the truth in ourselves when in reality we’re further from God than we’ve ever been before; if you asked a man in England a thousand years ago on his thoughts of today he would have no words to give; a hundred years ago again a man would be found speechless for the realities of our modernity yet foolishly today again fools find themselves speaking in confidence of how far we’ve managed to come- not even realizing how much further we have to go; progress is not linear and missteps are a part of the dance; for it is possible this cycle will continue through all of time, never ending.

To speak with such confidence and certainty does nothing but reveal to me their fragile understanding of things they so whole heartedly believe; it’s unbecoming of man to have such a sense of knowledge while truly knowing nothing- we; humans- know not nearly as much as we pretend to ourselves we do; in fact this false sense of understanding and confidence in our own ability may truly be our downfall as we’re unwilling to admit when laws and rules no longer benefit the race as a whole- but even now I am a fool for thinking I have a greater understanding than I do- I know enough that I do not know enough; and possibly I will never know these things; for all of humanity is under these circumstances; believing that we’ve achieved so much while simultaneously achieving nothing of importance; we’re confident in our ability to produce great marvels while ignoring the magnificence of the world around us; we disregard our world and pollute it with both our thoughts; or minds and our bodies.

I know enough to know I know nothing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: I know nothing. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27775917 - 05/13/22 05:35 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

We dont know that we dont know

Anonymous #2

Re: I know nothing. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #27775919 - 05/13/22 05:36 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Aum Namah Shivaya

Anonymous #3

Re: I know nothing. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #27778163 - 05/15/22 11:48 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

All things are good in their time

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order