Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNakedNexus
Psychonaut

Loc: Mind Palace
Have a good trip
    #27770893 - 05/10/22 08:49 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Dose: ~13 grams Huatla strain P. cubensis, picked fresh from my tub, sat maybe 3 hours before oral ingestion (ate them by themselves, washed down with water/ginger ale).

Background: I've consumed shrooms various times in the past, tried lsd a few times, molly/MDMA, synthetic THC, cannabis is an every day habit at this point. For the past few years I haven't been able to acquire many drugs of choice. Having moved I lost all connections to that side of life. It became difficult enough to find a plug for the weed let alone anything else. So for the past few weeks I had been asking my weed plugs about finding psychedelics again as I sorely missed that unique state of mind that they brought. Finally all the pieces came together and fortunately my first tub finished growing Sunday morning, giving me a full day to trip. And as I had never eaten them fresh I decided that the time had come.

Coming up: After a quick trip to the store for snacks and drinks, I paced around my fresh shrooms until the hour drew in on 10 AM. I was a little nervous and anxious as it had been over 3 years now since I had last had any shrooms. I thought about only eating one and waiting but I knew they only added up to 1.3 dried, and that wasn't a very potent amount to be worried over. So grabbing my ginger ale I plopped the cap into my mouth and starting chewing.

I don't regret experiencing them fresh but I have never enjoyed the taste of mushrooms and now there was 90% more surface area to chew through and swallow. Telling myself I would never eat them like this again, I powered through the stem and the other one and drowned them in my soda.

Now they were in me and I knew it was only a matter of time until shit got weird. I had put on Have a Good Trip from Netflix because I had forgotten if I had watched it already. I had, but it turned out to be the perfect way to come up. Between the movie, my soda and a little pacing and rubbing my stomach I was almost there. Once the soda was gone I almost cracked a new one but my nausea was coming to an end. The sound and colors and thoughts were starting to magnify in on themselves and I felt a quick burst of glee pour through me as I realized the roughest part of the journey was over.

Just as I started to really experience the shrooms the movie was coming to an end. I attempted to play a little Binding of Isaac to see how it would feel and realized it was going way too fast for me, but that I could react pretty well if I focused. But focusing on one thing isn't always that easy or fun when in the mindspace of shrooms, so I quit that pretty quick.

Feeling a little disturbance in my stomach I emptied the bowels and was surprised how comfortable it was, no anxiety or paranoia or discomfort at all. Afterwards I showered which is one of my favorite things to do while stoned or tripping. Putting some music on and the lights off creates an entire show within my visual field that I slide around to, jumping and shaking the water with reckless abandon. I also seem to prefer being nude when tripping (given the temp is comfortable), just feels more natural.

Plateau: After the shower I did a little more dancing around to Tame Impala while my cats meowed at me to play with them. I tried to do so for a bit but started thinking about their relationships to each other and myself and decided to go back outside instead of getting lost in that mess. It had been an overcast day and it still was unfortunately, so I decided to put on a new movie. Worried I would get lost choosing I went for an old favorite: Inception, a movie I had first seen in theaters under similar effects with my old buddies.

I'm sure there are other great movies to choose but this one held meaning for me in more ways than one, and is visually amazing, plus the soundtrack and the performances were enough to draw me back in and make me forget about my own reality for its run time. I also had started hydrating like crazy now so it felt like every 5 minutes I was getting up to pee. I would tell myself to stop drowning myself in water but then my mouth/throat would get dry and the process would begin all over again.

I didn't practice much introspection throughout the trip but I did plan on rearranging things a bit to make my life more comfortable, small things that I never bothered to think about it during the humdrum of every day routine. My biggest takeaway as I become more sober was that an agenda for fun stuff to do during the trip would help, or a schedule (to which I thought and said out loud the pronunciation shedule which had me dying laughing for whatever reason), to help keep me focused on things instead of getting drawn to one thing or another like a small child.

Coming down: I started smoking a little weed as the effects slowly diminished and by the end of the afternoon most of the effects had been lifted from my conscious state of mind. I was a little disappointed it ended so quickly but the experience was overall a very good trip indeed. For such a small dose I had what felt like a full blown trip to me, or at least what I'm used to. I've had stronger and longer trips but this one was almost perfect, and it probably would have been if the sun had been out and I had gone for a walk through the thicket of trees near me. The culmination of months of work, of decades of longing, and this was just the beginning.

Thank you to everyone who got me here, myself included.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKmacmo
The aborted pin
Other

Loc: Central hemisphere
Re: Have a good trip [Re: NakedNexus] * 1
    #27771095 - 05/10/22 12:09 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Awesome, sounds like you had a nice old time.

That's a sign you have some strong mushrooms, needing to pee so frequently is normal

Quote:

NakedNexus said: The culmination of months of work, of decades of longing, and this was just the beginning.

Just the beginning of a long rewarding journey, I wish you the best my friend in finding what you need.

--------------------

OfflineNakedNexus
Psychonaut

Re: Have a good trip [Re: Kmacmo]
    #27771141 - 05/10/22 12:30 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Probably the strongest I've eaten, as I imagine potency is lost as time goes on, and these were the freshest I've ever had them.

Thank you for the kind words, it feels good to be here. Hopefully they'll assist me in finding balance in all things.

OfflineEsteve4991
Noob
Male User Gallery

Re: Have a good trip [Re: NakedNexus]
    #27772344 - 05/11/22 07:40 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

That sounds awesome! And to have the ability to say you cultivated them is that much more rewarding. Just harvested my first flush. Can't wait to try them out ! You definitely hyped me up!

--------------------

OfflineNakedNexus
Psychonaut

Re: Have a good trip [Re: Esteve4991]
    #27772384 - 05/11/22 08:32 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Yeah it was a great way to jump back into the shroomiverse, its still a little difficult to believe I managed it by myself, but it certainly aided in the positive energy I was feeling.

Hell yeah bud! Enjoy, let us know how it goes. :cool:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck