Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Who else has gotten this while tripping?
    #2777166 - 06/09/04 08:36 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

When your entire field of vision becomes a pixeled mass of trillions of zillions of points of light all sloshed together like fragmented kaleidoscope patterns, or liquid, moving and changing and flashing and mixing and melting and blending?..no objects were discernable but millions existed, ideas and experiences and everything was there. It is just an infinite and eternal EVERYTHING AS ONE, YET STILL ITSELF.

Who else has gotten this while tripping? It's happened to me twice now and I'm pretty desperate to discuss it with someone who has "been there."

*me*

Edited by EllemyshShade (06/09/04 08:40 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineZalusar
Stranger
Re: Who else has gotten this while tripping? [Re: MOTH]
    #2777177 - 06/09/04 08:46 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I imagine anyone who eats enough ends up there(both visually and philosophically), I know I have wound up in a similiar situation a couple times, and it's hard to really discuss with someone in real life, let alone on a message board ;p

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Who else has gotten this while tripping? [Re: Zalusar]
    #2777223 - 06/09/04 09:30 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I experienced this friday night. It is beautiful. A realization that everything is one and that we are all part of the same one big thing. IT likes to seperate it self, but it allwayscomes backtogher. Ego loss my friend. ITs beautiful. I cant say much more.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: MOTH]
    #2777260 - 06/09/04 09:50 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Who else has gotten this while tripping? [Re: ]
    #2777299 - 06/09/04 10:19 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks guys!

The first time I got it was when I took 5 dried grams. My highest dose ever. Wow, that was...wow. Words cannot describe. It overwelmed me completely. I reflected afterwards that if that wasn't egoloss, I didn't know what was! It was awesome, beautiful, terrifying. Encompassing. Life changing. How can you go on to live normally after that?

The second time was not as overwelming, more gentle and embracing. It happened this past weekend with 3 dried grams. I probably didn't take enough to get complete egoloss, but something definately happened, since there was the experience of the complete merging of everything into one...the "effect" that I described in the first post.

I can't describe how these two instances have made me feel so complete inside. I am so thankful for them. I feel permanantly altered by those two experiences.

I have this need to speak about the unspeakable...there are no words, but it means so much to know that others out there have experienced this same thing.

Oh, and is this "effect" that I described (or egoloss) the "clear light" that Leary spoke about in The Psychedelic Experience? I think it is, but I would like to hear about what other people have to say.

Thank you

*me*

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
    #2777317 - 06/09/04 10:31 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

ego loss I get this visions, often that im in some sort of a spiral ,sky high, and at the same time I see whats actually infront of me . like you see something with a third eye at the same time but cannot visualize it same way as you do with your eyes. I often get this spiral feeling, like a dna spiral and im in the middle of it. And when I am like that near other people on same level I can get this feeling that I sit together with that person not just physicly but on another level. Like I can see him almost like in a sideview but cannot turn towards him with the third eye. And if I focus it goes away. I just let it flows when it comes like this, dont question too much, accept and meditate

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2777957 - 06/09/04 03:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've had that before. Its pretty thought provoking.

--------------------

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2779110 - 06/09/04 09:45 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

been there, experienced  that :wink:

Offlinedoormouse
Experienced, notold, ok?
    #2780123 - 06/10/04 04:29 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Saturday i experienced translucent then vivid fractionalization of the clear blue sky....started with one cloud, it became ghost like then exploded geometric colors. Colors faded then tunneling 3D rectangles with red and green pulsing dots moving quickly along the interior most edges. Slowly they lost their stacked, orderly pattern and were replaced by what grew out of their corners. Kaleidoscope mirrored spewing twisted bending shimmering translucent, then solid, then translucent again masses of flowing geometric shapes and paisley type images. Humongous blue translucent mushrooms sproted from my yard and the feild across the street into these patterns and then grew into the points of origion and then i realized it had been nearly ten minutes since i last blinked.
In short, yes....i think

--------------------
Down, down..... Alice tumbled through the rabbit hole, which is like a cave on it's side, only to find firm footing with which to make a stand.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Who else has gotten this while tripping? [Re: doormouse]
    #2780166 - 06/10/04 05:02 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

It's like a screen of ideas, experiences, concepts, language everything...only they're not, but they are...they're everything forever and ever.

Words really don't do it justice, but I had to try!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience