Home | Community | Message Board

The Best Salvia
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
salvia trip
    #2776563 - 06/09/04 01:50 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

So Many Questions

Tonite at around 11:40pm, I went out to the local park and placed myself on a soccer field bench and loaded one full bowl on 10x. It was a very hot and humid night with the stars out, and the grass was freshly cut and covered with a little dew. Getting prepared to find a nice spot on the grass I see two people walking past the field with a dog, they can't see me because it's dark in the soccer field and there is a dark forest surrounding it. The dog running around leashless eventually finds his way to me. He was a nice dog, a beagle I think, didn't pay any attention to me what-so-ever, just sniffed his way past me like I wasn't there. I find a nice spot on the grass and look up at the stars for a little while, I decide it's time to visit salvia hyperspace again but then the damn dog returns to my area, sniffing the grass like mad (I saw a rabbit on the field when I first got there), so I told the dog to go off to his master and it more-or-less obeyed. FINALLY, no more distractions.... I whip out the torch lighter and proceed to the first hit... I feel the familiar buzz coming on to me, like it's actually coming into my body from the space around me. I take the 2nd hit, large and harsh, lie on my back, and let it out about 20 seconds later. The body buzz is getting stronger, but it doesn't feel like a force pushing down on me like I've read in many other reports, it feels more like my body is getting numb and tingly. It's the same feeling I get every time, it feels like I've permeated through ordinary reality into this hyperspace that exists intertwined with the physical world. In this hyperspace, I perceive the ordinary physical world but I feel detached from it, but only because everything takes on a completely new meaning and feeling. This is the part of the experience that is so very hard to explain in words. The air around me is alive with images, with invisible structures, background noise that sounds like crashing ocean waves but with no breaks in between each consecutive wave crash, ... it's like a hyper-reality layerd on top, inside, and intertwined with what we percieve of our sober reality. In this hyperspace, reality is like silly putty, it can bend, it can have depth and be 2D flat, reality can brake off into chunks and shift around to form a shape, and sometimes it can be inhabited by hyperspace beings, sometimes I get the sense that just around the corner so to speak, there are entities watching, listening, communicating. Ahhh this sounds crazy... it's all so very strange and happening so fast! The words resonance and vibration come to mind, perhaps my brain has shifted to a differnet frequency? I say out loud "what is all this? what does this all mean? How did I get here?" and I half expect to hear an answer. Still lying on my back I begin sweating profusely, but something's not right, the sweat feels so very mechanical, like I was some sort of machine over heating and automatically letting out a fluid to cover my body to dissipate heat. It feels really icky and my clothes feel hot and sweaty. I sit up and look at the trees around me still in this strange mental hyper-space, like my previous salvia experience while camping, everything around me looks fake. The forest is there with all the trees (which seem like they are collectively watching me), animals, plants doing their thing because it was designed to be that way. Now this is something I have heard many others speak of and it's the wierdest thing to think that our reality is like some grand show being played out with yourself as a character. Again I have so many questions about the nature of this experience, why is it so? Am I being delusional because the way salvia is affecting my thought processes, or it is showing me the way things really are and our minds are just not tuned to this version or reality? Does salvia huper-space exist apart from my own mind? Something makes me believe it does, but what? ack! I'm coming down fast, the hyperspace is slipping from my mind, so little time I had to explore this strange, yet some how familiar realm, and I don't think I have ever broken through yet!!!! What a wonderful little plant this is, there is so much potential to explore the unimaginable corners of the mind/universe/hyper-dimension under it's influence.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineprettyboy
Stranger
Re: salvia trip [Re: chodamunky]
    #2777402 - 06/09/04 11:06 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i just bought some 20x salvia from Lightenup in Hamilton (they sell it there legally, in case anyone is looking). i haven't tried it yet... i've been getting conflicted reports. i've heard about the 'pushing' thing, but two said the experience was 'not one i'd want to do again', another was adament against it, one guy loved it and said it was like 'marioland', and another guy was indifferent, saying it was 'an experience'.

i plan to have the experience anyway, regardless, and make my own judgements. but i'm curious, what is your overall impression of it? i gathered a bit from your excellent report above, but care to share your more details?

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: salvia trip [Re: prettyboy]
    #2777884 - 06/09/04 02:28 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Almost after every salvia experience, I usually document it in my notepad, it helps me remember the experience better if I write it out. I have yet to break through, possibly because I use a glass pipe with a torch lighter instead of a bong (which a lot of people report intense results). My overall impression is that this is a good natured plant but what it shows you can be very bizarre of frightening, but mostly it's incoherent, and so many people don't really have the desire to return to that head space. I personally have never felt any fear whilst under influence. Another interesting thing about salvia hyperspace is that it is inhabited (though not always), my best experience was when I smoked about 4 hits of 5x and talked to two entities in my room. If you don't want to get freaked out by this stuff like some of those guys you talked to, start off with one small hit of that 20x you got for your first experience, any more and you might find yourself between the universe and a hard place.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: salvia trip [Re: prettyboy]
    #2778416 - 06/09/04 05:53 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

prettyboy said:
i just bought some 20x salvia from Lightenup in Hamilton (they sell it there legally, in case anyone is looking). i haven't tried it yet... i've been getting conflicted reports. i've heard about the 'pushing' thing, but two said the experience was 'not one i'd want to do again', another was adament against it, one guy loved it and said it was like 'marioland', and another guy was indifferent, saying it was 'an experience'.

i plan to have the experience anyway, regardless, and make my own judgements. but i'm curious, what is your overall impression of it? i gathered a bit from your excellent report above, but care to share your more details?

Many, many people are very uncomfortable with strong salvia experiences. They just don't get along with her, or something. Me, I don't understand this, because it's always been one of the hallucinogens that I could rely on for an interesting and not unpleasant time.

Usually, my salvia experiences are accompanied by a significant body buzz. A tingling takes over all over, and, as I lay back, I often feel that my body is either being incorporated into the furniture, or that I'm being twisted, warped or stretched. Once I had the distinct feeling that I was carpet being rolled up.

Visually, things start out with vague patterns and then transition into very realistic, shady dreamscapes. I might find myself following people or creatures, or simply floating in hyperspace. Each trip is usually rather different.

Me, I enjoy it, though I also don't have the urge to indulge in it more than once every few months. I heartily recommend it to anyone who would want to try it, though I do suggest caution on the part of a first-timer. Get 5x, or 1x if possible, pack a bong's bowl full, and do it all in one huge rip if you can. Keep the flame on it and burn it until it incandesces.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: salvia trip [Re: chodamunky]
    #2780213 - 06/10/04 06:10 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

salvi is by far the weirdest and most intence experience ive ever had. ive tried it about 6 times, and i still havent been able to make up my mind if i like it or not. the body buzz i get is so strong and intrusive, and she seems to distort my sence of gravity. every time ive tried salvia i feel like gravity is pulling me down and to the left, in a spiral pattern. a few times i ended up on the ground for the whole experience cuz i was feeling this effect so strongly. i feel a female pressence, a strong female pressence....and she is laughing at me, mocking me....almost as if she gets off on the mind fuck she gives me. for me its almost instant ego loss, the last time i did it i couldnt even remember half of what i felt as the high got so intence i think i blacked out while laying in my bed. that shit is so intence, and i doubt i have gotten any where close to where this shit can take me...thats the scary part. every time i decide to do salvia, i want to push the envelope just a little further and see where she takes me...i think its gonna be a long time before i can gather up the courage to ask her out on another date

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience